Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,513 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO (3020 Views)

Chris Ngige Shows Off His Dance Skills At Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu (video) / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport / General Gowon Sitting And Eating On The Floor In Benin In 1967 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
plaindealer:

See how dubious and disingenuous these Igbos are....

They are mad that Britain supported Nigeria even though France and other countries supported their rag tag Biafra.

They can receive support from other countries, but Nigeria can not..

These clowns are so native and delusional..

Well I know they didn't teach u history in school but one history you will not forget is that would your father used condom,they will not have an slowpoke like u

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by Laggafin: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mickykarim:

A REJOINDER AND REBUFF OF THE SPINS OF LIES YOUR FOREBEAR PASSED DOWN YOUR LINEAGE DOWN YOUR THROATS.

Which you sheepish dumb asses swallowed and take hook line and sinker for the THOUGHTLESS buffoons you are.

YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION MAY NOT GET OUT OF THE MISERIES YOU HAVE CONTINUE TO ALLOW TO BUG DOWN YOUR LIVES. BY WHICH OLD LIAR GOONS LIKE THE BAD INFLUENCE Akanau Ibiam HAVE MISLED AND MISDIRECT YOUR ESSENCES DOWN THE DRAIN AND YOUR RUIN, ULTIMALEY.
What is this one typing... Is he high on naira Marley ?? Awon ULTIMARLEY shocked Lobarton Common Sense is no longer common grin
Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by psucc(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
The world power are more interested in bloodshed than peace. Or else you bcamt imagine Russia invading Ukraine without any form of provocation.
Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by detectivejones: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Cowards!!! This whole brouhaha is like crying over spilled milk. You lot didn't speak up about the atrocities committed against your imaginary country until after her death.
Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by plaindealer: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
LionTiger:
But English to you is a 'haram'. Anyway, A cow has just spoken.

lol coming from ipob ESN and UGM jihadi killers and terrorists.

Going out to make a living on Mondays is haram to you. You get slaughtered by your own terrorist brothers for doing the most basic things I do freely in the SW, freedom of movement and doing whatever i want on Mondays..

Ndo.. grin
Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by riverbird: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Did the north cry to the Queen when you killed the PM and the Sarduna?

No.

They simply took revenge which you paid back with 30,000 murdered and raped igbos during the pogroms.

As if that did not teach you your place, you went and annexed the Niger Delta that had been doing all to leave your pathetic eastern region.

Pray tell, why is the colonial borders of 1914 Nigeria bad but the same colonial drawn boundaries of the eastern region OK for your Biafra ?

Before you insult your father, know that I am a staunch anti Nigerian not like you parasitic igbos with your fake Biafra mini Nigeria project, so know that I want to see a total dissolution of Nigeria along current geopolitical lines that means I do not in any form subscribe to your Judaic Zionist ipob Biafra nonsense .

You call Igbos parasitic?, I laugh....if you are not a zombie that your deluded parents gave birth to then you should be able to know who the real parasites are in your backwards Nigeria, yes the Igbos want a country of Thier own for Thier own betterment....tell me if parasites ever want freedom even on a platter of gold grin, secondly tell me did Britain stayed neutral to the war? No, rather they armed the north to kill the Igbos who where trying to stop Thier oil thievery from the then eastern region, they knew very well that the Igbo man was wey wiser and knows all Thier conning ways.

The Igbo man has been subdued to only five states with few Igbos around neighboring states in your Nigeria and deprived of all federal Infrastructure but yet your tribe can't match them in any way...I challenge you, and yes he's still fighting for his own country.

I see how much of a zombie you are by calling a people fighting for a separate country parasites.
Omo ale....
Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by toneroforever(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
plaindealer:

They are mad that Britain supported Nigeria even though France and other countries supported their rag tag Biafra.

Don't know where u r from, but pray ur tribe don't experience what Igbos went through from 1967-70,& still go through in today's Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by JOemmy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
The british were just racists their actions of supporting the muslim north against the christain biafrans have absolutely nothing to do with religious affliations. if the igbos where whites I don't see anyhow they would have allowed the igbos to be mercilessly massacre and starved to death even if they weren't christains. Another factor is their long term economic interests in the huge oil and gas deposits in the former old eastern region. The british have a moral obligation to do a restitution just like the way the Belgians recently did in congo so that there will be a proper healing and closure for everyone.
Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by SWATMan: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
plaindealer:

Biafra matter go kill you.
SMH
Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by M4A1carbine: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
My forefathers are Revered and adored.

Even Azikiwe that fvcked up...believing that you uncircumcised miscreants are redeemable, is now begging BIAFRA Nation for forgiveness.

Our elders dont suck cow breast...

So you can meet the Sultan and tell him that BIAFRA is a DONE DEAL!!!

plaindealer:

Your forefathers led you astray and they are still leading you astray from their bigoted graves...

Una no dey learn easily.. grin

Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by LionTiger(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
plaindealer:

lol coming from ipob ESN and UGM jihadi killers and terrorists.

Going out to make a living on Mondays is haram to you. You get slaughtered by your own terrorist brothers for doing the most basic things I do freely in the SW, freedom of movement and doing whatever i want on Mondays..

Ndo.. grin
Smelling dirty brown teeth. I'm proudly Delta Igbo. You can choose to remain under your slave masters, no qualms. Ko?
Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by Mickykarim: 3:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Laggafin:

What is this one typing... Is he high on naira Marley ?? Awon ULTIMARLEY shocked Lobarton Common Sense is no longer common grin

CLEARLY, YOUR SENSE IS WITHOUT ONE.
Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by kayusely70(m): 4:13am On Sep 11, 2022
plaindealer:
I'd still love to be lectured on how the Queen started or led these Igbos to war.

One mad man led you to war, he starved you, the coward ran and left you for dead on the battlefield to enjoy his loot in Ivory coast.

LOUDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by Mickykarim: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
kayusely70:
LOUDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GOT IT RIGHT.

The biafraudulent people are without BRAIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by juman(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
It is simply staggering for a Christian country like Britain to help a Moslem country militarily to crush another Christian country like Biafra.

See their thinking.
They forgot that gowon and his finance minister, awolowo and some others were Christians like them.
Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by Tunjibalogun: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mickykarim:

IT IS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE IF YOU CAN READ RIGHT.

Playing religion and ethnicity with sentiment would be the last thing any reasonable leader wants to have on her plate.

The THOUGHTLESS Akanu Ibiam may have forgotten that the biafraudulents elements held sway in the Nigerian socio-political life. His tirades of lies contradicts the reality of the time.

Biafra people were in charge of every aspect of the Nigerian POLITICS and the CIVIL SERVICE where the biafraudulent people were in control.

AND WHO STARTED AND CAUSED THE SELF-DESTRUCT THEY EMBARKED UPON. KILLING EVERYBODY THAT MATTERS FROM ALL OTHER TRIBES BUT THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

Your self pity has refused to fade away and pass. It will continue to live with you as your bane.

THE QUEEN HAD NOTHING DOING WITH THE SELF-DESTRUCT MISADVENTURE OF HER THOUGHTLESS PEOPLE WHO MANUFACTURED AN UNECESSARY WAR THAT INFLICTED PERMANENT WOES AND MISERIES ON HER PEOPLE.

The potentials and penchant for crying wolf all the time even when opportunity presents itself for the Biafra people to avail themselves of it can be appreciated in the below link.

https://www.nairaland.com/7176356/shall-regurgitate-marginalized-souls

THEY ARE THEIR OWN ENEMIES.

Did the queen declare the war or her kinsmen, did the queen participate and or joined the senseless war that annihilated the biafraudulents of the Eastern part of Nigeria?

NO!

TO THE biafraudulent GOONS ANDDUMB ASSES EVERYONE ELSE BUT THEMSELVES IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SENSELESS PAINS AND MISFORTUNES THEY ATTRACTED TO THEIR BEINGS.

All these long epistle without a single sense lol
Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by Tunjibalogun: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Abdul05:
I tot 3m was a joke... grin grin

Rwandan was just 800 ,000 while biafran own na 3million... grin grin

SO the north really knocked off the ibos to their knees.... grin grin

Omo! Nigerians clubbed ibos in a humiliated manner such that

they saw the worst possible effect of the civil war,,,.. grin cheesy angry
Every soul will test death including you. In next 100 years you will become sand too. So what difference does it make? Nothing
Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by Lifestone(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
plaindealer:
I'd still love to be lectured on how the Queen started or led these Igbos to war.

One mad man led you to war, he starved you, the coward ran and left you for dead on the battlefield to enjoy his loot in Ivory coast.

And yet they kept blaming someone else !
Re: Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO by Mickykarim: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

All these long epistle without a single sense lol

IT WOULD NEVER HAVE MADE ANY SENSE TO A DUNCE OF YOUR ILK.

Not for dead brain cells of your type.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) / Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics / 2 Big Girls Fight Over Femi Fani-kayode - How One Of Them Got Him Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.