Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Earning a Six Figure Income From Selling Digital Products Online As A Corper. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Earning a Six Figure Income From Selling Digital Products Online As A Corper. (539 Views)

NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earning a Six Figure Income From Selling Digital Products Online As A Corper. by Tobennajay(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
As a Corper currently serving in Uyo, I know how it feels to need money.

Due to the current situation if the economy Allawee seems not to be enough.

What I'm about to share with you is a Business model that has fetched me a reasonable amount of money online using a proven technique by selling people's product online

I know 5k is not a huge amount of money in this current economic situation but for someone like me who was broke. It meant a whole lot cry

Who go fit dash you 5k for this kain period wey Naija dey so.

I was just sitting in my room one very good day

Looking for who will help me with urgent 2k

Prior to this I had spent my last money on an Affiliate Marketing course but I was still thoroughly going through the training.

Hunger twisted my intestine as I had no foodstuff at home or money to buy. (Na only Some cups of Garri been dey house)

Na Garri been dey save us Sha cheesy

But the problem is I've drank Garri alot and I wasn't ready to have it again for the fifth time.

All I did was pick up my Smartphone, Borrowed Data and went Online

I now applied the few skills I was learning from the affiliate marketing training course I got

And then out of curiosity and desperation I posted a content like this on my WhatsApp Story

"3 ways to Achieve (ABC) results by doing (XYZ)"
(It's just an example o.. I don't want to go into much details)

Boom! Not up to 5 Secs after I had made this post I had 3 dms regarding my post.

And they asked how they would be able to achieve the desired result based on what I posted.

I gave them the necessary details they asked regarding this post and I then referred them to a link(my affiliate link) to get the product to achieve their desired goal

So one of them who was convinced proceeded with the link I sent him to get the promised package

And immediately I got Email Notifications (Attached to this post)

Stating:

"You just made a successful order" shocked

"You earn #5200 commission on this sale" shocked

I was like ahh ahh. Naw naw?

Me that don't know anything about online business and was looking for urgent 2k just now. It felt good

I was amazed at how fast getting 5k took me between 7-10mins

So imagine if I had made 10 sales of that product or if I sold a product that paid a 30k commission (Omo! grin) and all I had to do was just recommend it to someone who needed it with a very simple technique called WhatsApp Marketing.

I'm sharing this because I'm willing to teach you how to make weekly/monthly passive income as little as 50-100k selling people's products online using your smartphone.

You're Asking

This Business model is called AFFILIATE MARKETING

How does this business work?

You simply connect a buyer to a seller and make commission from it.

You don't need a physical shop, warehouse, delivery system, laptop etc.

You don't even need to have a product of your own.

All you need to start this business is your smartphone and internet connection.

If you want to know more about Affiliate Marketing and You want to know how you can earn up to 50-100k Weekly with just your smartphone and internet connection .

Click the Link Below

>>CLICK HERE<<

Re: Earning a Six Figure Income From Selling Digital Products Online As A Corper. by Tobennajay(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Affiliate Marketing is a Proven And Sustainable passive income system.

You don't need to have your own products to make money for yourself

Get Started Now
>>>CLICK HERE<<<
Re: Earning a Six Figure Income From Selling Digital Products Online As A Corper. by Tobennajay(m): 3:21am On Sep 14, 2022
In MLM (Network Marketing), your income depends on:

1. Your network - How many people you're able to bring into the system.

2. How good you are at marketing products that your MLM company is offering.

In Affiliate Marketing, your income depends on how many products you are able to sell.

You know the best news?

➡ While so many MLM companies are offering tangible products, affiliate Marketing is mostly about selling digital products.

What does this mean? Marketing them is easier because we are in a digital age and people are looking online to find solutions to their problems.

If you're paid 25k for selling just 1 product that you don't own.. does this sound like a good deal?

Click the link below to know how you can make enough money for yourself doing Affiliate Marketing.
>>>GET STARTED<<<

Re: Earning a Six Figure Income From Selling Digital Products Online As A Corper. by Tobennajay(m): 3:18am On Sep 18, 2022
More than 90% of money spent on the internet is wasted. It's up to you to change that.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Biometric Fingerprint Issue 2022 / Need Help With Nysc / Job For Lagos NYSC Corper (female Preferred)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.