Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Ballon D’or Winners By Country - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D’or Winners By Country (721 Views)

List Of Ballon D’or Winners From 1956 To 2018 / Ballon D’or Winners And The Top 10 Players From 2000 To 2018 / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ballon D’or Winners By Country by TBIZZY(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lionel Messi becomes the only player that has won the prestigious ballon d’or (7) for his country (Argentina) as Francefootball posted “ballon d’or winners by country” on their Twitter official page.

Germany has the most Ballon d'Or winners with 5 players (Franz Beckenbauer, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Gerd Müller, Lothar Matthäus, Matthias Sammer)

#ballondor

Re: Ballon D’or Winners By Country by oz4real83(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
How about Dubai'dor? Portugal will be the only country with all the awards cheesy cheesy,

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or Winners By Country by paulolee(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
My goat is on 7
Meaning only messi win same number or ballon d or with the whole of Portugal football team both dead or alive
GOAT I stand

4 Likes

Re: Ballon D’or Winners By Country by paulolee(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
oz4real83:
How about Dubai'dor? Portugal will be the only country with all the awards cheesy cheesy,
I swear, only one man win 9 Dubai d or, them for jus name d award after am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon D’or Winners By Country by Beverlyjean(f): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lewandowski, Sneijder iniesta and van dyk all robbed by the leprechaun... the Dutch are meant to be on 9 or 10 ...
Re: Ballon D’or Winners By Country by paulolee(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Lewandowski, Sneijder iniesta and van dyk all robbed by the leprechaun... the Dutch are meant to be on 9 or 10 ...
Same way France Ribery was robbed by cr7
Incase u don’t kno, cr7 is d only player dt won ballon d or without winning a trophy bt u are silent about it bcoz it’s not Messi
Hypocrites
Re: Ballon D’or Winners By Country by Beverlyjean(f): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
paulolee:

Same way France Ribery was robbed by cr7
Incase u don’t kno, cr7 is d only player dt won ballon d or without winning a trophy bt u are silent about it bcoz it’s not Messi
Hypocrites

2012 messi won nothing...copa de rey is not part of it ...if i insist that's itsxa trophy then Ronaldo also won supercup beginning of that season.. at least its on Ribery... messi has Sneijder, iniesta, van dyk and Lewandowski to deal with...balon dor robber
Re: Ballon D’or Winners By Country by BlaqFaze: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Beverlyjean:

2012 messi won nothing...copa de rey is not part of it ...if i insist that's itsxa trophy then Ronaldo also won supercup beginning of that season.. at least its on Ribery... messi has Sneijder, iniesta, van dyk and Lewandowski to deal with...balon dor robber
You're sounding too desperate...calm down, drink water and sleep. Messi nor kee pesin na Ballon dor he win

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D’or Winners By Country by paulolee(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Messi won domestic cup dt season
Cr7 won super cup in d beginning of the season n it was counted as part of the previous season achievements
Re: Ballon D’or Winners By Country by Beverlyjean(f): 12:37am On Sep 11, 2022
paulolee:

Messi won domestic cup dt season
Cr7 won super cup in d beginning of the season n it was counted as part of the previous season achievements

He sha won it b4 the named him winner... shey they said its for the Yr and not season
Re: Ballon D’or Winners By Country by Peacecore: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2022
Can it be concluded now that Messi is a one man squad. One player playing draw against the Portugese best three players. When Messi dies, his brain and legs should be kept in the museum for study by scientists as they did to my dear Einstein.

(1) (Reply)

Drake Wins $2.7million After Placing Two Huge Bets On Israel Adesanya / Man United Beats Chelsea / Two Of England's Olympic Gold Medal Hopefuls Are Nigerians ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.