Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum (33643 Views)

Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 / Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Bluntemperor: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Xscape1993:
We have heard you GSM.

Engineer Makinde is a principle man like Govnr Wike!
You can't persuade such personalities by dishing them posts or money which Atiku and friends are now doing or promising .
They hardly rights the wrong and they want to rule Nigeria with this kind of attitudes and mentality!
They are even consulting the Traditional Rulers to beg! Is that Democracy? Is that how America, Britain, Europe was built?
Why can't Ayu just resigned honourably since that is arrangements and agreement!
Nigerians as a people are being deceived because those who have not nothing to offer the Nation want to be there at all cost ! What a Nation!
PDP indeed is a Party by the North for the North!
After 16- years,they want to lord it over Nigeria again! NO! Let's be fair to our Southerners!
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Asianjollof007: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Isokiscool:
An average yoruba man is very tribalistic..Makinde is working for his tribes man Tinubu and wike is foolishly following him....

If supporting your tribesmen makes you tribalistic then i'd love to be tribalistic. Most of you are just sick in the head, i'm a yoruba man but i'm solidly rooting for obi in the forthcoming election same way as your fellow igbo men. Does that mean every igbo man is tribalistic?

2 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by kellyzaf(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Isokiscool:
An average yoruba man is very tribalistic..Makinde is working for his tribes man Tinubu and wike is foolishly following him....

Point of correction, Makinde is following Wike and not as u think bro, with this ur comment show that u dont know anything about party politics. These guys are fighting for the truth and future of their party, the northern pdp feels they hv it all and all must be about them and nothing else, so u as a southerner will u just be looku looku? I like their balls and courage bro.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Deemas(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Makinde and the so called Wike did not support Adeleke and he won. Who says Atiku can not win this election? Interesting times ahead.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by SavageResponse(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:
I see Makinde working for Tinubu on a low,and I see Oyo state won 100% for Peter Obi.... This I have seen today

You probably smoked expired weed that's why you're seeing vision that is upside down grin
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by VULCAN(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Obi needs 25% from Oyo.

He will get it from 90% non indigene votes and 20% indigene votes.

I'm not sure those thrown into abject poverty by APC will be so quick to vote them for another 8yrs

famouscargo4u:

If Obi wins Oyo, make I bend. The truth is Makinde would win as governor but Tinubu wins the presidency in Oyo state.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Passionate888: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Isokiscool:
Who should Wike work for?
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by WhizdomXX(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Felimax:
Ayu goes nowhere. If Wike and his inferior Fives likes they should decamp to APC, no qualms.

Wike has no political value in South South as far as the present situation is concern. Nobody can trust him in PDP again. So better for him to move to APC. He will surely be on a solo journey.
If Wike has no political value in South South, then Okowa has no value in Asaba.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by WhizdomXX(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
if what he said is truths here, GSM is bereaved of ideas, I hope he knows that he was in Sdp for 4 years before Pdp rescue him to win February 2019 governorship Election in Oyo State. Oju gbogbo wa ti la. Our eyes don open widely. Without GSM, indefatigable Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke won july 16th governorship Election with wide margin. To hell with GSM if he’s not interested in campaigning for Atiku presidency. It’s the people that decides who they want. Not egocentric selfish bunch of clueless losers they called leaders. February 25th, 2023 is around the corner and the poll is for Atiku/Okowa ticket. On Atiku mandate we stand.
Are you a Yoruba or a slave? North has ruled it's time for south to rule and we have 2 capable hands. Make a choice or don't vote at all. Don't be a saboteur.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Amalekki: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

If supporting your tribesmen makes you tribalistic then i'd love to be tribalistic. Most of you are just sick in the head, i'm a yoruba man but i'm solidly rooting for obi in the forthcoming election same way as your fellow igbo men. Does that mean every igbo man is tribalistic?
That's the problem with many Igbos. They are experts at ignoring the log in their own eyes. By election time, I can bet it that these political illiterates would have given you more than enough reasons not to vote their tribesman Obi no matter how much you hate Atiku and Tinubu. That I can guarantee because a leopard can't change its spots. They can't help themselves even if they try.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by TimmyA: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Tinubu will only get votes from south west based on religious sentiment and not on the basis of dignity of labour and also not on the basis respect for human right being upheld
FreeStuffsNG:
I am not too sure about that after listening to him few days ago.
He maintained that he will stay in PDP and fight to finish If that means not openly campaigning for HE Atiku then it will help Asiwaju Tinubu get even more votes in Oyo state even though the SW is already in the kitty for Asiwaj.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Amalekki: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
TimmyA:
Tinubu will only get votes from south west based on religious sentiment and not on the basis of dignity of labour and also not on the basis respect for human right being upheld
I don't know where you pulled that from. Tinubu has never been a champion of religion. Has he ever championed religion even in his own family?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Offpointng: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
lereinter:

Makinde is more idiotic than the governors you mentioned
grin
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by TimmyA: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
I can assure you that Obi will win more than 30 - 40 % in Oyo state except for the religious sentiments who are not tired of apc's evil and poverty
VULCAN:
Obi needs 25% from Oyo.

He will get it from 90% non indigene votes and 20% indigene votes.

I'm not sure those thrown into abject poverty by APC will be so quick to vote them for another 8yrs

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by TimmyA: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
For your information, the votes in SW have been splitted along religious sentiment, irrespective of the candidate
Amalekki:

I don't know where you pulled that from. Tinubu has never been a champion of religion. Has he ever championed religion even in his own family?
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Amalekki: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
TimmyA:
For your information, the votes in SW have been splitted along religious sentiment, irrespective of the candidate
That one too, I don't know exactly where you pulled it from. Do you understand the true meaning of information and the correlation with the integrity of the underlying data?
Within my own circle especially my various alumni groups, most of the active Tinubu supporters do not belong to his specified religion.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Ayhurthunde(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lol
fvck:
I see Makinde working for Tinubu on a low,and I see Oyo state won 100% for Peter Obi.... This I have seen today
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Amalekki: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
TimmyA:
I can assure you that Obi will win more than 30 - 40 % in Oyo state except for the religious sentiments who are not tired of apc's evil and poverty
Stop spewing rubbish. People in Oyo State gave Goodluck Jonathan almost twice Buhari's vote in 2011. Where was the religious sentiment there? What of Obasanjo's figure in 2003? Being tired of APC doesn't automatically translate into a vote for Obi. Obi was Atiku's VP candidate in 2019 and unlike most of you for reasons best known to you, some simply won't ignore that. In many's book, PDP is as evil as APC and their poor governance is the clear foundation of all that we suffer today. The repercussions of poor decisions, poor planning, looting, and poor governance is not an immediate thing.

While not ignoring it as a factor in voting decision for some, concluding that Obi would win more than 30-40% in Oyo State if not for religious sentiment is intellectual laziness. Randomly picking a low hanging fruit to justify your position without any regards to real analysis is a dubious way of pushing your point. Obi is not the first Christian to contest election in Nigeria, and Tinubu is not an unknown quantity, and not many will simply ignore his achievements just because they don't like him. Give people more credit especially those who traditionally don't do herd voting in one direction.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by josilcool(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Isokiscool:

But Atiku and Tambuwa are not tribalistic when they left Jonathan and worked for Buhari in 2015
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by zionstaar75: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
if what he said is truths here, GSM is bereaved of ideas, I hope he knows that he was in Sdp for 4 years before Pdp rescue him to win February 2019 governorship Election in Oyo State. Oju gbogbo wa ti la. Our eyes don open widely. Without GSM, indefatigable Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke won july 16th governorship Election with wide margin. To hell with GSM if he’s not interested in campaigning for Atiku presidency. It’s the people that decides who they want. Not egocentric selfish bunch of clueless losers they called leaders. February 25th, 2023 is around the corner and the poll is for Atiku/Okowa ticket. On Atiku mandate we stand.
so the people want another fulani Muslim abi?your eyes go soon clear
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by adioolayi(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:

Why are you contradicting yourself in the same sentence

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by PUMU: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
What happened before? Was it forced on you?
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by broadman20: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
9jahotblog:

You lack understanding of politics.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by EDOLUWA: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hmmmmmmm. Makinde is making sense... By now I feel very happy that this is happening because very soon Nigeria will go regional and will become UNITED STATE OF NIGERIA
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by adioolayi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
9jahotblog:

You know nothing about OYO politics.... Makinde won, not because of PDP as a party...but largely due to unguarded utterances of the Late Gov. Ajimobi....It was just a revolutionary votes against Ajimobi...and the Tsunamis hit many APC aspirants .. especially State house of representatives contestants ...This explains why we have many accidental elected State house of rep members in OYO Assembly...most of them got into office , unprepared and inexperienced.

PDP was not expecting the kind of victory they got at the poll in OYO in 2019.....If not, most of those guys wouldn't have won their primaries in PDP for that election. grin grin grin

Hope you know many of those accidental reps are not coming back as they failed to win PDP primaries..the real political gladiators of PDP in OYO have suddenly woken up.

It is this second term Seyi Makinde can claim victory because of his performance....for me, his victory in 2019 was accidental.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Haywhy3579:

How many Yoruba man has ur own tribe votes into office. Yoruba voted Jonathan but when Yoruba wanted falaye ur tribe was slave to north who saw obasanjo as more of a northern Al than southernal. Yoruba formed acn but ur slave masters follow pdp in the north. Now I want us to follow ur tribe by force. No b juju b that

My tribe? What tribe do you think I am? Well, I'm not on NL to argue bout tribe.
No Nigeria politicians deserves my vote. I rather go back to Cairo and run d show. Your country will NEVER get it right whether you vote ur tribe or not, for as long as you guys remain as ill-educated as manifested on NL here.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by akway22: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=fvck post=116522674]I see Makinde working for Tinubu on a low,and I see Oyo state won 100% for Peter Obi.... This I have seen today [/quHe will equally lose his 2nd bid,this I have seen.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Dchampion65: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:

Beloved,
You need spectacles or long telescope to see well
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by jamace(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nwodosis:
But una Presidential candidate na Unifier grin A unifier that can't unify his party.
grin grin
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Obamaofusa: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Isokiscool:
Makinde,Wike,Ortomi,Ikpeazu are all working for the South which is the most sensible thing to do now if we really want unity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? / Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath / We Are Fully Behind TY Danjuma - Taraba Governor Tells Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.