Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum (34001 Views)

Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 / Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Str8talk21: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Penguin2:
I said it that Makinde won’t accept the nonsense.

They should give it to any of their follow idiotic governors from south.

Obaseki is there.

Duoye Diri is there.

Makinde no want.

Guy, wetin you dey yarn naaaa? angry
Non of these people u mentioned will accept it.

They are all Obidient!
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by pat077: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
if what he said is truths here, GSM is bereaved of ideas, I hope he knows that he was in Sdp for 4 years before Pdp rescue him to win February 2019 governorship Election in Oyo State. Oju gbogbo wa ti la. Our eyes don open widely. Without GSM, indefatigable Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke won july 16th governorship Election with wide margin. To hell with GSM if he’s not interested in campaigning for Atiku presidency. It’s the people that decides who they want. Not egocentric selfish bunch of clueless losers they called leaders. February 25th, 2023 is around the corner and the poll is for Atiku/Okowa ticket. On Atiku mandate we stand.
the same pdp that could not rescue teslim to win in 2015?
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by GloriousGbola: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
PDP has gone full Jaga Jaga.
Gentleman agreement scatter scatter
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Patience79: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Makinde wey get sense.. no be selfish Wabara.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Alajiki(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:
I see Makinde working for Tinubu on a low,and I see Oyo state won 100% for Peter Obi.... This I have seen today

Change your name to Falseprophet
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Millah23: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
My brother, the thing surprise me too. Someone that can't even unify his party, wants to come and unifer us. I dont understand
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Nicenixon: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:
I see Makinde working for Tinubu on a low,and I see Oyo state won 100% for Peter Obi.... This I have seen today
then you have seen rubbish
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by okorogodwin4(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Iam from Osun an average Oyo man is a betrayer makunde cannot be an exception very soon his urchins will attack themselves not me
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Okhuadams(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:
well-done Mr see
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by jrusky(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:

You have seen nothing. GO back to sleep obi will never win any state in SW take that before you goes back to bed.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by nedu666: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Southerner politicians are making it quite obvious that they are ganging up against atiku. They are turning this election into a ethnic and regional contest. If u want to work against atiku, must u make it obvious. Those nothern politicians dat remained in pdp to work against jona did so codely not by making noise
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Andres28(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Acedude:

You want them to swing to Peter Obi, yet you call them brown roof

Is peter Obi the cause of their brown roof
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Minjim: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
It's not working for Tinubu yet but he might, if they don't get justice in Pdp.

You can't have Buhari, Northerner, finish his term and PDP chose another Northerner as presidential candidate and party chairman.

If the North wants to make Pdp a Northern party Wike is ready to help them

fvck:

2 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by HIPROFILE(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wike has really opened this people eye and also gave them some balls and liver.

God bless wike.

Enough is enough with the North always playing the south like say dem be political mumu and second class citizens although its the west that always pave way for them.

if Mr Unifier AKA Atiku can not defile personal interest and unify a party to which he is the presidential candidate how then can he unify the country how then can he keep his promises after been elected as president.. The North apart from Yaradua are known not to ever keep their campaign promises after they are elected.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by damkin24(m): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:
Maybe you have seen it wrongly. No major candidate can win a state 100% especially when the candidate is not from the zone.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Komu1048(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Isokiscool:
An average yoruba man is very tribalistic..Makinde is working for his tribes man Tinubu and wike is foolishly following him....

We have over 500k yorubas supporting Obi n over 40k supporting Atiku. Can u see up to 200 igbos supporting Tinubu. Yorubas have grown pass that level of tribe n religion for long. Know this n av a wonderful weekend
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Eteka1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Felimax:
Ayu goes nowhere. If Wike and his inferior Fives likes they should decamp to APC, no qualms.

Wike has no political value in South South as far as the present situation is concern. Nobody can trust him in PDP again. So better for him to move to APC. He will surely be on a solo journey.
You are talking trash. Here in Cross River PDP most of us are loyal to Wike and are listening to what he is saying. You guys are not serious about winning.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Faber(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Penguin2:
I said it that Makinde won’t accept the nonsense.

They should give it to any of their follow idiotic governors from south.

Obaseki is there.

Duoye Diri is there.

Makinde no want.

Then PDP have marginalized the South West, they will loose South West votes.

Let North Crown Atiku let us SE. Let North East, North West crown him, winning two regions will make him president grin grin
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Amodi470(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Give it to the Northerners and see, they will collect it with two hands open.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Yankee101: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
I think it wasn’t given you
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by zoedew: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Isokiscool:
An average yoruba man is very tribalistic..Makinde is working for his tribes man Tinubu and wike is foolishly following him....
Wake up and free your thoughts from tribalism. The point is Makinde will be caged to the PDP structure responsible to Chairman Ayu and that way find it difficult to act in favour of Wike his ally.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by seunjungle1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
You think osun is Oyo state? You are talking jab as if you're one of us from Oyo state...do you expect General Makinde to work for Atiku before...wetin make APC Oyo state branch low down their campaign for their own candidate na wetin go make Makinde work for Tinubu.

What you don't know is Makinde remains Tinubu eyes monitoring Wike movement

9jahotblog:
if what he said is truths here, GSM is bereaved of ideas, I hope he knows that he was in Sdp for 4 years before Pdp rescue him to win February 2019 governorship Election in Oyo State. Oju gbogbo wa ti la. Our eyes don open widely. Without GSM, indefatigable Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke won july 16th governorship Election with wide margin. To hell with GSM if he’s not interested in campaigning for Atiku presidency. It’s the people that decides who they want. Not egocentric selfish bunch of clueless losers they called leaders. February 25th, 2023 is around the corner and the poll is for Atiku/Okowa ticket. On Atiku mandate we stand.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by atinga1: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hotfreeze:

This one is just a hungry fool. Your fellow Igbos collected money from Atiku and voted for Atiku over Anyim your own brother. Ugwuanyi an Igbo man was put in charge of zoning committee and he took away the ticket from the South East.

Let me tell you, because of the stupidity of your igbo political leaders, no Igbo man will rule this country for the next 3 decades.
Everyone that talks against Yorubas in this forum is not igbo.
Take a look at his username and see he may not even be igbo. But you guys see everyone not Yoruba or Hausa as Igbo.
Most Igbos are voting for Obi, so PDP matter is the least of their worries.
PDP has been cancelled in the East.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by kennyz247(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
2loadedguy:

It's too late for pdp now. If they come second at the polls next year they should thank God. APC will win the election and LP might come second.
my brother keep dreaming.....

the whole south and east votes put together can't challenge only one major state in North she u know ds
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by backtovillage: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Isokiscool:
You are a mumu man who do not understand politics. Malinda is with Wike and not Tinubu.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by atinga1: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
kennyz247:

my brother keep dreaming.....

the whole south and east votes put together can't challenge only one major state in North she u know ds
If he can't get the required percentage to win, those millions of votes are useless.
You should ask Buhari how far.
Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Haywhy3579: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

So you're saying that Oyo is that dumb to vote that sick old man. If tribe is to be considered then fine. I don't see any reason why you indigenes should vote tinubu. He betrayed afenifere,..... I no wan shout abeg!
Naija hard. A park of cuban cigar is now N3'800. I'm smoking my last piece. Dammmnnnn
How many Yoruba man has ur own tribe votes into office. Yoruba voted Jonathan but when Yoruba wanted falaye ur tribe was slave to north who saw obasanjo as more of a northern Al than southernal. Yoruba formed acn but ur slave masters follow pdp in the north. Now I want us to follow ur tribe by force. No b juju b that

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Allisgud: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Penguin2:

This thing Wike is doing has exposed the fact that the North is not a political almighty like they’ve made us believe all along.

Just that the south has been a willing tool in their hands and that has to stop.

The Fulanis will bow to their knees if the South and MiddleBelt come together.
u just speak the fact and oil,I really like what wike is doing to them,he said that he cannot be a second class citizen in his country and he is doing it,see the rubbish all those eastern govnors are following Thier aboki about for yansh,infact na peter obi and wike make me get interest for this election

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by Allisgud: 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
I really like what wike is doing to them,he said that he cannot be a second class citizen in his country and he is doing it,see the rubbish all those eastern govnors are following Thier aboki about for yansh,for plate of rice,infact na peter obi and wike make me get interest for this election

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by NamuNamumallam: 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
fvck:
OBI and the obituaries attendants shall surely fail woefully.
Atiku or Tinubu = reality
Obi or kwakasia = illusion

2 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum by ibechris(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Atiku is always a scam.

What Obasanjo said about Atiku is playing out. Very dishonest personality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel / Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World / Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.