Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Gave Birth In The U.S, Hubby Going For Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gave Birth In The U.S, Hubby Going For Visa Application (725 Views)

Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria / I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gave Birth In The U.S, Hubby Going For Visa Application by zigi(f): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Please a friend kindly needs an advice. His wife gave birth in the u.s some years ago and now the Husband is going for a visa Renewal soon. Please does anyone have such experience?

Please assist
Re: Gave Birth In The U.S, Hubby Going For Visa Application by sholatech(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is quite common. Any reason is an issue? He is the father of an American citizen and he must have applied as such. He has also been to USA before hence he needs a renewal. Except there was an issue during the wife child birth, he has no reason to panic or solicit for guidance.
Re: Gave Birth In The U.S, Hubby Going For Visa Application by zigi(f): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
sholatech:
This is quite common. Any reason is an issue? He is the father of an American citizen and he must have applied as such. He has also been to USA before hence he needs a renewal. Except there was an issue during the wife child birth, he has no reason to panic or solicit for guidance.

Thank you but he wants to know if he will be asked for receipts of the childbirth cos it's seems they have misplaced them and he is going to the embassy alone without his wife or kid
Re: Gave Birth In The U.S, Hubby Going For Visa Application by sholatech(m): 4:07am On Sep 11, 2022
Clearer now. Usually it's the wife that will be Asked copies of the receipt or statement from the hospital indicating 'PAID'. The wife can call or email the hospital for their bill/statement
Re: Gave Birth In The U.S, Hubby Going For Visa Application by zigi(f): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2022
These embassy people brutal according to my friend. She said it was rejection upon rejection...na wa...o
Re: Gave Birth In The U.S, Hubby Going For Visa Application by HRprof: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2022
zigi:
These embassy people brutal according to my friend. She said it was rejection upon rejection...na wa...o
Did the wife after given birth remaining in US or returned back to Nigeria
Re: Gave Birth In The U.S, Hubby Going For Visa Application by zigi(f): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2022
She returned to Nigeria. Infact she spent only 3 months in the u.s
Re: Gave Birth In The U.S, Hubby Going For Visa Application by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Were her bills paid in full, leaving no balance?

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Can't Use My Visa Card To Pay For Goods On Alibaba. / Have You Ever Experienced White People Thinking They Are Older Than You / Can Someone Japa With ND Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.