Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Enugu One Million Man March For Peter Obi (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu One Million Man March For Peter Obi (pictures) (3504 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu One Million Man March For Peter Obi (pictures) by obyrich(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

If you ask me, I’d say One million man March for Obi in the Southeast is not even necessary because we have already taken a stand and the world knows what we do when we take a stand on something - we go all out for it.

Southeast is on lockdown for Peter Obi and no further campaign is needed.

We’ve been loyal to PDP all along because we didn’t find a credible alternative - APC was a no no for us - but now we’ve found one, 98% percent of our votes is going to him.

Tinubu and Atiku can share the remaining 2% if they are not invalid votes.
Exactly. South East is in the bag for him. I won't say much.
Re: Enugu One Million Man March For Peter Obi (pictures) by IgOga(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bontafa:

I will know how you will explain to market women that the ApC that made ordinary egg from 10 naira in 2015 to 100 naira in 2022 is coming again.

With change

Never underestimate politicians abilities to sell send to an Arab
Re: Enugu One Million Man March For Peter Obi (pictures) by Munamoqel: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Thanks for info.

What state are you from?

And does this scarcity also affects the mid-rich too?
it affect ever one . Even govt house .are top area like new Haven and indepence layout . The area you can drill personal bore hole is few low land .sadly the water might be polluted due to coal
Re: Enugu One Million Man March For Peter Obi (pictures) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Munamoqel:
it affect ever one . Even govt house .are top area like new Haven and indepence layout . The area you can drill personal bore hole is few low land .sadly the water might be polluted due to coal

Sad cry

What state are you from.
Re: Enugu One Million Man March For Peter Obi (pictures) by PresidObi: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Entering Ebeano tunnel

1 Like

Re: Enugu One Million Man March For Peter Obi (pictures) by PresidObi: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Enugu One Million Man March For Peter Obi (pictures) by PresidObi: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nifpmod

2 Likes

Re: Enugu One Million Man March For Peter Obi (pictures) by IamAtikulate: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Munamoqel:
outside cheap sex and loose women wetin dey enugu ?
Like I said, I don't respond to miscreants.

It's only Yoruba land you'll see one woman giving birth for multiple men. It's even a culture.

SW also has the highest number of single mothers.

Munamoqel:

Notting no business no job no water .na only breweries for nite mile and cassava . A town filled with hotels for short time and eatry wetin dey enugu . The only high Street ogui road and new Haven .that all . Then too much women very cheap . The green is rain fall . Even the government house used tankers for water .and many people used rain water !Enugu is a lifeless city that dies by 9pm
All these hate, yet Enugu was named in the top 35 most resilient cities in the world by Rockfeller Foundation.

grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu One Million Man March For Peter Obi (pictures) by Munamoqel: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Like I said, I don't respond to miscreants.

It's only Yoruba land you'll see one woman giving birth for multiple men. It's even a culture.

SW also has the highest number of single mothers.

All these hate, yet Enugu was named in the top 35 most resilient cities in the world by Rockfeller Foundation.

grin
really go to Allen avenue and cost the number of southeast miscreants selling sex
Re: Enugu One Million Man March For Peter Obi (pictures) by IamAtikulate: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Munamoqel:
really go to Allen avenue and cost the number of southeast miscreants selling sex
It seems you visit Allen a lot.

Count properly and you'll see a sizeable number of Yorubas there. That's not even the crux of the matter.

Why do most of your women give birth out of wedlock and those that manage to get married find it difficult living with one man?

Most Yoruba women have given birth for more than one man. If you are truthful, even your mom or someone from your family don born for more than one man.

Also where you are currently living and in your village, you will also count some women who fit any of the profiles above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - / Peter Obi Needs Two Things Today In Today's Court Session / Boko Haram - Lawmaker Warns Against Military Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.