Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal (61836 Views)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss / War In Ukraine: Russia Restricts Access To BBC In Media Crackdown / President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by haaryobhami: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2022
texazzpete:

In the Second World War, German forces pushed through the Soviet Union, sweeping across Ukraine and entering deep into Russian territory to launch an attack on Moscow.
Russians eventually counter-attacked and pushed the Germans back to Berlin.
Now Krismas is here saying this did not happen because “how did the Germans manage to take all those territory and strike deep into Russia if Russia was able to counter attack later”

No logic, no sense, no single understanding of warfare. Just arguing blindly on Nairaland
have never seen a bigger waffler than the guy,he thinks painting everywhere with laughing emoji wil change the fact that Russia has been found out and are nothing but a koala disguising as a bear

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2022
hahahahahhahaha

Just to imagine the stress that I am putting you through this wee hours of the morning is nerve-cracking.

Imagine all the work, not only you, but the rest of you have to do to defend your quran hahahahahahahahahhaha

You just can't use the quran to defend it. You are using the Bible, not to defend but to deflect from the tangible matter at hand.

This delusional me is inecstasy that you come to see the holes in your standard narrative straight from the quran itself.

With all these that you are listing, is the goal to balance the accusation or to level up the crime that allah committed, or what is it?

what is the relevance? I asked you a question on the quran and your rescue plan or defense armory is still the Bible.

Can't you see delusion there?

Let's make it simple. Surah 18:60 And ˹remember˺ when Moses said to his young assistant, “I will never give up until I reach the junction of the two seas, even if I travel for ages.”

Where are these seas located?
Techreliance:

When I said u're delusional and dogmatic in manner, do ur elders ever allow u goats open ur bible at all except where they asked u to open.

See this. "A prophet of God getting drunk and committing incest in ur bible"

30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains—for he was afraid to stay in Zoar—where they lived in a cave.

31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man in the land to sleep with us, as is the custom over all the earth. 

32 Come, let us get our father drunk with wine so we can sleep with him and preserve his line.”

33 So that night they got their father drunk with wine, and the firstborn went in and slept with her father; he was not aware when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Look, I slept with my father last night. Let us get him drunk with wine again tonight so you can go in and sleep with him and we can preserve our father’s line.”

35 So again that night they got their father drunk with wine, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him; he was not aware when she lay down or when she got up.

36 Thus both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 

37 The older daughter gave birth to a son and named him Moab.b He is the father of the Moabites of today. 

38 The younger daughter also gave birth to a son, and she named him Ben-ammi.c He is the father of the Ammonites of today.
(Genesis 19)

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2022
texazzpete:

In the Second World War, German forces pushed through the Soviet Union, sweeping across Ukraine and entering deep into Russian territory to launch an attack on Moscow.
Russians eventually counter-attacked and pushed the Germans back to Berlin.
Now Krismas is here saying this did not happen because “how did the Germans manage to take all those territory and strike deep into Russia if Russia was able to counter attack later”

No logic, no sense, no single understanding of warfare. Just arguing blindly on Nairaland
grin U are the one that know nothing about OPERATION BARBAROSSA grin The Germans did not get more than 300miles into Russia in WW2 and Germany lost all thanks to the imbecility of Hitler and the 1945 winter snow grin
In addition the move on Russia was completely unexpected cos both Hitler and Jo Stalin had signed a peace treaty a day b4 or so before Hitler moved with lightening speed against Russia covering 300km in 2days
How can u compare these to the lackluster performances of Ukraine in dis current war?
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Techreliance(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Techreliance:

When I said u're delusional and dogmatic in manner, do ur elders ever allow u goats open ur bible at all except where they asked u to open.

See this. "A prophet of God getting drunk and committing incest in ur bible"

30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains—for he was afraid to stay in Zoar—where they lived in a cave.

31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man in the land to sleep with us, as is the custom over all the earth. 

32 Come, let us get our father drunk with wine so we can sleep with him and preserve his line.”

33 So that night they got their father drunk with wine, and the firstborn went in and slept with her father; he was not aware when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Look, I slept with my father last night. Let us get him drunk with wine again tonight so you can go in and sleep with him and we can preserve our father’s line.”

35 So again that night they got their father drunk with wine, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him; he was not aware when she lay down or when she got up.

36 Thus both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 

37 The older daughter gave birth to a son and named him Moab.b He is the father of the Moabites of today. 

38 The younger daughter also gave birth to a son, and she named him Ben-ammi.c He is the father of the Ammonites of today.
(Genesis 19)

You will never and ever come across such an illicit and demeaning words in our own Scripture

And that verses u quoted up does it sound any meaning to u, and mind u u will never comprehend what our own Scripture saying because It's talking to wisdom and knowledgeable individuals not morons and daft people like u
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2022
haaryobhami:
have never seen a bigger waffler than the guy,he thinks painting everywhere with laughing emoji wil change the fact that Russia has been found out and are nothing but a koala disguising as a bear
grin grin Russia found out by who? Putin is the one that has completely bullshitted NATO and the EU. Defiled all their sanctions and checkmated all their military operations in Ukraine. After close to 200b USD sank by the west into the sink hole called Ukraine in arms and weapons the west are the ones on the brink of bankruptcy grin and all they have to celebrate is recapture of Izyum grin over the dead bodies of thousands of Ukrainian soldiers rotting away unburied on the battle fields
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Techreliance(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
hahahahahhahaha

Just to imagine the stress that I am putting you through this wee hours of the morning is nerve-cracking.

Imagine all the work, not only you, but the rest of you have to do to defend your quran hahahahahahahahahhaha

You just can't use the quran to defend it. You are using the Bible, not to defend but to deflect from the tangible matter at hand.

This delusional me is inecstasy that you come to see the holes in your standard narrative straight from the quran itself.

With all these that you are listing, is the goal to balance the accusation or to level up the crime that allah committed, or what is it?

what is the relevance? I asked you a question on the quran and your rescue plan or defense armory is still the Bible.

Can't you see delusion there?

Let's make it simple. Surah 18:60 And ˹remember˺ when Moses said to his young assistant, “I will never give up until I reach the junction of the two seas, even if I travel for ages.”

Pls proof those bible verses wrong!
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by BnQoyyim(m): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
hahahaha here we go again to your favorite arabic line that has been preached in the majlis even to little kids to discredit the same Bible that saves them every damn time. You can ask the Hebrew that question. As a Christian I follow Christ. You can ask me question on Greek scriptures because Jesus promised me that he has fulfilled or completed all that is in the Hebrew scriptures.

Take the hebrew to the Hebrew and give way to the Greek scriptures for my Lord Jesus has accomplished and fulFILLED all the holes in the Hebrew scriptures.

Surah 18:60 And ˹remember˺ when Moses said to his young assistant, “I will never give up until I reach the junction of the two seas, even if I travel for ages.”

On Monday, July 17, 2019, the Russian Supreme Court rejected an appeal of an earlier ruling sanctioning jehovah’s Witnesses as an extremist group. As a last ditch effort, Russian Jehovah’s Witnesses intend to appeal to the European Court of Human Rights. But, as of now, Jehovah’s Witness gatherings and preaching are criminal offenses in Russia. The Russian government also has the legal authority to liquidate any property held by Jehovah’s Witnesses as an organization.

By the way, just summon the courage in choosing either "a" or "b".
I won't expose you to many options as been documented in the bibles.
Here goes another logical questions.

How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?

(a) Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28)

(b) One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32)

Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows:

(a) 29,818 (Ezra)

(b) 31,089 (Nehemiah)

How many singers accompanied the assembly?

(a) Two hundred (Ezra 2:65)

(b) Two hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:67)

What was the name of King Abijah’s mother?

(a) Michaiah, daughter of Uriel of Gibeah (2 Chronicles 13:2)

(b) Maachah, daughter of Absalom (2 Chronicle 13:2)
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by haaryobhami: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2022
Krismas:
grin grin Russia found out by who? Putin is the one that has completely bullshitted NATO and the EU. Defiled all their sanctions and checkmated all their military operations in Ukraine. After close to 200b USD sank by the west into the sink hole called Ukraine in arms and weapons the west are the ones on the brink of bankruptcy grin and all they have to celebrate is recapture of Izyum grin over the dead bodies of thousands of Ukrainian soldiers rotting away unburied on the battle fields
am sure Russia has not lost thousand of soilders in the war also ,you guys said the Russia koala will devour ukraine in weeks ,it’s been months now and HIMARS is ripping Russia apart. The sanction doesn’t affect Russia yet pootin is asking that the sanction should be revoked.
Even pootin wil marvel at how u guys lie on his behalf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by TobiAbuja: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Is Nairaland the mouthpiece of the Russian military? Wtf is this doing on the FP? They are getting pummeled and out smarted on the field so it does at least make for an amusing read.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by almarthins(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
Ukrainians were unwise in taking America's offer to join NATO and now their country is left in ruins. Now a lot of people keep saying "Putin will be brought to book for war crimes committed in Ukraine ". But I verily I say, nothing, I repeat , nothing will happen . And if care is not taken, Russia will annex Ukraine before December

It won't happen. You pple re consoling with the fact that Ukraine lost her amenities in war.

I have never seen any war power survive guerilla tacties, even the almighty USA pulled out Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan. So this is no news at all.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Etimemy: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2022
Putin how far?
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2022
haaryobhami:
am sure Russia has not lost thousand of soilders in the war also ,you guys said the Russia koala will devour ukraine in weeks ,it’s been months now and HIMARS is ripping Russia apart. The sanction doesn’t affect Russia yet pootin is asking that the sanction should be revoked.
Even pootin wil marvel at how u guys lie on his behalf
grin U SAID THE WAR WILL END IN 5DAYS BUT ITS NOW ALMOST ONE YEAR grin This is the unintelligent rant of every Western LICK-SPITTLE like urself grin
Ofcourse it could not have taken more than one week were it not for the totally unbelievable truth dat Europe is ready to sink just to keep Ukraine afloat for a year grin That was not expected
Nevertheless Russia is determined to ensure Europe sink if that’s what it takes to DEMILITARIZE and DENAZIFY Ukraine after liberation of Donbas
Putin asking for sanctions lifted is to save Europe from winter freeze grin Russia can do without the west but it’s d west dat have been going all the way to China to buy Russian gas 3times the price they wud have gotten it from Russia directly had it not been for their stupid, self-inflicted sanctions grin
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Jashub: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2022
loswhite:
America never offered Ukraine to join NATO. The war is about annexing Ukrainian territory so stop the lies.
You must be an ignorant fool . Go and read how it all started . Nonsense
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by almarthins(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
Stop listening to CNN(aka Crooked Network News ) . The Ruble keeps getting stronger and Russia's energy threat is already holding Europe and her allies by the balls, yet you say "harsh economic climate "? Where are you getting your info from ? grin

Was cnn the only news outlet detailing changes in the war. For once in your life admit what is ongoing and stop this your self deception.

I remember the year 2002, the military spokes man of the Iraqi army was boasting that they re pounding the United state military at the air port and they would soon overcome. Na so we wait to see the good news of how United state fell at Iraqi airport, we still dey wait.

Putin mis calculated like many world powers in the past. It would be honourable for him to accept defeat and withdraw.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Jashub: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2022
joyandfaith:
I though jashub is intelligent. Hatred for West wouldn't kill him anyway. He is using android phone a product of western technological innovation to type rubbish. Why not use AK47 to type because that is only thing Russia markets to the world.
FYI, RA is loosing occupied territories at alarming rate. Many Russians are surrendering. Russian deputies are asking Putin to resign for treason.
Yet Zelensky is asking the US for military support for Ukraine to hold Kyiv ? grin

Bros, I do not know what you are smoking o, but whatever it is , it certainly has strong hallucinations grin
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2022
BnQoyyim:

On Monday, July 17, 2019, the Russian Supreme Court rejected an appeal of an earlier ruling sanctioning jehovah’s Witnesses as an extremist group. As a last ditch effort, Russian Jehovah’s Witnesses intend to appeal to the European Court of Human Rights. But, as of now, Jehovah’s Witness gatherings and preaching are criminal offenses in Russia. The Russian government also has the legal authority to liquidate any property held by Jehovah’s Witnesses as an organization.

By the way, just summon the courage in choosing either "a" or "b".
I won't expose you to many options as been documented in the bibles.
Here goes another logical questions.

How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?

(a) Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28)

(b) One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32)

Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows:

(a) 29,818 (Ezra)

(b) 31,089 (Nehemiah)

How many singers accompanied the assembly?

(a) Two hundred (Ezra 2:65)

(b) Two hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:67)

What was the name of King Abijah’s mother?

(a) Michaiah, daughter of Uriel of Gibeah (2 Chronicles 13:2)

(b) Maachah, daughter of Absalom (2 Chronicle 13:2)
grin LOL
Who really are u?
1. U are the son of ur father
2. U are the son of ur mother
Why is there a contradiction here? grin
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Jashub: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2022
almarthins:

Was cnn the only news outlet detailing changes in the war. For once in your life admit what is ongoing and stop this your self deception.

I remember the year 2002, the military spokes man of the Iraqi army was boasting that they re pounding the United state military at the air port and they would soon overcome. Na so we wait to see the good news of how United state fell at Iraqi airport, we still dey wait.

Putin mis calculated like many world powers in the past. It would be honourable for him to accept defeat and withdraw.
I am admitting it through the realities on ground . Or haven't you seen the energy crisis in Europe? grin

Haven't you seen how Russia has now turned Ukraine into a no-fly zone? Even though Zelensky and the mainstream media keep saying otherwise...or what about the Ruble appreciating since Russia began forcing all buyers to trade in Rubles ...is that one self-deception? Lol...grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by texazzpete(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Osariemen12:

Respect man. I'm a keen follower of that military operation and I can tell you that Russia has decimated Ukraine.

Keen follower ke. You mean you read Russian propaganda and swallow it without thinking.

Osariemen12:

The purpose of the operation is almost achieved.

How are they close to achieving their purpose when they’re falling back from strategic cities and logistics hubs that they spent months capturing ?

Osariemen12:

If Russia is weak as some people are postulating, NATO would've joined the war.

Russia is a nuclear armed power, with thousands of warheads. Nobody wants to escalate things too much. Because if NATO joined the war, they’d crush Russia’s armies in the field without too much work.

The truth is that nobody wanted or needed a war in Europe. Only Russia were mad enough to try to pull this off, and Putin only committed because all his generals and yes-men convinced him the war would be over in a week with Kyiv captured and a puppet installed as president.

Osariemen12:

God bless mother Russia.

E say na ‘mother Russia’. Dem no go even give you visa

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by almarthins(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
I am admitting it through the realities on ground . Or haven't you see the energy crisis in Europe? grin

Haven't you seen how Russia has now turned Ukraine into a no-fly zone? Even though Zelensky and the mainstream media keep saying otherwise grin

The energy crisis is just a foundation for another opportunity for oil rich countries. It might be another Russians greatest miscalculation. They should be wise about it because what they are offering is not so scarse nor do they have the monopoly of the resource
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Ibime(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub spraying unintelligent cow manure all over this thread

Aba copy of Jarushub

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by tochez24(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2022
dabiko:

When has it become a crime for a sovereign country to make their own choices?? Some of you just sit by the corner of your home to type baseless and absolute trash. Arm chair military analyst everywhere.

A supposed nuclear and strong military power started an unprovoked war against Ukraine since February and the only thing they've achieved is shelling civilian population & neighborhood... Yet some brain-washed Africans are hailing the agressor and blaming the victim. The Russia you love so much, I'm sure you will never want to live and enjoy the leadership they have there.

You're not familiar with history and that's why you have termed Russia the evil one....
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Jashub: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2022
almarthins:

The energy crisis is just a foundation for another opportunity for oil rich countries. It might be another Russians greatest miscalculation. They should be wise about it because what they are offering is not so scarse nor do they have the monopoly of the resource
So who will supply Europe the oil and energy ...let me guess Nigeria abi ? Lol grin

Abegi... grin
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Jashub: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2022
Ibime:
Jashub spraying unintelligent cow manure all over this thread

Aba copy of Jarushub
See this capitalist pig...so the energy crisis in Europe is unintelligently true abi? grin
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by zrocky: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2022
Osariemen12:

What do you mean, sir?
if you live in Europe you will understand what he said Europe is full and the euro is crashing
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2022
haaryobhami:
they left Kharkiv willing with stockpile of weapons and arr telling Russia citizens in Kharkiv oblast to evacuate? Do u even think before typing this ur mumu opinion?
grin U don’t know anything! That’s why u say they were in Kharkiv. The place is the most fortified Ukrainian enclave in the entire nation. Russians have been saving Kharkiv for last. How can Russians be told to leave a Ukrainian City? Are u making sense in ur own eyes?
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by GENES11S: 9:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Nigerians!!!

He who's house is on fire should not be chasing after rats.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Dpundict: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2022
The way some of you are happy about the havoc Russia is wreaking on Ukraine it makes me feel if Russia brings jets and asks if anyone will be happy helping them to kill Ukrainians some of you will run into the jets gladly and excitedly.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2022
GENES11S:
Nigerians!!!

He who's house is on fire should not be chasing after rats.
grin Who put our house on fire in the first place? It is d west! Am sure u are one of those grieving the death of the queen grin
Something must change about this world order built on greed, lies and hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by KaLuCh: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2022
Krismas:
grin I know more than CNN on this war. Those news outlet that sit in Liviv to start report on matters on the war in Lisychansk. In the end you folks that are America’s LICK-SPITTLE go shame
Instead of you to face the truth dat Ukrainian soldiers are being slaughtered, so dat Zelensky do the needful by returning to the negotiating table and end the war by dialogue, u instead toe the Satanic part of America and her lies that Ukraine is winning and Russia is killing civilians and Putin is poor and all manner of arrant nonsense put out by western media who’s lies on Covid 19 is still a fresh stench?
U are delusional to think am on ur level

You know more than CNN on this war? I no go even bother to comment on that shameless display of stupidity. The more you post, the more it becomes obvious you're a clown.

Russia lost long ago. Na face they dey save. Soon they won't be able to. It's been 7 months. Wait and see.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by almarthins(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
So who will supply Europe the oil and energy ...let me guess Nigeria abi ? Lol grin

Abegi... grin

Na only Nigeria get oil?

Kuwait, Iraq, Uzbekistan etc those countries near Europe pass us. Why should it be Nigeria? If dem say na Nigeria then I know say them wan exploit us and dump us in the end.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Osariemen12: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2022
zrocky:
if you live in Europe you will understand what he said Europe is full and the euro is crashing

Acknowledged.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Osariemen12: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2022
texazzpete:

Keen follower ke. You mean you read Russian propaganda and swallow it without thinking.

How are they close to achieving their purpose when they’re falling back from strategic cities and logistics hubs that they spent months capturing ?

Russia is a nuclear armed power, with thousands of warheads. Nobody wants to escalate things too much. Because if NATO joined the war, they’d crush Russia’s armies in the field without too much work.

The truth is that nobody wanted or needed a war in Europe. Only Russia were mad enough to try to pull this off, and Putin only committed because all his generals and yes-men convinced him the war would be over in a week with Kyiv captured and a puppet installed as president.

E say na ‘mother Russia’. Dem no go even give you visa

I don't need their visa to admire Russia's magnanimity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters / White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos) / President Akufo-Addo's Attire On His First Day At Work (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.