Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today (59007 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / See The Pepper I Got For 1000 Naira / See The pepper and tomatoes I bought for 3K in kano today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by kushme: 2:59am On Sep 11, 2022
pocohantas:
Something Nigerian men give/show their women for free everyday.

Such is life. grin

cheesy This woman! You get mouth...
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by treatise: 3:30am On Sep 11, 2022
Unzerious:
Kamrade wetin you wan use all dis Pepper do!?

Medicine for the heart and blood grin

1 Like

Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by majamajic(m): 4:59am On Sep 11, 2022
This is 100 naira in lagos
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by Tinyemeka(m): 5:24am On Sep 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:
This is #3,000 worth of Pepper here in the EAST. Things are too expensive here in the East. Life is hard and the Economy here is poor.

But you're using a Yoruba man's pic for your meme. undecided
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by dominic17: 5:38am On Sep 11, 2022
Is like they have shown you pepper?
pocohantas:

Such is life. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by Btruth: 6:10am On Sep 11, 2022
Damn! Better to come and buy at Oke-Odo or Mile 12 here in Lagos and take back to Kano. One would have thought pepper will be cheaper in Kano than Lagos.
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by shortIGBOman: 6:12am On Sep 11, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Move/relocate to anambra ..... heard the economy is soft thanks to Peter obi legacy

Anambra is worst.
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by lereinter(m): 6:19am On Sep 11, 2022
Danny50:
How sure are you bro? Pls lets not repeat the same deadly mistaked we made during 2015 general election.

Thankyou bro

My assertion of the choice of Atiku is a careful consideration even putting in mind events of 2015.

First PDP isn't apc, where a president becomes a god.

Evaluate his selection of principal workforce starting from VP choice to campaign committee

Personally Atiku is a liberal, westernlike, industrialist, business oriented individual

If you are concerned about tribe of the present man to his

buhari is an archaic, unapologetic bigot, unproductive, uninformed, he was only packaged by tinubu so tinubu can have his turn after him, you saw the threat tinubu threw to him, when he got power he became unavailable and showed his covered behaviour.

No Atiku isn't like that.

Also note personally I can't vote for apc for anything. Nigerians must be able to pay them back for 8 years of disaster. Another party should be entrusted. That's how dynamic society operate.

I believe with the experience of Atiku he will do well.

Human being change, only God knows tomorrow and the mind of individuals but from human evaluation of the 2 prominent candidates.

Atiku is my choice for 2023
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by kaylardz(m): 6:19am On Sep 11, 2022
frank14011991:
Where in kano,why didn't you go to yan kaba or yan kura or janguza
So you want him to travel from Amana, Zaria road to yankura because of pepper.
Be careful o
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by shortIGBOman: 6:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Lionnation:
olodo

Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by Igbodicool(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:
This is #3,000 worth of Pepper here in the EAST. Things are too expensive here in the East. Life is hard and the Economy here is poor.
May your tears on Igbo keep flowing cheesy

Igbo can afford to buy you and that pepper for #3, 050.
We can afford to buy the pepper for #3000 as you said and then buy you join for #50; how do you see it? shocked
At least the pepper is more reasonable than someone derailing a thread.

1 Like

Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by shortIGBOman: 6:51am On Sep 11, 2022
Igbodicool:

May your tears on Igbo keep flowing cheesy

Igbo can afford to buy you and that pepper for #3, 050.
We can afford to buy the pepper for #3000 as you said and then buy you join for #50; how do you see it? shocked
At least the pepper is more reasonable than someone derailing a thread.

Una no get option. The North will continue to sell food stuffs and other things to you in high rate while Simon Ekpa will continue to deal with you with insecurity, just as we ordered him to. grin grin grin

Besides, only few people are able to afford food in the East. Most families now cook water, since they can not afford food from the almighty NORTH. grin grin

Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by KingMack(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2022
tetralogyfallot:
See the hot pepper (ata rodo) I bought for N300 today.

Na for Yan Kura you buy am?
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by Oizee(f): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2022
frank14011991:
Where in kano,why didn't you go to yan kaba or yan kura or janguza
Ha, because of 300 pepper? What if he's staying at Naibawa? Is going to yankaba or janguza not penny wise pound foolish?
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by Djpaparazy(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2022
If we are not careful another Zombie is coming to make it worst..
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by emonis88: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:
one pepper is #50 here in the East. People are suffering here.
Stop lieing, crazy azz
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by carsuperman: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Such is life. grin
Everything na men? you bastard, aint you witches worse, ho3s

1 Like

Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by carsuperman: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2022
10piece in south is 700#
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by Osax0: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2022
watin you wan cook with the pepper
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by shortIGBOman: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2022
emonis88:

Stop lieing, crazy azz

Cone to the East and see things for yourself. You will weep at how people are suffering and starving here.

Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by petite626: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2022
e wan pepper us.......lolz
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by benzion72(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Even in Kano
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by mrclassic01(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
#300 fr the shikini tomatoes is expensive to me....

Interested in learning about affiliate marketing? Check my Sigi
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by MadamOk(f): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pepper is really expensive now
Especially here in Lagos
The five hundred naira pepper I bought yesterday is very small
But as small the pepper small na so e still pepper well
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by Solsix(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Lies
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by emonis88: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Cone to the East and see things for yourself. You will weep at how people are suffering and starving here.
I m there , n it not as ur lieing azz say it is , u think u r mock someone but u show the shallowness of ur self esteem.
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by Proudlyomonna: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

grin grin this boy,I don tell you already se your destiny for this life na to do Igbo tribal gbasgbos all the days of your life till you die enter grave grin the day wey you go stop to do Igbo tribal hate,your journey for life don end be dat oo grin
For pepper you still do your Igbo hate,guy this your own destiny na very useless kinda destiny oo grin

Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by Wwwq: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Plenty
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by Venekconsultt: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Honestly things are hard. Even my bag of rice finished and on requesting one from a friend of mine in kaduna she replied " calm down o, things dey rise too for here just like your side o"
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by Das1mama: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
tetralogyfallot:
See the hot pepper (ata rodo) I bought for N300 today.
WHO PEPPER EPP!! ABI PEPPER NA YOUR MATE?

WAHALA FOR WHO LIKE PEPPER.

MADAM CYNTHIA ABEG PEPPER DEM FOR ME. BIKO.
Re: See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
KingMack:

Na for Yan Kura you buy am?
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Knows A Faster Procedure Of Ripening Plantains ? / Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) / Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.