Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State (30907 Views)

Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover / Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) / Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Igboslayer: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Where is Obi's own na... You see the work wey person do, no go and verify, it is right before your very eyes.

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Rhado: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Penguin2:
This flyover don suffer for Ugwuanyi hand.

Different angles on top one flyover when there are a lot more that should have been done.

Eke Obinagu junction needs a flyover.

Texaco - Liberty in Abakpa needs a flyover.

Ogbete Roundabout needs a flyover.

Nowas needs a flyover.

And lastly, Mayor Junction needs a flyover.

So, madam Ugwuanyi should carry his fat stomach and go and several sits.

Onye ala!

Nwa 042 to the core

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Clownish Opportunist

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Goddyj(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Different angles on top one flyover when there are a lot more that should have been done.

Nowas needs a flyover.

Onye ala!
You just spoke my Mind.
This man is so lazy. Imagine celebrating one flyover after 7 years in office when his next door neighbor has done almost 20 flyovers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Kam2021: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Nowas needs a flyover.

Onye ala!
That mayor flyover will not work..the demolition that will be done there ehhhn and the compensation will be heavy.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Jagaban79: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Useless governor, this is all u can do, go to Nsukka or obollo afor, this stupid man did nothing, Nsukka people cannot boast of anything, only sing board post, am really sorry for my Nsukka people.����

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by JAWBONE(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
You posted like a dozen pictures of one flyover bridge

As in flyover.

May God punish whoever gave Nigerian governors the idea that flyover is achievement

The 2015-2023 set of Nigerian governors can effectively be described as the "FLYOVER SET"

From Rivers to Abia, Enugu, Delta, Ogun, Kogi, Ebonyi even Lagos etc The celebration of flyovers is a big shame to this country and very embarrassing from those of you who tout it as "achievement"

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by okeysoninv: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
asanausana91:
why trecking on a bridge?
I said the underpass looks like pedestrian walkway. can't you see it's not wide , two cars enter there.
Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Focusmind: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
My Uncle died at Opi in June 1967. A fresh mint graduate of UNN, drafted into the civil war to defend the University town of Nsukka.

Any time Opi is mentioned, his smiling face flashes in my memory. On our way to UNN with my Dad in mid 90s for admission then, he gave me the detailed history of the great battle at the Opi Junction, where his brother was killed by the advancing Federal troops.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Judolisco(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
I jst saw first ever street light... We are in trouble in Africa... Arbi we go blame late queen Elizabeth for dis one 2?
Wike even tried at least he built over 12 flyovers... But una go build one in 8yrs call praise singers

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Originalsly: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
okeysoninv:

rubbish. what a disgraceful flyover that two car can't pass. flyover without service lane..the underpass like pedestrian walkway. And mumu people are still clamouring for pdp to rule Enugu again. tufiakwa

Hmmm......I thought was me only . I'm trying hard to see any sense in this flyover. What is it really flying over?... the driveway to the compound? It is not even at an intersection. Why would one proudly post rubbish as an accomplishment?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Reference(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Nowas needs a flyover.

Onye ala!

Let him 'phone a friend'.
Wike to the rescue.
Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by okeysoninv: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Originalsly:

Hmmm......I thought was me only . I'm trying hard to see any sense in this flyover. What is it really flying over?... the driveway to the compound? It is not even at an intersection. Why would one proudly post rubbish as an accomplishment?
I witnessed that flyover on my way to Abuja some months ago. I weep for my state. two cars can't conveniently pass under it. worst flyover ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Mintyguy(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
And I thought there are no brown roofs in the south east

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Skyonebaba: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
So we should applaud him for doing the work we hired him to do ? Not that he is using his personal resources o , how many times has he applauded the teachers for teaching the students or the doctors/nurses for taking care of the sick ? Come on Nigerians we make these people feel like doing their responsibilities is doing us a favour.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Chris2863(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
One stupid man from Anambra will come here Shouting he saved money if you was visionary enough he could have built the airport and other greater infrastructure for the States
I feel your pains grin cheesy.

My own is vote for competence in 2023. If your mind tells you that I’m talking about Peter Obi, then you have no reason to keep campaigning for that lifeless druggie of yours
Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Juanmike(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Now needs a flyover.

Onye ala!
Pls why do people always refer to him as Woman?
Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by OPICANTO2223: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Quite unfortunate, you wont see this type of development yoruba land villages.

I still cant understand their developmental philosophies and their purpose on earth
Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Penguin2: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Rhado:

Nwa 042 to the core

I greet you brotherly
Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Penguin2: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Juanmike:
Pls why do people always refer to him as Woman?

Because he’s a woman lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Zorn: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
One stupid man from Anambra will come here Shouting he saved money if you was visionary enough he could have built the airport and other greater infrastructure for the States
You're the stupid one here . even if he ran out of ideas and decided to save instead of embarking on some irrelevant projects just to score some cheap political point , it's fine by reasonable people and not for some senseless useless and hate filled Cretin like you and your ilk
Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Penguin2: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kam2021:
That mayor flyover will not work..the demolition that will be done there ehhhn and the compensation will be heavy.

When Fashola did Constain to Orile to Mile 2 10 lane road, people thought it won’t be possible because of the demolition that would have to happen.

But the demolitions happened.

Those that deserved compensation were compensated.

Today, Lagosians are happy for it.

So, Mayor can be done.

Government must be able to make tough decisions for the greater good of greater number of people.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Kwestionair: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Low budget

I’m Igbo and trust me this guy is a Very anyhow governor…
Enugu people deserve better

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by raydboi(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Okay.
But is this publicity really necessary?
Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Ihedinuwa69(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
A monumental failure
Spits
Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by williams85(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
rubbish. what a disgraceful flyover that two car can't pass. flyover without service lane..the underpass like pedestrian walkway. And mumu people are still clamouring for pdp to rule Enugu again. tufiakwa
The worst part is that the flyover is always empty, that makes me wonder the usefulness..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by KingsJohnson(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

You are not normal

Seek help
Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by Germi9: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
What is this one showing us sef? Am sorry i don’t celebrate mediocrity
Before u come for me,Am SS i still don’t celebrate Mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State by dododawa1: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
BUHARI is working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos / Which Of These 6 Things Is The Scariest When Driving? / How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.