Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Mrs Rodriguez - Feather's Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mrs Rodriguez - Feather's Stories (292 Views)

Being Mrs Spence / Mrs. Violet Maduka (A Story Series) / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Rodriguez - Feather's Stories by Samuelcyprial(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mrs Rodriguez

Episode 1

“You will hear me now and very clear. You are a Rodriguéz, the mother of my future heir.
A Royalty.
You are meant to serve me. And serving me, you will. You will provide me a living heir to my throne and nothing more.
No numb idea should get into your head. Know your place as my wife.”

Audrielle whimpered. The grip on her arm is hurting her.
She swallowed whatever tears she intended not to shed.

“I will advice you stick to your path. Is that clear” his eyes cold and unreadable.
His voice rough and authoritative.

“Yes.” She said fearfully, almost to herself.

“Good. Get dressed, we are expecting visitors” he shuffled.
Releasing her arm.

Walking out of the room with his cold scent, he shut the door behind.

Audrielle queitly winced, holding her arm.
She pulled off the bedsheet from her naked body and walked over to the wardrobe and picked out a decent dress.

This is her new life.
Everything works by rules. The rule of her said husband, Anthonio Rodriguez. The future king of Scotland.

She took silent steps into the bathroom for a warm bathe. She doesn’t want to keep her husband or the visitors waiting.

Anthonio Rodrígúéz,
Audrielle Damiéné.
Two unlike people Bonded in matrimony as man and wife by circumstance.

Audrielle leaves her family to become the wife of Anthonio Rodrígúéz, future king of Scotland and heir apparent to the throne.

She’s married to him by the depth her late father owes the king and his household.

It’s a fate she can’t bring herself out from even if she wanted to.
Getting married to a Rodriguéz would be every beautiful lady’s dream. But in. Her case, it’s different.

Anthonio, her husband is hard as a shell and cold as an ice towards her.
To him, her duties towards him is to serve him and produce an heir to keep the Royal lineage counting.

He keeps every formalities and strictness with her. Hurting her both emotionally and physically by his words.

This isn’t a love filled marriage audrielle had dreamed of as a child.

She was compelled to face her fate, Her fate in becoming a Rodriguéz which has brought nothing but cold chills to her. She does this in other to save the face of her mother and her little brother.
“Tame your man Audrielle. Men aren’t always as we see them.
Men are like materials, we cut them to our very own taste., Tame your better half. No one can do that for you”

The advice from her mother, sending cold chills to her spine.

How does she do that? She stared up at her mother with a teary eye.

“Okay Mother”

“Good, my child” Mrs Damiéné wiped off her daughter’s face with the Hem of her dress.

Audrielle felt Blank.
What can she do?? How does she tame a man who is as hard as a rock and cold like an ice towards her?

What must she do??

A question that should be on everyone’s lips.

How does she go about this? With lot of things going in the palace and get marriage.

Does she stand a chance in taming her the prince, her husband?

Find out from this thrilling book.
How her life began as Royalty in the house of the Ródrígúéz.

READ FULL STORY ON FEATHER'S WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON BELOW LINK �

https://feathersstories.com.ng/feathers-stories/mrs-rodriguez/
Re: Mrs Rodriguez - Feather's Stories by OgaNightmare(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Samuelcyprial:
Mrs Rodriguez

Episode 1

“You will hear me now and very clear. You are a Rodriguéz, the mother of my future heir.
A Royalty.
You are meant to serve me. And serving me, you will. You will provide me a living heir to my throne and nothing more.
No numb idea should get into your head. Know your place as my wife.”

Audrielle whimpered. The grip on her arm is hurting her.
She swallowed whatever tears she intended not to shed.

“I will advice you stick to your path. Is that clear” his eyes cold and unreadable.
His voice rough and authoritative.

“Yes.” She said fearfully, almost to herself.

“Good. Get dressed, we are expecting visitors” he shuffled.
Releasing her arm.

Walking out of the room with his cold scent, he shut the door behind.

Audrielle queitly winced, holding her arm.
She pulled off the bedsheet from her naked body and walked over to the wardrobe and picked out a decent dress.

This is her new life.
Everything works by rules. The rule of her said husband, Anthonio Rodriguez. The future king of Scotland.

She took silent steps into the bathroom for a warm bathe. She doesn’t want to keep her husband or the visitors waiting.

Anthonio Rodrígúéz,
Audrielle Damiéné.
Two unlike people Bonded in matrimony as man and wife by circumstance.

Audrielle leaves her family to become the wife of Anthonio Rodrígúéz, future king of Scotland and heir apparent to the throne.

She’s married to him by the depth her late father owes the king and his household.

It’s a fate she can’t bring herself out from even if she wanted to.
Getting married to a Rodriguéz would be every beautiful lady’s dream. But in. Her case, it’s different.

Anthonio, her husband is hard as a shell and cold as an ice towards her.
To him, her duties towards him is to serve him and produce an heir to keep the Royal lineage counting.

He keeps every formalities and strictness with her. Hurting her both emotionally and physically by his words.

This isn’t a love filled marriage audrielle had dreamed of as a child.

She was compelled to face her fate, Her fate in becoming a Rodriguéz which has brought nothing but cold chills to her. She does this in other to save the face of her mother and her little brother.
“Tame your man Audrielle. Men aren’t always as we see them.
Men are like materials, we cut them to our very own taste., Tame your better half. No one can do that for you”

The advice from her mother, sending cold chills to her spine.

How does she do that? She stared up at her mother with a teary eye.

“Okay Mother”

“Good, my child” Mrs Damiéné wiped off her daughter’s face with the Hem of her dress.

Audrielle felt Blank.
What can she do?? How does she tame a man who is as hard as a rock and cold like an ice towards her?

What must she do??

A question that should be on everyone’s lips.

How does she go about this? With lot of things going in the palace and get marriage.

Does she stand a chance in taming her the prince, her husband?

Find out from this thrilling book.
How her life began as Royalty in the house of the Ródrígúéz.

READ FULL STORY ON FEATHER'S WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON BELOW LINK �

https://feathersstories.com.ng/feathers-stories/mrs-rodriguez/
You can earn from this story on multiple platforms, just dm

(1) (Reply)

Ana Endorses Endowment Of Two Additional Prizes / The Deadly Option / Love Story Of The Pretty Girl With Smelling Armpits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.