Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal (61759 Views)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss / War In Ukraine: Russia Restricts Access To BBC In Media Crackdown / President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
RepoMan007:
Read what you wrote and see if it makes any sense.

Indigenous Ukraine but yet Russians. The is a comical idea I guess.
grin Not atall those places had been their lands as Russians long before Stalin dashed it to Ukraine. I will not be shocked if there are Germans, indigenous to Kaliningrad! They were there as Germans before politics made it Kaliningrad
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
damlawrence101:
Bro dont get dis twisted.
Rubles is only dealing with rubles
Tell Putin 2 deal with world currencies and see d downfall of rubles
***AS AT NOW NAIRA IS MORE VALUABLE DAN RUBLES*
grin u tell d strength of a currency by measuring it against other currencies. The rubble has gained so much against the dollar and Euro since the sanctions.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by PoliteActivist: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
It means that God has a son who is at his right hand and works with him unitedly. He does not do a single thing without informing his son.

Now, does allah have a son with Al uzza?

Well, God is always referred to as singular.
Here's your question:

Since the creator of man is WE... is it now safe to refer to God as THEY?

Your statement does not answer that question.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
joyandfaith:

Ok. No Russian has died. In fact zelensky has been captured.
grin Ofcourse Russians have died in d war and many has been captured. The difference is wot is not proportional. Death and capture of Ukrainians is by far far more
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by joyandfaith: 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Krismas:
grin Ofcourse Russians have died in d war and many has been captured. The difference is wot is not proportional. Death and capture of Ukrainians is by far far more

So what is ratio? Why did Ussr lost more men than nazi Germany during ww2?
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
texazzpete:

And this is how I know I’m wasting my time with you. You don’t know anything. Imagine claiming the Germans lost due to the “1945 winter snow” meanwhile the key turning points were the battle of Moscow (winter 1941) and Stalingrad (q4 1942 - q1 1943).

The war ended mid 1945, you ignoramus.

Russia has been fighting in Ukraine since late February, it’s 6 months later and they’ve not even been able to take the so-called DNR territory. Their army group from Belarus was defeated outside Kyiv and now they’ve been forced out of incredibly strategic cities they only captured after intense effort earlier in the war. And yet Ukraine is the one that is ‘lackluster’?

Lmao

Your Russia couldn’t even manage to get air superiority over Ukraine!

You really are clueless about these things
cheesy I very busy elsewhere I didn’t notice u had replied grin
Am not surprised by ur fake response cos I believe u not so bright as to comprehend my speech. I repeat for emphasis. Germany lost on the eastern front due to two factors. 1. The imbecility of Hitler who delayed the raid on Moscow
2. The Winter snows of the war years. Were reported as the most coldest and bitterest since the world began
So what are u saying?
Ukraine saw Russia at their bothers for months on end b4 d attack in feb. Stalin never say Hitler coming cos he even had a peace treaty with Hitler. How can u compare? Russia has taken a retreat in Izyum, yes but are coming back! The way u judge the Ukrainian failure is how much has been expended on d war so far. Close to 200billion? Just in six months? I don’t think America spent dat on Afghanistan in 20yrs. Its not sustainable and its d first sign of waste. Foolish war budget
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
joyandfaith:

So what is ratio? Why did Ussr lost more men than nazi Germany during ww2?
grin Cos Nazi Germany was superior in fire power den and becos unknown to Russia, the allies in d west were reaching secret deals with Hitler, to protect their troops and population. Imagine Hitler commanding his airforce not to bomb Paris? Hitler tellingly his military to allow Britain army to escape from Dunkirk? Russia received the raw wrath of the Germans, while the west was pet and pampered
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Theunbothered: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
Olodo, Russia is fighting a conventional which requires that humanitarian standards be followed. If they had called in their nukes , Ukraine would have been dust and ashes within the first 48hours of the war. grin grin grin

Why would they use nuclear weapons on land they want to occupy?

That makes absolutely no sense because the radiation will poison the land.

You people don't think at all, you assume war is all about senseless killing and destruction. undecided
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Theunbothered: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Osariemen12:

Mostly to an arrogant and foolish man.

They never achieved their purpose after 6 months when will they achieve it? undecided

In 2050?

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by texazzpete(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Krismas:
cheesy I very busy elsewhere I didn’t notice u had replied grin
Am not surprised by ur fake response cos I believe u not so bright as to comprehend my speech. I repeat for emphasis. Germany lost on the eastern front due to two factors. 1. The imbecility of Hitler who delayed the raid on Moscow
2. The Winter snows of the war years. Were reported as the most coldest and bitterest since the world began
So what are u saying?
Ukraine saw Russia at their bothers for months on end b4 d attack in feb. Stalin never say Hitler coming cos he even had a peace treaty with Hitler. How can u compare? Russia has taken a retreat in Izyum, yes but are coming back! The way u judge the Ukrainian failure is how much has been expended on d war so far. Close to 200billion? Just in six months? I don’t think America spent dat on Afghanistan in 20yrs. Its not sustainable and its d first sign of waste. Foolish war budget

I think my work here is done. Everyone can clearly see there’s no substance to your arguments.

You will cry even more when the Russian army continues to victoriously retreat.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Parachoko: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
Ukrainians were unwise in taking America's offer to join NATO and now their country is left in ruins. Now a lot of people keep saying "Putin will be brought to book for war crimes committed in Ukraine ". But I verily I say, nothing, I repeat , nothing will happen . And if care is not taken, Russia will annex Ukraine before December
Russia can't annex Ukraine before December. Russia is even struggling to annex Eastern Ukraine.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by poseidon12: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Putin's behind is being kicked.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Jashub: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

Why would they use nuclear weapons on land they want to occupy?

That makes absolutely no sense because the radiation will poison the land.

You people don't think at all, you assume war is all about senseless killing and destruction. undecided
Oga, Russia does not want occupy Ukraine, because if they wanted , they would have done that long ago during the Soviet era without the use of even missiles

Many of you are always quick to forget that Russia gave Ukraine her freedom on the basis that they would remain neutral NATO . But foolish Zelensky decided to toss that agreement and align with a NATO'S expansion plans into eastern Europe
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by poseidon12: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Osariemen12:

Respect man. I'm a keen follower of that military operation and I can tell you that Russia has decimated Ukraine. The purpose of the operation is almost achieved. If Russia is weak as some people are postulating, NATO would've joined the war. God bless mother Russia.

Mother Russia From a Nigerian
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by joyandfaith: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Krismas:
grin Cos Nazi Germany was superior in fire power den and becos unknown to Russia, the allies in d west were reaching secret deals with Hitler, to protect their troops and population. Imagine Hitler commanding his airforce not to bomb Paris? Hitler tellingly his military to allow Britain army to escape from Dunkirk? Russia received the raw wrath of the Germans, while the west was pet and pampered

Go and beat your history teacher. Soviet soldiers were cannon fodders during ww2 because of determination to defend their land. Uk and usa were sending aids to ussr.lend-lease act.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Jashub: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Russia can't annex Ukraine before December. Russia is even struggling to annex Eastern Ukraine.
Oga, in conventional war things take time . Had it been they used nukes this would have ended in 48hours then all of the capitalist pigs would be shouting "genocide " grin
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by uchennaq(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Russia is always claiming the opposite of the real action. Ukraine is now using HARM missiles to destroy their air defences.

https://youtube.com/shorts/dvTrdmOQhCo?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkMtaS1qPfE

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yes, because that is in the Aramaic Hebrew language, the word is rendered in the plural not as a sign of respect but as a sign of unquantifiable privilege. God in that instant was used in the reported speech. But, in the case of the quran, we are talking about Arabic which should have been a more refined language since it came up at a time when vocabulary have been formulated and predominantly used in transactions and culture.

The Bible went on to explain itself far away from that noting that in precise detail in the Greek scriptures.

Moreover, there are other words in Hebrew that are sensibly used in the plural form like heaven.

Giving all these, These arabic texts were written in less than 500 years ago and still no one spotted the odds until I did. I could have made a ton of cash had I published it.

In fact, I'm going to look into publisher the incoherence in the quran. There are few people who have ventured into that field of publishing because they have a name to protect. i only have coins to rake in.

Notwithstanding, the audacity of Muslims to stand on elevated platforms to condemn the Bible without taking the time to read their own quran is disconcerting. if you ask an ordinary and unlettered jihadist, he will emphatically tell you that the Bible is corrupt because this is what he has been taught. It is also found in the quran in many verses.

So, the need to also be fair rises here to inform them of the inconsistencies in the quran and allow them to reach an objective judgment. The few times that God spoke, he clearly uttered his words using precisely lucid personal pronouns that represents his identity. 1) This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased. Baptism (Mark 1:11)

2) This is my Son listen to Him. Transfiguration (Matthew 17:5)

3) I have glorified your Name and will do it again. Last week of his life (John 12:28)

So, there is no mistake whatsoever of disparity that could sprout doubt in the minds of anyone.
Then again, here is allah emphatically using WE like he is wheeling it out of control and US like an as'.

That is just what I am saying, Sir. Language premises matter. Arabic language has precise words for plurality as opposed to Aramaic language is limited just like the Egyptian hieratic language system

In other words, you cannot conpare the occurences. If you guys had found these WE and US littered all over the Bible, I would have been silenced here a long time ago. But as hard as many have tried to fault the Bible, they all come back with the same Bible verses, not more than 3 in the entire Bible. But if I chose, I could fill this entire page with facts from the quran. So many. I have to skip some that are not strongly necessary.
PoliteActivist:

Well, God is always referred to as singular.
Here's your question:

Since the creator of man is WE... is it now safe to refer to God as THEY?

Your statement does not answer that question.

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
texazzpete:

I think my work here is done. Everyone can clearly see there’s no substance to your arguments.

You will cry even more when the Russian army continues to victoriously retreat.
grin grin
I just finished listening to a Russian UN address on the current buzz by western media on Russian retreat in Izyum b4 I saw ur lackluster reply grin
Why not take I listen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slBX4swFXXI
Problem I have with ur likes is dat u inadvertently prolong the needless bloodshed. The west knows Ukraine can’t win. The goal is to weaken Russia even if it takes the human sacrifice of every Ukrainian. Why are u too daft to see dis?
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Parachoko: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
Oga, in conventional war things take time . Had it been they used nukes this would have ended in 48hours then all of the capitalist pigs would be shouting "genocide " grin
You don't sound like a responsible person.

Have a good day!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Osariemen12: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
poseidon12:

Mother Russia From a Nigerian

Yes. Again, God bless mother Russia.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Osariemen12: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

They never achieved their purpose after 6 months when will they achieve it? undecided

In 2050?

Continue deceiving yourself.

It's okay. The deception is mine.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by MT: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
Oga, let no one deceive you: Russia is winning the war in Ukraine and there is nothing the US or her allies can do about it. The economic sanctions set by the US and her unwise allies only wounded many European countries and left them in a series of energy crisis that promises to ridicule every fiber in the economies of those European nations .

Further more the Ruble has been strengthened, and that is because Russia now sells her oil in Rubles . As we speak, the Russian economy is growing ; the demand for Russian oil for energy will always be there ; which only makes the Russian economy grow irrespective of whatever sanctions the west imposes.

Your position is laughable. The Russian Rubble is being artificially propped up by the Russian Government using various interventionist approaches which is not sustainable in the long haul. Subject Rubble to natural rule of economics, then you will see a weakened currency. But ask yourself, for how long can Russia govt defends the Rubble artificially?

One more thing, the effect of the sanctions is not meant to be immediate. It will creep in and destroy the Russia economy. Even Putin admits this fact in one of his speeches. The effects of the sanctions are already being felt in the military, where they couldn't manufacture more weapons due to unavailability of spare parts from EU. It is being felt in the Russia economy with high inflation and shrinking GDP. Read it here: https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/infographics/impact-sanctions-russian-economy/

For how Russia is artificially defending the rubble, read it here:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/2167447/how-russia-defended-the-ruble-from-ukraine-war-sanctions/amp/

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by uchennaq(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
They also left a lot of armour that will be used against them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jgbDwG0Jg
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Jashub: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
MT:

Your position is laughable. The Russian Rubble is being artificially propped up by the Russian Government using various interventionist approaches which is not sustainable in the long haul. Subject Rubble to natural rule of economics, then you will see a weakened currency. But ask yourself, for how long can Russia govt defends the Rubble artificially?

One more thing, the effect of the sanctions is not meant to be immediate. It will creep in and destroy the Russia economy. Even Putin admits this fact in one of his speeches. The effects of the sanctions are already being felt in the military, where they couldn't manufacture more weapons due to unavailability of spare parts from EU. It is being felt in the Russia economy with high inflation and shrinking GDP. Read it here: https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/infographics/impact-sanctions-russian-economy/

For how Russia is artificially defending the rubble, read it here:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/2167447/how-russia-defended-the-ruble-from-ukraine-war-sanctions/amp/
Oga, the energy crisis in Europe just told us that Russia is capable of handling the ludicrous sanctions being placed.

Further more, the demand for Russian crude is always there on the international market ...and countries in Asia are now willing to play ball with Russia to meet up with the gaps Europeans left.

So how can you now say that Russia cannot afford to pay and create its own military hardware when it is already clear that they have willing and able customer from Asia who will buy from them to sustain their economy...? grin

As we speak , the Ruble keeps appreciating like garri soaked in water . And it is only a matter of time before inflation begins to hits countries like Europe and the US because of Russia's withdrawal from supplying crude .

And please dont say you buy that bullishit report of the US that says "Russia is buying supplies for North Korea" because that one is full blown propagandagrin
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by uchennaq(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ukrainians are taking back all their territory

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by uchennaq(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
If they are winning the war like some uninformed people are claiming, why is it that Russia is requesting for artillery shells from North Korea and drones from Iran. Is it laughable?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by PoliteActivist: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Yes, because that is in the Aramaic Hebrew language, the word is rendered in the plural not as a sign of respect but as a sign of unquantifiable privilege. God in that instant was used in the reported speech. But, in the case of the quran, we are talking about Arabic which should have been a more refined language since it came up at a time when vocabulary have been formulated and predominantly used in transactions and culture.

The Bible went on to explain itself far away from that noting that in precise detail in the Greek scriptures.

Moreover, there are other words in Hebrew that are sensibly used in the plural form like heaven.

Giving all these, These arabic texts were written in less than 500 years ago and still no one spotted the odds until I did. I could have made a ton of cash had I published it.

In fact, I'm going to look into publisher the incoherence in the quran. There are few people who have ventured into that field of publishing because they have a name to protect. i only have coins to rake in.

Notwithstanding, the audacity of Muslims to stand on elevated platforms to condemn the Bible without taking the time to read their own quran is disconcerting. if you ask an ordinary and unlettered jihadist, he will emphatically tell you that the Bible is corrupt because this is what he has been taught. It is also found in the quran in many verses.

So, the need to also be fair rises here to inform them of the inconsistencies in the quran and allow them to reach an objective judgment. The few times that God spoke, he clearly uttered his words using precisely lucid personal pronouns that represents his identity. 1) This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased. Baptism (Mark 1:11)

2) This is my Son listen to Him. Transfiguration (Matthew 17:5)

3) I have glorified your Name and will do it again. Last week of his life (John 12:28)

So, there is no mistake whatsoever of disparity that could sprout doubt in the minds of anyone.
Then again, here is allah emphatically using WE like he is wheeling it out of control and US like an as'.

That is just what I am saying, Sir. Language premises matter. Arabic language has precise words for plurality as opposed to Aramaic language is limited just like the Egyptian hieratic language system

In other words, you cannot conpare the occurences. If you guys had found these WE and US littered all over the Bible, I would have been silenced here a long time ago. But as hard as many have tried to fault the Bible, they all come back with the same Bible verses, not more than 3 in the entire Bible. But if I chose, I could fill this entire page with facts from the quran. So many. I have to skip some that are not strongly necessary.

Have you ever considered one fundamental question:

Who was there durring creation and writing down every detail of what God said to Himself while creating - down to wether he used We or I??!!
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Dongyi123: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Idolatry has always been what it is.
Sixfiguresmart:
There are more bro. Russian need to come and see this.

surah 56:66 We have been penalized.

By who?

Did you notice that allah is a polytheistic god "we"?

Surah 56 vs 57 It is We Who created you. Will you not then believe ˹in resurrection˺?
Surah 56 vs 57 We have created you, then why would you not confirm it? (why do Muslims find it hard to confirm it for them?)

Surah 56:64 Is it you or We Who make them grow?

surah 56:61 Had We so wished, nothing could have hindered Us from replacing you by others like yourselves, or transforming you into beings you know nothing about.

surah 56:64 Is it you or We Who make them grow?

surah 56:60 It is We Who ordained death upon you and We are not to be frustrated.

surah 56:72 Did you make its tree grow or was it We Who made it grow?

Since the creator of man is WE, and he described himself as CreatorS in the noble quran, is it now safe to refer to Allah as THEY? Recall that he asked Muslims to CONFIRM IT. Do you confirm it?

surah 56:59 Do you create a child out of it, or are We its creator[b]s[/b]?

So, "they", Allah, the creatorS, create children out of emitted sperm.

allah even makes a wish. surah 56:61 Had We so wished,

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by GENES11S: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Krismas:
grin Everything u said is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth grin But here is the problem. U failing to see that fighting back at the system is wot am courageous doing! The enemy of my enemy is my friend grin I am praying and rooting for Russia to defeat the current western hegemony that is at the root of African poverty and deprivity. So I have been applying ur principle all along grin

Russia cannot defeat them. Modern warfare is no longer about military weapons. It is now about alies. It's about economy independence.

The more alies you have, the more powerful you become. The more independent your economy, the more powerful you become.
My anger with Russia is that they don't seem to know this.

Countries like Ukraine, Finland, Poland, Belarus, etc. are supposed to be their closest allies.
They should not be bullied in any way neither should you try to forcefully control them. That's just like sowing a seed of distrust...which will be reap in the far future by the next generations.

But Russia never learn...they still depends on weaponry approach (old-school). It doesn't work anymore.

As for Africa, mehn... Africa mata don tire me. The mata big no be small.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Theunbothered: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
Oga, Russia does not want occupy Ukraine, because if they wanted , they would have done that long ago during the Soviet era without the use of even missiles

Many of you are always quick to forget that Russia gave Ukraine her freedom on the basis that they would remain neutral NATO . But foolish Zelensky decided to toss that agreement and align with a NATO'S expansion plans into eastern Europe

Wait you said Russia did not occupy Ukraine then went on to say Russia gave Ukraine it's freedom. undecided

If a country is not under occupation why would they need to be given freedom?

Also do you have a copy of this agreement?

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Jashub: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

Wait you said Russia did not occupy Ukraine then went on to say Russia gave Ukraine it's freedom. undecided

If a country is not under occupation why would they need to be given freedom?

Also do you have a copy of this agreement?
Oga, there was an agreement between the US and Russia . And that agreement was for NATO not to expand into eastern Europe. Watch the video and learn something ;

https://fb.watch/ftCaKOtBmc/

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger / Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.