Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health (1783 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Tinubu has not been himself since he realized the reality staring at him. He is the only one standing with the evil broom. APC members leave the party in droves and thousands burn APC brooms to show rejection of the party. Others only want his stolen money. They know baba Tinubu is weak and frail and won't get Nigerians support. The national rejection is glaring. Nigerians have resolved to move ahead and dump old thieves.
The rise of Peter Obi's Labour Party and the unprecedented support across Nigeria especially the youths is making some old politicians restless and some already peeing on their pants. What worries them most is the NO SHISHI support, so they don't know how to derail the towering support. Some are beginning to align with Labor Party while some believe fighting using any means to retain the dangerous status quo is the only option.
They never envisaged this tsunami and unquenchable storm it brings. For days, weeks, months it becomes stronger attracting the supporters of millions.
Recall the initial dismissal that Labor Party had no structure to social media noisemakers and now to a formidable force that has dwarfed the great jagaban and made him struggling to save his name.
Anyone who doesn't understand that the game has changed is obviously living in denials. Nigerians are not only hungry and angry, they don't want the likes of Tinubu and Atiku anymore. The anger is glaring and 2023 election seems to tilt towards voting personality over party, religion and tribe. Religion has failed us and brought deaths, tribalism has brought war and bloodshed and party is clear definition of APC and Buhari.
As a result, the campaign strategy is changing. Some candidates trapped in APC and PDP who understand that fighting Obi is counter productive have begun to adapt, adopt and align with Obidients' positions. Like "I am in APC or PDP. I'm running for for Senate. I support Obi 100%." This is the underground campaign going on now.
While we know that oppressors don't relinquish power easily and they don't care about Nigerians, we have suffered enough and we want take back our country. The time is now. Nothing can stop the tsunami!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by PlayerMeji: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nothing can storm the Tsunami indeed!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by derecho(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Afraid wan catch me before...was wondering when MURIC borrow sense

4 Likes

Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Agbado
Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by Moh247: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Idiotic people of Biafra

5 Likes

Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by robinso01(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Moh247:
Idiotic people of Biafra
Don't commit suicide defending a walking corpse

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Moh247:
Idiotic people of Biafra
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by AdamuKD: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin
Tilinbu no get primary school certificate
Which means Tilinbu is an illiterate

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by AdamuKD: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Moh247:
Idiotic people of Biafra
E pain this zombie
Eat agbado to get sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by asanausana91: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Instead of waiting for election to start you are foolishly writing rubbish.
Wait for the results.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by GardenOfGod(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Laughable... Deceitful and cunning people

1 Like

Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by BATified2023: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Tinubu has not been himself since he realized the reality staring at him. He is the only one standing with the evil broom. APC members leave the party in droves and thousands burn APC brooms to show rejection of the party. Others only want his stolen money. They know baba Tinubu is weak and frail and won't get Nigerians support. The national rejection is glaring. Nigerians have resolved to move ahead and dump old thieves.
The rise of Peter Obi's Labour Party and the unprecedented support across Nigeria especially the youths is making some old politicians restless and some already peeing on their pants. What worries them most is the NO SHISHI support, so they don't know how to derail the towering support. Some are beginning to align with Labor Party while some believe fighting using any means to retain the dangerous status quo is the only option.
They never envisaged this tsunami and unquenchable storm it brings. For days, weeks, months it becomes stronger attracting the supporters of millions.
Recall the initial dismissal that Labor Party had no structure to social media noisemakers and now to a formidable force that has dwarfed the great jagaban and made him struggling to save his name.
Anyone who doesn't understand that the game has changed is obviously living in denials. Nigerians are not only hungry and angry, they don't want the likes of Tinubu and Atiku anymore. The anger is glaring and 2023 election seems to tilt towards voting personality over party, religion and tribe. Religion has failed us and brought deaths, tribalism has brought war and bloodshed and party is clear definition of APC and Buhari.
As a result, the campaign strategy is changing. Some candidates trapped in APC and PDP who understand that fighting Obi is counter productive have begun to adapt, adopt and align with Obidients' positions. Like "I am in APC or PDP. I'm running for for Senate. I support Obi 100%." This is the underground campaign going on now.
While we know that oppressors don't relinquish power easily and they don't care about Nigerians, we have suffered enough and we want take back our country. The time is now. Nothing can storm the tsunami!
must everything about u igbos be fake

Y can’t u do something original for once

This is the same way u are using peoples name for blackmail n rubbish

Sanusi denied it
Elon musk denied it
Tom hanks denied it
Nana of Ghana denied it
Akinwumi denied it
Awolowo dosunmu denied it

I am very sure muric will soon come n deny it

Before election everyone will see u for d fake u are
Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ipob criminals. angry
Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Ipob criminals. angry
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
If MURIC go disown the druggie, matter don finish wella

1 Like

Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by Owontime: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
I don't think Tinubu is depending on your votes,IPOB people only have 2% votes grin grin grin
Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Owontime:
I don't think Tinubu is depending on your votes,IPOB people only have 2% votes grin grin grin

Hmmm! This is laughable. Your obsession about the Igbos is something else. So anyone who condemns the dying druggie is an Igbo? I feel for the igbos and the level of hate coming from your type. I now understand the people causing Nigeria's problems. I'm now an Igbo for condemning a dangerous man like Tinubu? God help Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by Oddfinder001: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin
Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
I don't know how tinubu's supporters think. May God help Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Laughable... Deceitful and cunning people

Terrible dear
Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by BeardedMeat(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
BATified2023:
must everything about u igbos be fake

Y can’t u do something original for once

This is the same way u are using peoples name for blackmail n rubbish

Sanusi denied it
Elon musk denied it
Tom hanks denied it
Nana of Ghana denied it
Akinwumi denied it
Awolowo dosunmu denied it

I am very sure muric will soon come n deny it

Before election everyone will see u for d fake u are
Don't kill yourself defending a walking corpse.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by BeardedMeat(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Ipob criminals. angry
Yellow Bars are asswipes.
Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
haven't engage suicide defending a walking corpse
Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by Ceenaija(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
poor Tinubu has nothing to do rather than to step down for Peter Obi.
Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ceenaija:
poor Tinubu has nothing to do rather than to step down for Peter Obi.
Those collecting money from him won't allow him.
Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lol
Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by Andres28(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mumurics senses are now coming back.
Its like hunger is now resetting their brains in the north. grin grin grin
Re: MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lol. Very funny.

(1) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / While Peter Obi Is In Osun Saying His Plans, Tinubu Is In Ondo Talking About Obi / Breaking: Northern Islamic Clerics Endorse Peter Obi, Rejects Tinubu, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.