Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal (61761 Views)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss / War In Ukraine: Russia Restricts Access To BBC In Media Crackdown / President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
surah 2:216 Fighting has been made obligatory upon you ˹believers˺, though you dislike it. Perhaps you dislike something which is good for you and like something which is bad for you. Allah knows and you do not know.

surah 2:223 Your wives are like farmland for you, so plow them when you wish And send forth something good for yourselves. Be conscious of Allah, and know that you will meet Him. And give good news to the believers.

Do you feel ashamed of the linguistical aspersion of the quran?
omobolarinwa1:
Mr theres no way you can disgrace me nor my.deen..you ask.for question and also I did answer you instead of you to acknowledgeyou reply trash message that verse you qoate thats the full meaning and nothing like vigina and you said Arabic and English and even add you can read with your normal abc to give you Arabic tones ..yet you ignore your question and jumping into another lol fcku...I m ascholar with wisdom bring it on im.here for you after your silly meeting..

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
surah 3:48 And Allah will teach him writing and wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel,

allah does not know the meaning of gospel. He said that he will teach Jesus the gospel ahahaha. He heard the word and didn't know what he was so he quickly plagiarized it. The gospel is the life and teachings of Jesus.

It is like me telling you that I want to teach you your biography. Hahahahahahahah my belly hurts already

someone save me from punishing someone. allah did not really know that word before using it.

Are you feeling shy?
omobolarinwa1:
Mr theres no way you can disgrace me nor my.deen..you ask.for question and also I did answer you instead of you to acknowledgeyou reply trash message that verse you qoate thats the full meaning and nothing like vigina and you said Arabic and English and even add you can read with your normal abc to give you Arabic tones ..yet you ignore your question and jumping into another lol fcku...I m ascholar with wisdom bring it on im.here for you after your silly meeting..

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by omobolarinwa1(m): 12:30am On Sep 13, 2022
I just keep laughing here u need a scholar or your professor to help you translate the English words in holy quran you lack wisdom and how to.interpreted Holy verses i still can't stop laughing you only read you do not know how and why verses where sent and reveal to the prophet you just write jagons here and there even in your profile I went through I know your typo...you can go and suck your self but if you want more knowledge look for who can translate words to you possible.in your local.dialect you lack knowledge about Islam.you are not Muslim so therefore you can't even know how and why verses came.down to prophet Muhammad...

You are learner guyo go and do more studying possible look for ORIENTALIST to help you...

Sixfiguresmart:
surah 3:48 And Allah will teach him writing and wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel,

allah does not know the meaning of gospel. He said that he will teach Jesus the gospel ahahaha. He heard the word and didn't know what he was so he quickly plagiarized it. The gospel is the life and teachings of Jesus.

It is like me telling you that I want to teach you your biography. Hahahahahahahah my belly hurts already

someone save me from punishing someone. allah did not really know that word before using it.

Are you feeling shy?
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Sir, please go and say this same thing to Arabs too. Will you tell Arabs that they need help to translate their quran from Arabic to Arabic?

You are being delusional thinking that every one here is as dumb, deluded and unintelligent as you. I read court papers in Arabic and sign them. I do not know why one needs to go through the same process by which you were enslaved to understand the Arabic. You have been brainwashed and you cannot see you. All your translation is based off of Myislam.com. That is why you will remain a slave all your life. For your information, I can read the quran in Arabic and I do not need translation to understand mashallah hahaha.

You just cannot believe that your noble quran could possess such toxicity. You have been hiding for so long in the dark. You are perplexed right now. You just cannot defend it. Your last line of defense is to discredit my translation and challenge my intelligence but what you end up doing is question your allah because I copy and past directly from the quran.

You will eventually end up cussing out this quran by the time I get to the end. You will see why allah asked you to go to the christians for the authentication of the quran. Cos he is being punished by men. allah is crying that he is penalized already. imagine what you will do if allah himself is crying for being penalized by the men THEY created from spurting fluid between the rib and the spine.

Surah 18:60 And ˹remember˺ when Moses said to his young assistant, “I will never give up until I reach the junction of the two seas, even if I travel for ages.”

Where are these seas located?

You can see why even the best of your scribes avoid the question above. This is your noble quran. Even your myislam.com is asking you to hide whenever this question shows up.
omobolarinwa1:
I just keep laughing here u need a scholar or your professor to help you translate the English words in holy quran you lack wisdom and how to.interpreted Holy verses i still can't stop laughing you only read you do not know how and why verses where sent and reveal to the prophet you just write jagons here and there even in your profile I went through I know your typo...you can go and suck your self but if you want more knowledge look for who can translate words to you possible.in your local.dialect you lack knowledge about Islam.you are not Muslim so therefore you can't even know how and why verses came.down to prophet Muhammad...

You are learner guyo go and do more studying possible look for ORIENTALIST to help you...

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:23am On Sep 13, 2022
* Mentioned who said that:
Muhammad bin Saad told me, he said: dissuade my father, he said: dissuade my uncle, he said: dissuade my father, on the authority of his father, on the authority of Ibn Abbas, his saying (and he is the Lord of al-Shi’ari) he said: He is the star called al-Shi’ari.
Ali bin Sahl told me, he said: We were told by Mu’amil, he said: We were told by Sufyan, on the authority of Khaseef, on the authority of Mujahid, in his saying: (And he is the Lord of Shi’a) he said: The star behind Gemini, they used to worship him.
We were told by Ibn Humaid, he said: We were told by Mahran, on the authority of Sufyan, on the authority of Mansur, on the authority of Mujahid: (And he is the Lord of poetry) He said: He was worshiped in the pre-Islamic era.

Muhammad bin Amr told us, he said: Tell us Abu Asim, he said: Tell us Jesus; And Al-Harith told me, he said: Al-Hassan narrated, he said: Tell us all of them, on the authority of Ibn Abi Najih, on the authority of Mujahid, his saying (Lord of the hair) he said: Marzam Al-Jawza.
Bishr told us, he said: told us Yazid, he said: told us Saeed, on the authority of Qatada, his saying (and that he is the Lord of Sirius) was alive among the Arabs who worshiped Sirius, this star that you saw, Bishr said, he said: He wants the star that follows Gemini.

Ibn Abd al-Ala told us, Ibn Thawr said to us, on the authority of Muammar, on the authority of Qatada, in his saying (the Lord of al-Shi`ari) he said: People in the pre-Islamic era used to worship this star that is called al-Shi`ari.
Yunus told me, he said: Ibn Wahb told us, he said: Ibn Zayd said, in his saying (and that he is the Lord of poetry) she was worshiped in the pre-Islamic era, so he said: Do you worship this and forsake its Lord? Worship her God. He said: And Al-Shi’ari: the guiding star that follows Gemini, it is called Al-Marzam.

Hahaha by the time I begin with the tafseer, you will run the way your other friends have. They came up here beating their chests but disappeared. The more you mention, the more you get exposed. I will be dropping new materials one by one. As much as you boast, the much you get served. You will soon come to realize why they insist that the Quran should not be read in any other language. The above shows how they continue the worship of the idols they brag were destroyed in the kaaba. The star, the moon god Hubal is still worshipped in every mosque today. And, they know. the older muslims knew these and rather than destroying it, they were asked to serve the gods of those moon and star gods. Therefore the bigger god of those two who is the hubal or allah of the Kaaba majlis. I will attach a picture of Hubal and you can picture the muslims praying position with their arms stretched out. Sacrifices of children were made to that Hubal. Even Mohammed's father could have been sacrificed to Hubal. but they exchanged his life with alternatives.

Already you are begin me to consult your deceitful and lying translator who incised angel Gabriel into surah 21:91 And ˹remember˺ the one who guarded her vagina, so We blew into her our spirit, making her and her son a sign for the worlds. Ask them where they saw angel Gabriel in the Arabic quran and they cannot answer. See how they keep deceiving you, abeed? Abeed is slave. that is what you are to them till this day. Even the white's have censured Negro, to African American. You remain abeed to Arabs, a slave.

All the jargons are the quran. Can you see how it sounds when translated? That is who it sounds to us. You have been shouting go read the quran. That is what I am doing. Now you are shouting go get a translator. I can speak Arabic hahaha. I know what I am reading. I do not need any translator here. I have been taught already. You are not a match and that is why you laugh like a slowpoke in your dusty room with dirty walls. Come through let me see you with your wisdom. You claim that I don't have wisdom, so prove yourself and stop referring me to a third party. If you were confident that you had wisdom, you wouldn't direct me to a third party. You will be serving me as I am serving you. And, if you truly believe in that man of wisdom, shame on you cos all these decades he could have imparted it in you. He didn't! That proves that even if I would go to him, I would wound up like you, a dumb abeed.
omobolarinwa1:

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:32am On Sep 13, 2022
I lived with these Orientals and they are always stunned just like you when the quran is read out. We argue till they turn red. They are also deluded. They do not know anything special. All they do is do the du'a and go back to sin. Imagine how you threw away all the African scholars and referring me to an Oriental that you have never met in your life. You believe the brown skin more than the black mullah brothers who try their best to teach you the quran. That is racist. You just asserted that the black man is truly the abeed who cannot explain the quran. WOW! That is rich, INDEED.

This man referred me to an Oriental and asserted that he is the one with wisdom. My goodness! He has thrown all the black mullahs and clerics under the carpet and wrapped them in a useless bag tagged "lacking wisdom". He is literally asking me to seek wisdom from the Orientals and this man has been taught by a Nigerian mullah all his life. So, a part of him insists that that Mullah is foolish and insufficient. He believes myislam.com but he doesn't believe his Nigerian clerics.

This man needs to be exposed to the Nigerian Islamic community. He is a betrayer of his own brothers. So, there is no one with wisdom in the entire Islamic community in Africa? This man is dangerous. And, worst off, he is LAUGHING at his quranic verse and referring to them as jargons.
omobolarinwa1:

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Karnice600: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Jashub:
Stop listening to CNN(aka Crooked Network News ) . The Ruble keeps getting stronger and Russia's energy threat is already holding Europe and her allies by the balls, yet you say "harsh economic climate "? Where are you getting your info from ? grin

I know this is not ignorance. It's a strong sentiment to remain adamant in support of an opinion or course, even if it overrides logic and healthy reasoning. This is what felled Hitler. It's eating up Putin and it's putting you in a delusive state already. Your reasoning is the fake news no sane mind would wanna listen to right now
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2022
Allah said that is the POOREST of HIS CREATION

so, your allah can be that poor? And, you spread your hand out to him for blessings when he is being penalized and being poor?

Then, your hadith said that he is the poorest OF HIS CREATION. Which means that allah created himself too.

Is this what islam is all about?

omobolarinwa1:

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2022
tafsir al tabari is reporting. God Almighty says: And that He put to death those of His creation who died, and He brought those alive from among them to life. By saying (to live) he meant the breath of the soul into the dead sperm, so he made it alive by making the soul in it.

can you see see what allah akbar is doing? breathing first in to a woman's vagina and then now INTO DEAD SPERM. This is what al tabari tafsir is reporting.

First he said strike a dead body with raw caw meat and now, he decided to blow into dead sperm to perform resurrection. I feel like puking right now for you.

omobolarinwa1:

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2022
tafsir al tabari is reporting. God Almighty says: And that He put to death those of His creation who died, and He brought those alive from among them to life. By saying (to live) he meant the breath of the soul into the dead sperm, so he made it alive by making the soul in it.

can you see see what allah akbar is doing? breathing first in to a woman's vagina and then now INTO DEAD SPERM. This is what al tabari tafsir is reporting.

First he said strike a dead body with raw caw meat and now, he decided to blow into dead sperm to perform resurrection. I feel like puking right now for you.
PoliteActivist:

God GAVE Moses the commandments. No where is it suggested that God gave Moses how He created the universe. Also see the screenshot below.

Furthermore, here is your question again below. Nothing you have said so far has answered that question. The Bible never refers to God as they, nor does any one else. God is always referred to as singular.
Here's your question again:
Since the creator of man is WE... is it now safe to refer to God as THEY?
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Karnice600: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2022
mrvitalis:
America offer ? Them no burn NATO well to accept Ukraine ...who give them mind ? Lmfao
Them born them well to accept Finland and Sweden, abi?
This your mental problem need high voltage for hard reset.
Na because of pipu like you a little girl ask Sunday school teacher if a man dies foolish, whether his soul wakes up stupid. This your own get weight.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Karnice600: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Osariemen12:

Nothing like weakness on the part of Russia. They're strategists. Don't be fooled. The mainstream media only report what favours them.
And youre typing this from Moscow.
You are doing well.
Better go find Panadol swallow before it gets worse.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Karnice600: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
ponyonm:
So much foolishness and stupidity on this thread. Both sides have been capturing and recapturing certain towns since the beginning of the war. Russia has captured Kherson, mauripol, the whole of luhangst and a sizeable portion of doneskt, with a fraction of nikolaev and kharviv. Ukraine goes on an offensive and pushes Russia out of most of the few parts of kharviv that Russia controls and suddenly, people are shouting about how Ukraine has won the war and how Russia has been defeated... How can some of you guys be that dumb? Russia has been pushed back a great deal from the small part of kharviv that they control and that's not something to be disputed. In Kherson, Ukraine has lost close to 5k soldiers and haven't made a single progress there. Another ignorant folk is saying Ukraine didn't prepare for war. Ukraine that NATO have been training and preparing for war against Russia since 2014?

If you don't know anything about a topic, ask or keep quiet and learn from those that know. The fact that this offensive by the Ukrainians succeeded is due to the fact that Russia has very limited troops in Ukraine. You can't be fighting an army of 700k plus soldiers and mercenaries and coded NATO troops, with roughly 170-200k soldiers and not expect things like this to happen. Losing control of territories to either side, isn't something entirely new in war. The funny part of the Ukrainian advance in kharviv is that it puts them directly under Russian firepower as they could bomb them to smithereens from a stand off position in Russia itself. Despite Ukraine taking control of the city, it's still not to their advantage as they would be directly under heavy Russian firepower.
Only 5 sentences for don summarise this rubbish. You thought you were making sense. E be like say Seun go start do like twitter, to help you summarise your burdens or ignorance in few lines. Na una type dey make nairaland still feel like wap.mobi of symbian age. Iberibeism.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Karnice600: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Segun2222:
so why does putin want the sanctions lifted if its not affecting them

No mind the yeye boy
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Osariemen12: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Karnice600:

And youre typing this from Moscow.
You are doing well.
Better go find Panadol swallow before it gets worse.

Certainly not from Moscow nor Petersburg; I am sure I am not typing from somewhere in the overrated slum called Lagos.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Jashub: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Karnice600:

I know this is not ignorance. It's a strong sentiment to remain adamant in support of an opinion or course, even if it overrides logic and healthy reasoning. This is what felled Hitler. It's eating up Putin and it's putting you in a delusive state already. Your reasoning is the fake news no sane mind would wanna listen to right now
You are the fool living in delusion. But here are the facts your brain is denying:

1. The Ruble is rising (fact)

2. The energy crisis in Europe is as a result of Russia not selling oil, gas or fuel to any European nation . As speak, people in Germany have gone back to the dark ages and they are currently using firewood to keep themselves warm. grin

3. Sanctions that were imposed on Russia only ended up making Europe and America plunge into a crisis that is threatening to swallow their economies. And guess what? Asians are willing do trade in Russian oil and gas for money ...so Putin will have a field day while Europe and her mòronic allies in the west will either end up dying of cold , or power failure grin

Here is a small taste of what's currently hitting your capitalist friends in Europe and the US
:https://fb.watch/fwEaJL487v/ grin
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by texazzpete(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jashub:
You are the fool living in delusion. But here are the facts your brain is denying:

2. The energy crisis in Europe is as a result of Russia not selling oil, gas or fuel to any European nation . As speak, people in Germany have gone back to the dark ages and they are currently using firewood to keep themselves warm. grin

3. Sanctions that were imposed on Russia only ended up making Europe and America plunge into a crisis that is threatening to swallow their economies. And guess what? Asians are willing do trade in Russian oil and gas for money ...so Putin will have a field day while Europe and her mòronic allies in the west will either end up dying of cold , or power failure grin

Here is a small taste of what's currently hitting your capitalist friends in Europe and the US

Actually, Russia's energy income has declined in the Jan - August period of this year compared to last year

Gas prices in Europe are falling now, despite Russia closing down the gas supply to Germany. And in a cruel blow to Russian hopes that the sanctions will be lifted, The EU + US are now applying price caps to Russian energy...so their ability to profit heavily from this crisis is largely curtailed. The Asian markets are buying Russian gas at cheaper prices than Europe, so this will be a strategic long term blunder from Putin.

EU gas storage facilities are nearly completely full, so coupled with ramped up production from Norway and the possibility of Netherlands hiking up their own production, there's going to be enough gas for Germany to go through the winter with frugal use.

They'll wait it out, while Ukraine destroys the rest of the Russian forces in Ukraine cheesy

Putin has bitten off way more than he can chew this time.

PS: You're not even aware that gasoline prices are falling in the US. Even Republicans aren't using inflation in their campaign ads these days.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Jashub: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
texazzpete:

Actually, Russia's energy income has declined in the Jan - August period of this year compared to last year

Gas prices in Europe are falling now, despite Russia closing down the gas supply to Germany. And in a cruel blow to Russian hopes that the sanctions will be lifted, The EU + US are now applying price caps to Russian energy...so their ability to profit heavily from this crisis is largely curtailed. The Asian markets are buying Russian gas at cheaper prices than Europe, so this will be a strategic long term blunder from Putin.

EU gas storage facilities are nearly completely full, so coupled with ramped up production from Norway and the possibility of Netherlands hiking up their own production, there's going to be enough gas for Germany to go through the winter with frugal use.

They'll wait it out, while Ukraine destroys the rest of the Russian forces in Ukraine cheesy

PS: You're not even aware that gasoline prices are falling in the US. Even Republicans aren't using inflation in their campaign ads these days.
See this gullible turd . Did you watch the video I set you ? Russia flare over 10million dollars worth of gas everyday ...and that was prior before the ludicrous sanctions! grin

So MR capitalist pig, Russia has an abundant supply of oil and they can supply to anyone so long as they can pay in Rubles ...and I am sure your masters in the US are making arrangements for that grin

And besides, the last time I checked , it was Ukrainian troops counting the casualties with live video footage . No wonder Zelensky is crying on social media to America and Europe grin
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by texazzpete(m): 7:18am On Sep 14, 2022
Jashub:
See this gullible turd . Did you watch the video I set you ? Russia flare over 10million dollars worth of gas everyday ...and that was prior before the ludicrous sanctions! grin

So MR capitalist pig, Russia has an abundant supply of oil and they can supply to anyone so long as they can pay in Rubles ...and I am sure your masters in the US are making arrangements for that grin

And besides, the last time I checked , it was Ukrainian troops counting the casualties with live video footage . No wonder Zelensky is crying on social media to America and Europe grin

They certainly are making less money from their oil and gas…and they’re flaring more than they’ve ever done. So you’re completely incorrect in your statement that the flare amounts are aligned with levels before the war.

You can keep parroting the “Ukraine is crying” line but everyone on this page knows that side with the broken, demoralized army that’s on the back foot. The army that fled territory in panic and left much of their equipment behind.

I feel sorry for you. Your entire world view and your slavish worship of a brutal dictator has been upended. You’re clearly struggling to cope with this.

It will get worse for you and Russia

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Karnice600: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2022
Jashub:

This your head ehn, e go don grow many knots like tree trunk when you be small pikin. Na this kyne head teacher dey land bamboo sized cane on top as morning exercise. Always stating 'cluelessness' in excellent ways.
Read up currency manipulations and have the understanding that a strong currency does not always mean a strong economy.
It appears you're a small boy experimenting with oversized shoes here. Relocate to sports section. This is too idiotic.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Jashub: 7:59am On Sep 14, 2022
Karnice600:

This your head ehn, e go don grow many knots like tree trunk when you be small pikin. Na this kyne head teacher dey land bamboo sized cane on top as morning exercise. Always stating 'cluelessness' in excellent ways.
Read up currency manipulations and have the understanding that a strong currency does not always mean a strong economy.
It appears you're a small boy experimenting with oversized shoes here. Relocate to sports section. This is too idiotic.
The truth will always sound foolish to those who love peddling lies grin.

First watch the video, then compare that to the realities on ground and see if your twisted narrative fits in . grin
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by ocelot2006(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
3duj:

The Russians in the kherson sector are divided into two by a big river (every bridge across it has been destroyed by Ukrainian forces) many of this men are now without a means of retreating.

Now that Russia has pulled out of most of kherkiv and The Ukrainian army bloated with over 200 captured armoured vehicles from Russian forces fleeing kharkiv.

The trapped soilders in Kherson will slowly be grinded down and decimated -unless Russia can muster enough forces to free them -which isn't likely .

So yes,the Kherson sector is a mess for the Russians. A force of 20k men in a trap, the Ukrainian army trying to flank them from liberated kharkiv,and HiMARS - I don't know how that isnt a mess

And let me add ,in terms of number there is a huge disparity now between Russian and Ukrainian soilders.

Ukraine held the lines with existing soilders ,mobilized there population and refused to throw in raw conscripts early in this war. This breakthrough is as a result of
employing these conscripts returning from 5-6 months training in England,Poland,Germany and the USA-a heavy contingent of western and american mercenaries is also present.

Meanwhile Russia refused to mobilize it populace while it's main experienced force was in the attack. Rather the stripped there colonies and the occupied Donbas of men and used them as cannon foder to detect Ukrainian artillery and defensive positions.

This have resulted in 2 things

1) the colonies and Donbas are stripped bare in terms of fighting men.

2) Even if Russia mobilizes today, those civilians will need 5-6 months to be able to be effective in this war . Russia has lost a lot of it's professional soilders (about 30-40%) and a lot of it's best mass produced armour. So this conscripts will have inferior training and inferior armor.Meanwhile 5k combat ready men will keep entering the field for Ukraine every month, land lease will kick in for Ukrainian forces next month, a bulk of air defence platforms for Ukraine will arrive this month and many more.

Unless Russia acheives Air dominance or an act of God or employingassive nuclear strikes,they already lost this war

A question: how many platforms did the Russians abandon in Izyum? If anyone is stranded, frankly it's the Ukrainians. Why? The air strikes on Ukraine's power infrastructure that has hampered rail traffic, thus making it extremely difficult for the Ukrainians to move their forces from the North East to the south. Throw in the air air strikes on the troop collection points at rail hubs in the same period, and you'll understand that the Ukrainians are already in for a world of hurt.

BTW I beg to differ that the 20k Russian troops on the other side of Kherson are trapped. Sure the bridge and dam were damaged, but the ferry service is still functional. And you failed to factor in that those troops are not brave DPR militia men, but hard-core Russian VDV/Airborne and Naval Infantry troops, backed by heavy artillery and air support. So far they've blunted everything the Ukrainians have thrown and I'm willing to bet they'll do way more. Keep in mind that the Kherson counteroffensive is already viewed as failure with massive losses on the part of the Ukrainians.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
haaryobhami:
that is a Lieutenant General and a big deal for Russia that was captured while disguised and trying to escape .
The capture of a flag general is a big deal but I don’t expect a clown who open teeth with no point to argue wit to understand.
Izium is one of the most strategic city in d war that Russia fought for months to capture and withdrew in panic mood and even asked Russia civilians in Kharkiv oblast to evacuate and u are here clowning that they left due to winter .

Like pootin don’t think before making decisions,his fans don’t think before talking
grin As it turns out, ur story on the captured Russian FLAG General is fake grin
Just like everything on Ukraine successes!

Fake news:
The Ukrainian Armed Forces have captured Lt-Gen Andrey Sychevoy, commander of the Russian Armed Forces "Zapad (West)" grouping, Ukrainian Telegram channels report.

The fact:
You can see with your own eyes that the pictures show two different people. The men's lips, jaws and noses are very different. The information that Andrey Sychevoy has been captured was also denied by Daniil Bezsonov, First Deputy Minister of Information of the Donetsk people's republic.

This is not the first time Ukrainian propagandists have spread fakes about the "liquidation" of Russian servicemen and government representatives. Previously, we denied the death of Colonel Denis Kurilo, commander of the 200th separate motorized rifle brigade and the hospitalization of Vladimir Saldo, head of the military and civil administration of the Kherson region. Such fakes are created to maintain the morale of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, but in reality they do not stand up to the initial fact checking. Often they are refuted by the "eliminated" themselves

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
joyandfaith:

Go and beat your history teacher. Soviet soldiers were cannon fodders during ww2 because of determination to defend their land. Uk and usa were sending aids to ussr.lend-lease act.
grin Okay
But could u pls educate me on something?
How manage Nazi commanders who fled from Germany were allowed sanctuary in Argentina? Wining, dining and changing girls like TV channels, while their victims were still freezing in poorly marked graves all across Europe?
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
texazzpete:

That’s where you get your news from? Official Russian Govt statements? grin

Meanwhile, Russian TV news hosts are incredibly worried and downbeat about the recent setbacks. You should watch this

https://twitter.com/apmassaro3/status/1569224199574790145?s=21&t=5h0jvEyLXsq3dSOcPXY4fg

I knew you were deluded, but to think you’re actually relying on Russian Govt statements and Russian propaganda telegram groups for your ‘news’…how can you be this gullible? They said they killed thousands of Ukrainian troops yet they fled out of strategic towns in Kharkiv Oblast, abandoning a lot of equipment and ammunition!

grin Exactly wot happened.
Russia initially had 20 battalions in Izyum. Before the so called Ukrainian counter attack, Russia had removed 19 battalions away from d place. Only the last battalion was wot Ukraine attacked. The Russians did not deem Izyum necessary anymore. They were checking out of Izyum b4 d attack. They did not run, they left

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
texazzpete:

grin grin U typing lies
Why den is America massively stealing oil from Syria grin
I know CNN will look the other way

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by texazzpete(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Krismas:
grin grin U typing lies
Why den is America massively stealing oil from Syria grin
I know CNN will look the other way

My brother, what does this have to do with Russian defensive lines in east Ukraine collapsing like paper?

Is this derail to cover for the fact that the east bank of Krupyansk has fallen to the Ukrainians? or that Ukrainian armed forces have successfully forded the Oskil river and are set to continue their offensive?
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by siverspooon(m): 5:04am On Sep 17, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
Putin is a master strategist. he'll want this war to drag on for as long as. Despite all the sanctions, the Russian economy has grown by 15% during the course of this war, Russia has taken 30% of the most fertile parts of Ukraine, Russia is still selling their gas through proxy countries, and even the US is still buying Russian minerals grin
In the end, the puppet Zellensky, and Europe will be the ones to suffer for it. Winter is coming.

Tinubu will lose election next year and he'll try to setup a parallel government claiming he won. The parallel government wont work, and he'll start sponsoring the Yoruba nation agenda but we'll thoroughly deal with him and his urchins.

I wonder why will you support a country that forcefully want to take another countries' land, and turn them to slaves? What if it were to be your country, will you be saying this? What do you stand to gain? Remember no matter how loud you shout, America doesn't know you exist, so why all this?
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by ZombieSlayer1: 6:38am On Sep 17, 2022
siverspooon:

I wonder why will you support a country that forcefully want to take another countries' land, and turn them to slaves? What if it were to be your country, will you be saying this? What do you stand to gain? Remember no matter how loud you shout, America doesn't know you exist, so why all this?
If you really know the reason why Russia invaded Ukraine you won't be saying this.
Putin didn't just wake up one morning and choose to attack Ukraine.
Also, they don't want to take over Ukraine, if they did they would've.
Russia and NATO have an agreement that NATO won't expand eastwards towards Russia but Zellenskyy, foolishly goaded by the West, chose to flaunt that agreement.
NATO have been absorbing some other countries around Russia but Ukraine's own is more strategic.
Most people don't know, but for the past 7 years Putin has been meeting and discussing with different NATO countries concerning this but they all called him bluff. 7 good years.
It's just like this, your neighbour chose to join a confraternity that has sworn to destroy you and your family despite you begging him not to. Will you stay and watch him destroy you?

NATO wants ukraine to join because of Ukraine Honda NATO, they can place missiles into Ukraine such that the missiles can reach Moscow in less than 5 minutes.

Also, a lot of the destruction you've been seeing which the news networks claim was done by Russia was actually done by Ukraine. A missile was fired at a train carrying people and the Zellenskyy ran to CNN to say it was fired by the Russians but on closer examination it was discovered that the missile was Ukraine.
The Ukrainian forces hide and fire from civilian buildings and when the Russians level these buildings the Ukrainians claim Russia was randomly destroying civilian infrastructure.
There's too much propaganda such that the unwary will get easily deceived.

Also, during the Cuban missile crisis, US invaded Cuba simply because Cuba formed a military alliance with Russia. Cuba isn't anywhere near the US compared to Ukraine that shares boundaries with Russia, so you see the double standards?

Zellenskyy is to blame for everything happening in his country right now, and forget all the rubbish you see on CNN and other msm news networks, they're all tools of American propaganda. If you want to get the real truth you need to dig deeper.

What I provided here is just an explanation as simple as I can. You can do more research by yourself and you'll see how your view on this war will end.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2022
texazzpete:

My brother, what does this have to do with Russian defensive lines in east Ukraine collapsing like paper?

Is this derail to cover for the fact that the east bank of Krupyansk has fallen to the Ukrainians? or that Ukrainian armed forces have successfully forded the Oskil river and are set to continue their offensive?
grin U were the one making light of the energy crisis hitting the west due to their mumu sanctions on Russia grin So u needed to be told how desperate the situation really is, damn right oil theft in broad daylight.
As for Krupyansk, it’s part of the Kharkiv Oblast Which the Russians strategically withdrew from inorder to reorganize. They had 20 battalions in the oblast some 4months back but removed 19battalions altogether b4 this month. It was only one battalion of Russian troops Ukrainians battled in Izyum. The Russians left. They were not routed. And the prove that the Ukrainians have managed the crossing of the Oskil to press the Russians into Luhansk remains only in ur deluded imagination grin
One battalion of Russian troops managed to inflict 5:1 ratio casualties on thousands of NATO troops camouflaging as Ukrainians grin

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Spandau: 2:38am On Sep 22, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
bro, they are all pissing their pants right now. I am serving them hot. They do not know how to come back from it. they have tried every angle but each time, they bury their quran even more. I swear, many of them never knew this about the quran.

grin grin grin cheesy grin The idiot has stopped attacking Christianity of late. He's been very quiet. Must be questioning his beliefs at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:34am On Sep 22, 2022
haha I see him on politics now actively attacking the Igbos rather than the usual Christians.

A few years ago, they were very loud broadcasting on international news that the quran is preserved dot for dot, letter for letter etc. Some illiterates continue to promulgate that SOPHISTicated extrapolation.

That is why they keep blocking me and depriving me from posting stuff. I am not posting from any other sources but the noble quran and Islamic archives.
Spandau:

grin grin grin cheesy grin The idiot has stopped attacking Christianity of late. He's been very quiet. Must be questioning his beliefs at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger / Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.