Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Plans Of The Colonialists To Keep Africa Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Plans Of The Colonialists To Keep Africa Poor (367 Views)

There's No Difference Between The Political Class In Africa And The Colonialists / Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists / Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plans Of The Colonialists To Keep Africa Poor by Truthwords: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Every October 1st , I laugh when i see how people jubilate and party , celebrating the Nigerian independence. These scenarios also happens in several African countries that celebrate their own independence.

What these westerners such as England, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, the United States etc do not tell you, is that the independence they gave Africa is actually "In Dependence" .

Africa is not truly free until A.U is free from the shackles of E.U , USA and China. The reason i am making a post about this is due to the global reactions that trailed the death of Elizabeth, the ex queen of england. Some sleeping Africans were like "move on , colonialism was decades ago". What these ignorant Africans do not understand is that neo colonialism is still taking place till now. English speaking countries in Africa such as Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Kenya etc are still paying colonial taxes every year to England and the "so called" royal family, while countries like Togo, Benin, Congo , Cameroon, etc still pay colonial taxes to France . If You are truly free why are you still paying such heavy taxes.

Personally I've got no regard for her and her entire family . Going by their history, you will note that there is nothing exemplary about them. African, was plundered beyond belief. Homes and families destroyed, our true culture and identity stolen and our human and natural resources are still being stolen till this day.

The west cannot be rich except they keep Africa down. I am not making this up , you need to watch the video for yourselves to see the proof of what i am taking about. It's a shame that some people in Africa are wishing the late queen a peaceful rest. The Bible was not wrong when it says "There is no peace for the wicked". You need to hear their plans for Africa, if this video doesn't wake you up, nothing will . In respect of the coming Nigerian elections, watch out for the so called western observers, their mission is to ensure that the worst of the worst emerges as president. They need a corrupt puppet who will do their bidding . Are you going to resist vehemently or are you going to submit to these western evil perpetrators ? Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK5rLGtE4w8

I expect some mentally deluded insects to insult my post as usual

1 Like

Re: The Plans Of The Colonialists To Keep Africa Poor by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Madness overdose
Re: The Plans Of The Colonialists To Keep Africa Poor by Truthwords: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mirabel11:
Madness overdose

That's what's worrying your entire family. Based on how fast you replied without reading or watching the video that shows what they are planning for us show you replied me from a psychiatric home
Re: The Plans Of The Colonialists To Keep Africa Poor by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Complicating
Re: The Plans Of The Colonialists To Keep Africa Poor by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Truthwords:

That's what's worrying your entire family. Based on how fast you replied without reading or watching the video that shows what they are planning for us show you replied me from a psychiatric home
You guys cant stay without including family inside an insult.
Act matured and face the fact you are having, stop including Family!
Mere looking your family might be mentally disabled.
I don't know why people are meant to be useless here on nairaland, insulting as national cake.

Be useful for a better tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Plans Of The Colonialists To Keep Africa Poor by Truthwords: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jennifer663:

I don't know why people are meant to be useless here on nairaland, insulting as national cake.

Chai, it's a shame you have no sense and lots of madness and low data. That video came out 2022 and a British man in a meeting is saying that they must "keep Africa poor" . Instead, i am the one you are attacking. Who did your ancestors offend that made you turn out this way ?
Re: The Plans Of The Colonialists To Keep Africa Poor by Tocheagle(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Black People will never cease to amaze me. The op posted something and put a video to open your eyes, instead of you people to go after those that oppress you people, you are here fighting the op. please if you have the full link to the video inbox me abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Plans Of The Colonialists To Keep Africa Poor by Evilblackman(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
The truth and nothing but the truth

But its north not west
The Western European caucasians don’t want the african negroid to be independent because they know what they are gaining from us

Nigerians have a lot of educated illiterates not everybody will wake up to the truth

“ you take the horse to the water but you can’t force the horse to drink the water”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Plans Of The Colonialists To Keep Africa Poor by Evilblackman(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mirabel11:
Madness overdose

Who actually?
The poster or africans?
Re: The Plans Of The Colonialists To Keep Africa Poor by Evilblackman(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jennifer663:

Insult is part of the nigerian lifestyle

When you were being thought in school shey them no flog and insult you before you learn one or two
My point is sometimes insult is relevant, with the pain vented on you , you’ll learn one or two
Re: The Plans Of The Colonialists To Keep Africa Poor by Richwallet: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Truthwords:
Every October 1st , I laugh when i see how people jubilate and party , celebrating the Nigerian independence. These scenarios also happens in several African countries that celebrate their own independence.

What these westerners such as England, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, the United States etc do not tell you, is that the independence they gave Africa is actually "In Dependence" .

Africa is not truly free until A.U is free from the shackles of E.U , USA and China. The reason i am making a post about this is due to the global reactions that trailed the death of Elizabeth, the ex queen of england. Some sleeping Africans were like "move on , colonialism was decades ago". What these ignorant Africans do not understand is that neo colonialism is still taking place till now. English speaking countries in Africa such as Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Kenya etc are still paying colonial taxes every year to England and the "so called" royal family, while countries like Togo, Benin, Congo , Cameroon, etc still pay colonial taxes to France . If You are truly free why are you still paying such heavy taxes.

Personally I've got no regard for her and her entire family . Going by their history, you will note that there is nothing exemplary about them. African, was plundered beyond belief. Homes and families destroyed, our true culture and identity stolen and our human and natural resources are still being stolen till this day.

The west cannot be rich except they keep Africa down. I am not making this up , you need to watch the video for yourselves to see the proof of what i am taking about. It's a shame that some people in Africa are wishing the late queen a peaceful rest. The Bible was not wrong when it says "There is no peace for the wicked". You need to hear their plans for Africa, if this video doesn't wake you up, nothing will . In respect of the coming Nigerian elections, watch out for the so called western observers, their mission is to ensure that the worst of the worst emerges as president. They need a corrupt puppet who will do their bidding . Are you going to resist vehemently or are you going to submit to these western evil perpetrators ? Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK5rLGtE4w8

I expect some mentally deluded insects to insult my post as usual

Religious politics, the ones holding you down are those devil worshipping Africans. There is no division among the kingdom of darkness therefore the evil ones among you work closely with satanic White colonists for their hidden world order.

(1) (Reply)

Russian Rebel Soldier Blasts Putin, Tears Up Military ID Card, Issues Statement / PDP Chairman & Presidential Candidate Can't Come From Same Zone-ayu Must Resign / What Have The Nigerian Army/police Achieved In The East Since 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.