Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,940 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor (55124 Views)

I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man / Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
fman:
Afonja kees fellow Afonja gee boy!!
Greed runs in their veins
avanjaaaa
LeoDeKing ooo
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by SeriouslySense(m): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
smiley
Timoleon:
Na why I Dey do Lone Ranger with a low key lifestyle. Fvck fake friends!
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by SeriouslySense(m): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
smiley it has its advantages and disadvantages, there is peace of mind.

It's not the number of friends that counts, it's the quality.

Babafrayol23:
That's why I don't have friends.... I roll alone or with my siblings
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by Maforgreats(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
braveheart008:
Fake write up. I saw the real video and also know the guy that was killed directly. Those guys were his close friends. They confessed that they killed him because he makes money more than them from yahoo. The deceased is even less than 20 years
very Sad, sorry fr the lose of ur friend sad he had to go this way at such a young age
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by bablon20(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Na the curse from the Magas he's scammed that caught up on him.
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by edosignature(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
They both deserved slow death.

Show no mercy.
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by Lionnation: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Samfloxin:
You are not his friend, you just pretended to be
that's a typical Yoruba man for you I mean those tinubu urchins type of Yoruba�
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by Olawuwotunji17(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
They must be Tinubu's surportters, indeed yorubas love themselves
what has Tinubu got to do with this now?? if not that you're stupid from birth, Is it a must for you to show that madness runs in your family
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by EBEk101(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
I noticed the police skipped the part of how much did you collect or where is the money, police don pocket that one
Nigeria my country
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
fman:

Tiv Nation is safer than your skull mining lands
What's your definition of safe?
Check the third frame grin grin that's a bomb

Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by hkidola00(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Triangles1:
Beans loading.
but to be honest,is beans the only good at prison
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by Exceed15: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
When ur yam don done , cover am chop. U don't know who is envying u.
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by mastermaestro(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Paragon311:
Lots of people are angry or envious of successful people either through legit or bad ways.

God help us

Envy is real brother. Don't rub your success on everyone's face. Some people cannot tolerate the success of supposed close friends and family members. They could go to any length to bury you under. True talk o.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by fman(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

Anybody wey trust una, seriously wanna lose his head to miners..
Below are screenshots of heinous crimes
Committed in southwestern states.
We TIV Nation are better than u

Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by fman(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

View more of ritualist in ur town

Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by fman(m): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

Demonism and cannibalism exits in ya lands.

Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by fman(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

What about cultism.
The screenshot below tells a better story.

Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by redsun(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Olawuwotunji17:
what has Tinubu got to do with this now?? if not that you're stupid from birth, Is it a must for you to show that madness runs in your family

One must be as dysfunctional as those zombie flesh eaters to support a mass destiny destroyer like thifnubu. The person must not have any atom of the brain in his/her big skull.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by Phcmayor(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yorubas love evil and fraud so much
No wonder they are supporting thiefnibu
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by Goldbw122(m): 2:55am On Sep 11, 2022
It is better sometimes to just keep your money to yourself don't reveal the wealth that you have because those that rejoice with you for achieving what you achieve are not really the ones rejoicing, they are just plain backstabbers, if you are lucky to put your phone on record and pretend you forget your phone and come back when they are having conversation and pick your phone and go somewhere and play the record you will even have an heart attack... Hmm only God can save man pinkin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by Caseless: 3:04am On Sep 11, 2022
Paragon311:
Lots of people are angry or envious of successful people either through legit or bad Text you copy will automatically show here.

God help us
yahoo boys should stop flaunting - it attracts enemies and security agents.
D

My takeaway from this story is, keep your success story Lowkey and we need state police if we can manage the in fluence of Governors on them. I saw what the Amotekun guy did there.
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by Prince001(m): 3:43am On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
Afonja kees fellow Afonja gee boy!!
Greed runs in their veins.
What a crappy Ancestral inheritance.

Wowwww, we are not any bloody one Nigeria based on this kind of comments and likes for it on this platform. Let everybody goes their own way so that we can focus on ourselves and be free!!!!!!! Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic, Ijaw Nation no going back
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by eazyduzit: 4:00am On Sep 11, 2022
franchasofficia:
The minority tribes share similar trait with their closest majority tribe shocked
Alot of minority tribes in this country don't have any thing close to her neighbor,Aalot if them.
Even here in the North,we have alot of minority tribes that are far different in attitudes and beleive from the Hausa and Fulani people so too in the middle belt,the Igala's,Tiv and Idoma who are more close to the Igbo's geographically don't have similar attitudes.
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by Cravemore: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2022
First of all.
Look around and take a reflect my broda , you'll alive. They say "opportunity comes ones not twice na scam" every day you see is an opportunity for you.... Never give up and stop envy those that way ahead of you cuz you don't know their source.... Instead join and celebrate until when you time reach.

Forget wetin people dey do no let them get to you , some people done sell there kidney for money self. And you dey jealous am not knowing wetin d man dey face.... Hustle na real deal. No let anybody deceive you say illegal na bad thing. Na because people deceive am say go learn tailor while He mate dey enjoy illegal money now d man dey feel say dem dey oppress am. Hustle bro
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by everythinggirly(f): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Hmmm. Evil world indeed.
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by fman(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Prince001:

Wowwww, we are not any bloody one Nigeria based on this kind of comments and likes for it on this platform. Let everybody goes their own way so that we can focus on ourselves and be free!!!!!!! Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic, Ijaw Nation no going back
E pain u?
We are not going separate ways!!
We are together in this tribalistic nepotistic and religious bigotry ridden country.
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by 1759ademola(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Who is this omo-ale now?
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by gbengalawal: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Hatred everywhere
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by Mabco: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2022
franchasofficia:
Drug Trafficking crime = Igbos

Ritual killing crime = Yorubas

Terrorism & Banditry Crime = Hausa-Fulanis

Militancy & Pirates crime = Niger Delta

Prostitution & Human Trafficking crime = Bini

Cultism crime = Rivers State + Akwa Ibom

Internet wire crime = Yoruba

Yahoo Yahoo Headquarters = Edo + Delta

Armed Robbery crime = Yoruba+Igbo+Hausa-Fulanis

Tribe or region is not the causes. There is just no fear of God. BUT WHY.....

What a nation cry
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by showafrica(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2022
Babafrayol23:
That's why I don't have friends.... I roll alone or with my siblings

I cut out all friends.. They only take advantage. Only roll with colleagues and if I discover you back staber too, I give you distance. I am just ok with my phone, my tech work, my family and my video game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by Wwwq: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Shocking
Re: I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor by OLRAYS(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
I belong to Comment Viewers Association of Nigeria (CVAN). We are a non-violent association, our goal is to read and scroll to the next comment and smile. Commenters should please, make their comments very brief as possible so that we can scroll to the next one. Thank you
how I fit join bro? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) / Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Landlady Raped To Death By Tenant In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.