Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nigerian Student To Be Deported From Cyprus For Assaulting His Girlfriend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student To Be Deported From Cyprus For Assaulting His Girlfriend (1165 Views)

Why Students Are Now Rushing To Cyprus For Study / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student To Be Deported From Cyprus For Assaulting His Girlfriend by DRPAIT123(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Abdulsamad Abubakar, a 28-year-old Nigerian studying at the Cyprus Science University (CSU), who was reported missing, is in police custody, Cyprus authorities confirmed.

The Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM) had on Friday declared the student missing after advising Nigerians against seeking educational succor in Northern Cyprus.

However, reports say the student was arrested by authorities in Cyprus for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend.

According to CyprusNews247, Samad was detained for beating his fiancée around a month ago and was subsequently arrested.

Samad and his girlfriend allegedly quarreled and bickered often at their home, which lead the cops to frequently visit them, according to neighbor reports.

The neighbor claimed that he had a dispute with an officer the day he contacted his mother. It is illegal to object to an officer’s arrest.

His landlord said he’s fine and nothing is wrong with him, but added that he’ll be deported back to Nigeria after his detention.

Source: https://salemgists.com/28-year-old-student-abdulsamad-abubakar-to-be-deported-back-to-nigeria-from-cyprus-for-assaulting-his-girlfriend/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Nigerian Student To Be Deported From Cyprus For Assaulting His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
See his face , he has carried his abusive self to abroad thinking he’s in Nigeria where abusive men are been praised and called Alpha. He should be jailed before deporting his sorry ass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student To Be Deported From Cyprus For Assaulting His Girlfriend by overdrive(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Better than being dead.
Re: Nigerian Student To Be Deported From Cyprus For Assaulting His Girlfriend by Nukilia: 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
He should be flogged on arrival
Re: Nigerian Student To Be Deported From Cyprus For Assaulting His Girlfriend by Stallionhorse: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
This story is fake.. I can bet my last 1k
Re: Nigerian Student To Be Deported From Cyprus For Assaulting His Girlfriend by robinso01(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Coming to nigeria
Re: Nigerian Student To Be Deported From Cyprus For Assaulting His Girlfriend by Ehinjuola: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Actually is not good to judge on one sided story....

If the other part is to be blamed then it should be from the full story.

But 9ja guys can abuse ladies enh..

I could remember one of my tenants then he always try boxing ring in his room with his wife n the lady self will be shouting let him kill me not until the day her soul nearly comot her body if not for God intervention.

Ladies! Don't force yourself into abusive relationship bcoz of material things.

Let boogyman shed light to it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student To Be Deported From Cyprus For Assaulting His Girlfriend by Baronthecelebri: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Wahala
Re: Nigerian Student To Be Deported From Cyprus For Assaulting His Girlfriend by Baronthecelebri: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Hhahahahahhhahah
Ehinjuola:
Actually is not good to judge on one sided story....

If the other part is to be blamed then it should be from the full story.

But 9ja guys can abuse ladies enh..

I could remember one of my tenants then he always try boxing ring in his room with his wife n the lady self will be shouting let him kill me not until the day her soul nearly comot her body if not for God intervention.

Ladies! Don't force yourself into abusive relationship bcoz of material things.

Let boogyman shed light to it.
Re: Nigerian Student To Be Deported From Cyprus For Assaulting His Girlfriend by jeromestarks: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Another life spoilt by toto.

(1) (Reply)

Pass Mark/score For Post Ume Exams--- / Screening Test For Futy / My Mum Said L Must Be Going To My Uni From Home Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.