Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave (2592 Views)

Come Become Part Of Something Big: Let's Build A Fintech Startup Together. / What Kind Of Technologies Will I Need To Build A Fintech Application? / How Many Languages Are You Supposed To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by BlaqFaze: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:

Let me educate u Abit.
Flutterwave was built using flutter frameworks....
Flutterwave is a fintech company.
Flutter is a framework built on dart.
Dart is a programming language developed by Google.
Shikena.
No dey beat around the bush wt plenty Grammer.
Else you get a bug..
I'm just telling you that nothing special connects Flutter and Fintech... Flutterwave can be built using Java or Php and Flutterwave isn't the only fintech in Nigeria
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by BlaqFaze: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:

Make researches and broaden ur views and knowledge.
Make research about what?
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by fman(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
qtguru:

You are right, they do have a lot of Flutter packages and Flutter SDK. I think people thought you said Flutter because of the Flutter in Flutterwave, but they do have a support for Flutter.
Thanks a bunch
Bro.
For your insight understanding..
I have been working with flutterwave API since 2020.
I intergrate it with twilio SDK .
I had to learn dart programming language because of flutterwave API,
And to easily implement the flutter frameworks.
Abeg help me tell this boys
That flutterwave is a fintech company owned by a Nigerian with the ideal of helping startup SME get access to accept payment on their platforms
Simply by implementation of the API
They have alot of resources in their documentations..
Am crazy about flutterwave API...
Cos it free..
U can build fintech companies like loan company, agency banking app, subscription app and many more...
With the following functionalities: buy and sell airtime, wallet balance, transfer, deposits, create credit cards, pay subscription like nepa,gotv,DStv and more.....
They even have a WordPress plugin called rave

The problem we have in this section is just that there are a lot of crappy wannabe programmers who are only good in copy and paste..
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by fman(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
BlaqFaze:
I'm just telling you that nothing special connects Flutter and Fintech... Flutterwave can be built using Java or Php and Flutterwave isn't the only fintech in Nigeria
Let me take time and educate you.
Oga flutterwave no be flutter ooo
Flutterwave is a fintech company(financial technology in full).
While flutter is a framework of dart programming language.
Read the comment below.

fman:

Thanks a bunch
Bro.
For your insight understanding..
I have been working with flutterwave API since 2020.
I intergrate it with twilio SDK .
I had to learn dart programming language because of flutterwave API,
And to easily implement the flutter frameworks.
Abeg help me tell this boys
That flutterwave is a fintech company owned by a Nigerian with the ideal of helping startup SME get access to accept payment on their platforms
Simply by implementation of the API
They have alot of resources in their documentations..
Am crazy about flutterwave API...
Cos it free..
U can build fintech companies like loan company, agency banking app, subscription app and many more...
With the following functionalities: buy and sell airtime, wallet balance, transfer, deposits, create credit cards, pay subscription like nepa,gotv,DStv and more.....
They even have a WordPress plugin called rave

The problem we have in this section is just that there are a lot of crappy wannabe programmers who are only good in copy and paste..
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by qtguru(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Make research about what?

For me personally if I owned a Fintech I'd use Flutter, and the reason I support fman is because Flutter is cross platform with good performance unlike React Native. Also you can easily build Payment SDK once and have both platform use it. So it's why I say fman is right. Mobile dev headache is not the code but the time to maintain two platforms and skill.
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by fman(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
BlaqFaze:
I'm just telling you that nothing special connects Flutter and Fintech... Flutterwave can be built using Java or Php andFlutterwave isn't the only fintech in Nigeria
Just imagine ur comments @the bolded
Na u build flutterwave company?
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by Kelechi009: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:

Let me educate u Abit.
Flutterwave was built using flutter frameworks....
Flutterwave is a fintech company.
Flutter is a framework built on dart.
Dart is a programming language developed by Google.
Shikena.
No dey beat around the bush wt plenty Grammer.
Else you get a bug..

Sorry but which part of Flutterwave gaan gaan?

Do you realise that the Flutterwave SDKs you are using is just a middleman to connect you to Flutterwave services. The SDKs is not even their main technology that processes their services, payments, switches and many more.

You can write your SDK in many languages depending on who is consuming it, iOS SDK, Flutter SDK, PHP Core SDK, Go SDK, Python SDK or Wordpress Plugins etc.

So I ask you again, are you sure you know what you're saying & which part of Flutterwave was built Flutter?

1 Like

Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by parkervero(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kelechi009:

Do you realise that the Flutterwave SDKs you are using is just a middleman to connect you to Flutterwave services. The SDKs is not even their main technology that processes their services, payments, switches and many more.

You can write your SDK in many languages depending on who is consuming it, iOS SDK, Flutter SDK, PHP Core SDK, Go SDK, Python SDK or Wordpress Plugins etc.

So I ask you again, are you sure you know what you're saying & which part of Flutterwave was built Flutter?

Don't waste your time with him, please.
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by fman(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kelechi009:

Go and check it's implementation and flutter libraries.
Flutterwave is way extensive
More than u think and can apprehend.
It has a vast flutter library with documentation..
Check their repository at GitHub.
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by Kelechi009: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:

Go and check it's implementation and flutter libraries.
Flutterwave is way extensive
More than u think and can apprehend.
It has a vast flutter library with documentation..
Check their repository at GitHub.

I am not even a programmer, I am Cyber Security Analyst but I understand basic terminologies that you were suppose to study but you jumped hoops to where you are, typical Nigerians. Flutterwave is a payment/Fintech company that has many services built on micro service architectures. Those services that provide payments, transfers, receipts etc for you are the actual services. An SDK or Library is just a middleman that connects the Client (Which is you) to their services. A library or SDK is different from actual Flutterwave Fintech company & their services. The Flutterwave SDK is owned by Flutterwave but that isn't their main service, it is just a middleman.

Go and read what a library or an SDK is, then come back.

1 Like

Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by fman(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kelechi009:

I am not even a programmer, I am Cyber security person but I understand basic terminologies that you were suppose to study but you jumped hoops to where you are, typical Nigerians. Flutterwave is a payment/Fintech company that has many services built on micro service architectures. Those services that provide payments, transfers, receipts etc for you are the actual services. An SDK or Library is just a middleman that connects the Client (Which is you) to their services. A library or SDK is different from actual Flutterwave Fintech company & their services.

Go and read what a library or an SDK is, then come back.
You r not getting me right .
What do u think that an SDK is
And a library?
You are actually getting urself confused here.
Google will only give u a micro insight into what it is all about.

Oga flutterwave no be flutter
Flutterwave is a fintech company(financial technology in full).
While flutter is a framework of dart programming language.
An SDK is simply a software development kit.
And every SDK has it own libraries written in many different languages

Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by Kelechi009: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:

You r not getting me right .
What do u think that an SDK is
And a library?
You are actually getting urself confused here.
Google will only give u a micro insight into what it is all about.

Okay. Your point was Flutterwave was built with Flutter. It is not. But they do have a Flutter Library or SDk. Simple as that.
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by fman(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kelechi009:

Okay. Your point was Flutterwave was built with Flutter. It is not. But they do have a Flutter Library or SDk. Simple as that.
you are wrong cause what I meant was it's libraries
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by Kelechi009: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
you are wrong cause what I meant was it's libraries

Ok, this statement from you will confuse too many people "Flutterwave was built using flutter frameworks".
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by Kelechi009: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:
I know an open source Fintech app written in Java. In use by a number of Fintechs globally. Also used by at least one local Microfinance bank with good presence in Lagos

Your answer is the correct one, not all the nonsense people above are saying.
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by fman(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kelechi009:

Ok, this statement from you will confuse too many people "Flutterwave was built using flutter frameworks".
My fingers were fast bro
Let me fix it.
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by fman(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kelechi009:

the nonsense people above are saying.
Meaning?
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by Telegon: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:

So bro, are you insinuating flutterwave can't be built with java or php?

You need to know programming languages are just tools for us with little peculiarities to each other ( i.e, they can more or less do the same thing), and the peculiarities can even be worked on with dependencies and framework.
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by fman(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Telegon:

So bro, are you insinuating flutterwave can't be built with java or php?

You need to know programming languages are just tools for us with little peculiarities to each other ( i.e, they can more or less do the same thing), and the peculiarities can even be worked on with dependencies and framework.
Sure you can build similar fintech apps with PHP and Java.
But it's best to build with flutter framework cos of it's easy and direct libraries.
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by BlaqFaze: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:

The op asked what language is used in building fintechs and i said languages like java and php can be used. I don't know what is used to build Flutterwave.... the context here is fintech
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by fman(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
BlaqFaze:
The op asked what language is used in building fintechs and i said languages like java and php can be used. I don't know what is used to build Flutterwave.... the context here is fintech
Ok bro
Re: What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave by BlaqFaze: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kelechi009:

The guy is confusing flutter and Flutterwave

(1) (2) (Reply)

How do I Put My Site Online / What Can Python Programming Language Build? / How Much Is Www.nairaland.com Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.