Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission (30871 Views)

FCT Minister, Wike Pays Condolence Visit To Nuhu Ribadu Over Brother's Death / Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet / Youths Chant "BUHARI MUST GO" At Boss Mustapha At Jonathan's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by derecho(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yawns...Tinubu slave.Ku'se
plaindealer:

This rubbish doesn't even make any damn sense.

Rubbish..
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by nick50(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
One devil down catriona lain aka the short devil is the next..ndi ara!!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by Alpharey: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Rozross:
Only if they know the situation of the country they represent. Nigerians it’s time to allow big daddy Tinubu to rescue the country, no other person can do the job better

The big daddy is weak and old which is equally a blessing oo. He needs rest. I see the young energetic Northerner behind him hijacking his government back to North. Then we will start from square one again. Another 8years of backwardness
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by plaindealer: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
derecho:
Yawns...Tinubu slave.Ku'se

Ipob ESN terrorist and UGM killer slave. Ku'se grin grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by purplekayc(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
derecho:
Why in Nigeria?
Will they not allow Him or Buhari visit England?
Abi fuel no dey our presidential jet again?
grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by Patriotsleague: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
shogsman:
Enough of this crap already,why do you people always find time to celebrate your oppressors,are you that dumb, this isn't UK and you're not British broadcasting commission,the old hag is dead let us rest.
Some sensible ones among us always remember the pain and suffering she and her monarchy gave African, Irish, Indians and aboriginals when you mention her, so fvck the queen
But we have diplomatic relations with them. I think you are the dumb one. If we presently have problems with the British, they won't have an embassy in Nigeria. The fact is we have good relations with them now, nothing dumb in paying a courtesy visit. Educated idiot.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by dangerousd071: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hey guys we've start uploading awesome videos on YouTube that you'll surely love to watch
���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMezGPqItDo
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by asanausana91: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

be sincere with yourself, can Northern Christian votes give Tinubu's electoral assurance in North? even if Tinubu pick Northern Bishop, many northern Christians who are PDP members won't abandoned their candidate to vote for Tinubu because he chose Northern Bishop

politics is calculative and pragmatic, going for a liberal Muslim VP was the best choice of Tinubu, Atiku would have taken advantage of picking northern Christian against him. Tinubu have destroy Atiku's religion plan and some southern Christian will still vote APC because of Tinubu and the Muslims will do the same

now let me ask you. Do you think northern Muslims will vote for Tinubu instead of Atiku? I am a northerner and I know what is happening. Even Buhari and the APC chairman will vote for Atiku.
The northern Christians would have voted for Tinubu if he had picked Boss mustapha or Dogara or Lalong.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by asanausana91: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

be sincere with yourself, can Northern Christian votes give Tinubu's electoral assurance in North? even if Tinubu pick Northern Bishop, many northern Christians who are PDP members won't abandoned their candidate to vote for Tinubu because he chose Northern Bishop

politics is calculative and pragmatic, going for a liberal Muslim VP was the best choice of Tinubu, Atiku would have taken advantage of picking northern Christian against him. Tinubu have destroy Atiku's religion plan and some southern Christian will still vote APC because of Tinubu and the Muslims will do the same

BTW, do you know that it was Shettima that stop the teaching of CRS in Borno secondary schools and Primary schools? So how liberal is he?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by shogsman(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

But we have diplomatic relations with them. I think you are the dumb one. If we presently have problems with the British, they won't have an embassy in Nigeria. The fact is we have good relations with them now, nothing dumb in paying a courtesy visit. Educated idiot.
Your father is the one you're referring to you mean slowpoke, very useless fool, so Russia doesn't have an embassy in USA,does that make them friends, oloriburuku
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by hasanolayiwola0: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by virginchaser(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Anyone has the right to complain and hate.
But, I will have to say this, it should get to some point where you will have to let everything die and move on with your lives. US was colonized also by UK, but today all US flags around the world is flown on half mast, they have moved on, and build a long relationship with UK. The Queen was not even the queen during the slave trade era, if you do your research well.

It troubles me after making Igbo friends in primary and secondary school, very close friends, then you realize from social media that many of these people are planning revenge on us for a war that happened before I was born. You want to revenge. Even those that fought in the war, most of them are dead or in their 90s. Kanu was busy importing guns and creating a military to fight us, and revenge on "WHO", he kept saying "we will never forget", kill me because of a war story I read in civic education textbook, a story I don't even believe it happened. You want to start a war on the fulanis that most of them are just hearing stories of the wars. If you like keep feeding your children with those stories, and tell them they should revenge, you are not ready to let it die, you are on your own.

As for any Yoruba, Hausa or Fulani that have an Igbo friend that likes talking about how "WE" killed his forefathers, please avoid him, he is dangerous and foolish.

Umph! The most reasonable epistle i have seen in recent times. Bravo.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by Phcmayor(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
At least the world � will be safe from this evil and wicked soul
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Rozross:
Only if they know the situation of the country they represent. Nigerians it’s time to allow big daddy Tinubu to rescue the country, no other person can do the job better

E no go better for anybody wey do you this thing.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bitchiamjay:

E no go better for anybody wey do you this thing.
sharap
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 11, 2022
When u sign condolence message, is best u sign it by urslf as a sign of respect there re certain things u don't delegate to your secretary, y does buhari do things upside down?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by Yankee101: 3:45am On Sep 11, 2022
Biden go buhari no show for embassy
After all the medical treatments in England
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by Patriotsleague: 5:17am On Sep 11, 2022
shogsman:

Your father is the one you're referring to you mean slowpoke, very useless fool, so Russia doesn't have an embassy in USA,does that make them friends, oloriburuku
Your father is truly a fool, even Putin wiwh condolences to the Queen, you stupid pained biafran rat. Nobody knows Biafra, you people will be collateral damages, do anyhow get destroyed along with all your families. Fools. You idiots should clearly say Biafra hates the Queen because they were allies with Nigeria, in the war which Ojukwu led you fools to slaughter, stop embarrassing us with your evil bad belle. Stupid people, you start a problem you will get killed. Bastard.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:

I used to like u, I mean your reasoning untill this

Your brain no clear you say tinubu is sick(Parkinson disease) and has alot of challenges concerning his wealth and background
Browse about the sickness Parkinson disease on google

Are you not tired of politicians fooling you

And tomorrow everyone will be thanking God for leaving (jakpa) this nation to another man's country instead of fixing our own.
Is time to think well and time to fix the nation
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2022
asanausana91:
BTW, do you know that it was Shettima that stop the teaching of CRS in Borno secondary schools and Primary schools? So how liberal is he?

was there IRS teaching in Borno secondary school?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2022
asanausana91:
now let me ask you. Do you think northern Muslims will vote for Tinubu instead of Atiku? I am a northerner and I know what is happening. Even Buhari and the APC chairman will vote for Atiku.
The northern Christians would have voted for Tinubu if he had picked Boss mustapha or Dogara or Lalong.

do you think the Northern Muslims who are APC candidates will want to lose election base on religion and ethnicity?

Tinubu will get nothing less than 52% in north entirely, you can bookmark this, he knows what is at stake. we are talking about Tinubu here and your Northern Christian alone can't give Tinubu electoral victory in North that's fact

when campaign start even you will be surprise
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by asanausana91: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

do you think the Northern Muslims who are APC candidates will want to lose election base on religion and ethnicity?

Tinubu will get nothing less than 52% in north entirely, you can bookmark this, he knows what is at stake. we are talking about Tinubu here and your Northern Christian alone can't give Tinubu electoral victory in North that's fact

when campaign start even you will be surprise
hahahaaaa. Where are you speaking from? Why didn't you make it hundred percent? Did they lose election when GEJ was deceived? I am a northerner and iam speaking base on experience.
The only people that can determine how the election will swing to are;
1) religious leaders ( Imams& pastors)
2) Traditional leaders.
Mr man they will vote other candidats but when it comes to the president,iam telling you that Atiku will be voted by both Christians and Muslims in the north. If any politician is deceiving Tinubu to collect his money then iam sorry.
Ask Lalong if he can mention Tinubu name in plateau state.
I know that Tinubu is banking on Lagos stolen money abi? E GO SHOCK YOU.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by asanausana91: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

was there IRS teaching in Borno secondary school?
yes, up till now
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaaaa. Where are you speaking from? Why didn't you make it hundred percent? Did they lose election when GEJ was deceived? I am a northerner and iam speaking base on experience.
The only people that can determine how the election will swing to are;
1) religious leaders ( Imams& pastors)
2) Traditional leaders.
Mr man they will vote other candidats but when it comes to the president,iam telling you that Atiku will be voted by both Christians and Muslims in the north. If any politician is deceiving Tinubu to collect his money then iam sorry.
Ask Lalong if he can mention Tinubu name in plateau state.
I know that Tinubu is banking on Lagos stolen money abi? E GO SHOCK YOU.

ok imam will tell north to vote for Atiku and Tinubu will lose ko?

wait make campaign start,. politics no be noise
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by asanausana91: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

ok imam will tell north to vote for Atiku and Tinubu will lose ko?

wait make campaign start,. politics no be noise
did you see Atiku making noise? He knows that he is the next president.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
asanausana91:
did you see Atiku making noise? He knows that he is the next president.

you're a comedian, he's the next President of Fulani not Nigeria, you no nothing

go and sit down grin grin grin

Atiku is not making noise but he's visiting wike up and down and sending members to visit him. you're just a clown
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by asanausana91: 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you're a comedian, he's the next President of Fulani not Nigeria, you no nothing

go and sit down grin grin grin

Atiku is not making noise but he's visiting wike up and down and sending members to visit him. you're just a clown
I will not go down to your level to insult you but I will damage you with the available facts. Atiku has the right to meet Wike as his party member. But can you tell me the reason why Tinubu send all the south west governor to see Wike, can you tell me why Tinubu had to travel outside this country just to meet Wike? Don't forget that Wike and Tinubu are not in the same political party. So why the desperation?
Atiku cannot travel outside this country in order to meet a member of APC
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
asanausana91:
I will not go down to your level to insult you but I will damage you with the available facts. Atiku has the right to meet Wike as his party member. But can you tell me the reason why Tinubu send all the south west governor to see Wike, can you tell me why Tinubu had to travel outside this country just to meet Wike? Don't forget that Wike and Tinubu are not in the same political party. So why the desperation?
Atiku cannot travel outside this country in order to meet a member of APC

you this igbo boy, Atiku will win, I don hear rest now

writing epistle over nothing, you think politics is noisemaking lol
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by asanausana91: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you this igbo boy, Atiku will win, I don hear rest now

writing epistle over nothing, you think politics is noisemaking lol
did you see Atiku making noise?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
asanausana91:
did you see Atiku making noise?

is Tinubu making noise, what noise did Atiku want to make? is he in incumbent party? how can someone that have internal crisis in his party make noise

abeg go and play with your toys, whether he make noise or not, is not an etiquette to electoral victory

go and learn a skills
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission by Assurance12: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Assurance 12:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Helped Make Jonathan President –tinubu / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / Sanwo-Olu Gives Security Guard A Mini-Bus After Being Asked On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.