Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,699 members, 7,865,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

The 42 Laws Of Maat In Kemet' (the Original 10 Commandments Of The Bible) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 42 Laws Of Maat In Kemet' (the Original 10 Commandments Of The Bible) (253 Views)

Full List Of The 42 -appointees That Left Obaseki Thinking That Oshomole Is God / _below Are Full List Of The 42 -appointees That Left Obaseki Even Smart Bank / Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 42 Laws Of Maat In Kemet' (the Original 10 Commandments Of The Bible) by AfricaFactsZone: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Kemet is the name given to the country currently known as Egypt today. The surviving artifacts of the Kemet kings and copyists prove that Kemet law and order was "Maat" also known as the 42 Laws of Maat.

The Goddess Maat as the Cosmological Origin of Kemet Rule of Law

Maat or Maʽat refers to the antiquated Egyptian ideas of truth, balance, order, harmony, regulation, ethical quality/morality, and justice.

The basic law of the universe. The Egyptians accepted strongly that each individual was answerable for their own life and that life ought to be lived in light of others and the earth in mind.

Similarly as the divine beings cared on mankind, so should people care for one another and the earth which they had been given.

This way of thinking is apparent in each part of Egyptian culture from the manner in which they built their urban areas to the balance including their temples and monuments.

If one lived agreeably in the desire of the divine beings, one was living as one with the idea of ma'at and the goddess who typified that idea.

One was allowed and free to live however one wanted and completely ignore the principle of ma’at, but eventually one would face the trial which awaited everyone: judgment in the Hall of Truth (also known as The Hall of Two Truths) in the afterlife.

Also Read: How The Story, Birth of Jesus And The Bible Was Copied From Ancient Egypt Spirituality
Petitioner Announces the 42 Divine Principles of the Maat

Recorded beneath from Budge's public area interpretation of the 42 Divine Principles of Maat:

I have not committed sin.
I have not committed robbery with violence.
I have not stolen.
I have not slain men or women.
I have not stolen food.
I have not swindled offerings.
I have not stolen from God/Goddess.
I have not told lies.
I have not carried away food.
I have not cursed.
I have not closed my ears to truth.
I have not committed adultery.
I have not made anyone cry.
I have not felt sorrow without reason.
I have not assaulted anyone.
I am not deceitful.
I have not stolen anyone’s land.
I have not been an eavesdropper.
I have not falsely accused anyone.
I have not been angry without reason.
I have not seduced anyone’s wife.
I have not polluted myself.
I have not terrorized anyone.
I have not disobeyed the Law.
I have not been exclusively angry.
I have not cursed God/Goddess.
I have not behaved with violence.
I have not caused disruption of peace.
I have not acted hastily or without thought.
I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern.

https://africafactszone.com/42-laws-of-maat/
Re: The 42 Laws Of Maat In Kemet' (the Original 10 Commandments Of The Bible) by fman(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2022

the 42 Divine Principles of Maat:

I have not committed sin.
I have not committed robbery with violence.
I have not stolen.
I have not slain men or women.
I have not stolen food.
I have not swindled offerings.
I have not stolen from God/Goddess.
I have not told lies.
I have not carried away food.
I have not cursed.
I have not closed my ears to truth.
I have not committed adultery.
I have not made anyone cry.
I have not felt sorrow without reason.
I have not assaulted anyone.
I am not deceitful.
I have not stolen anyone’s land.
I have not been an eavesdropper.
I have not falsely accused anyone.
I have not been angry without reason.
I have not seduced anyone’s wife.
I have not polluted myself.
I have not terrorized anyone.
I have not disobeyed the Law.
I have not been exclusively angry.
I have not cursed God/Goddess.
I have not behaved with violence.
I have not caused disruption of peace.
I have not acted hastily or without thought.
Na the laws be this?
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Domestic Debt From 2019 Increased By Over 300b, Their External Debt / APC Multiplied Pdp’s Failures, Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Laments / Would You Ever Believe That Reno Omokiri Said This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.