Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce (72473 Views)

Petrol Scarcity: Marketers Defy FG, Hike Pump Price To N280/litre / Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by 8stargeneral: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Useless Nigerian politicians
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by paskal16: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hmm Nigeria’s money
Later they will say been a house of reps is not profitable lol
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Odebayo4010(m): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
CSTRR:

Go to the north.

Those poor sods are busy shouting atiku kawai.

If Peter obi does not win, then it means atiku has won.

And I pity Nigeria then.

They will eat it like dogs eat meat.

Hmm that's the Problem we have in this Nigeria, illiterate is a decease,if they have know the heart of the looters,I believe they wouldn't do such things by praising them
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Muna400(f): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is just sad.. Pple are suffering in diz country and a former public servant is driving a car worth millions that legit biznezz Men never smell.. God help us in diz crazy country
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Olaolex: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

I bet you're typing this trash from Tinubu's Lagos.. Ungrateful hatefilled Ipob miscreantt!

Backwardness is championing a failureeee like Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever in his state. He couldn't even grow his state revenue.

The NBA ceremony that recently held, held in Eko Atlantic city which is one of Tinubu's legacies. Why didn't it hold in Peter Obi's Anambra or Atiku's Adamawa? Yeye dey smell.

Tinubu is no one's mate when it comes to competence and progressiveness
Did I hear you say Tinubu's Lagos? Na em father get lagos? You people have started your stupidity again. Yes! Tinubu is no one's mate when it comes to competence in stealing public fund and progressiveness in banditry and backwardness. May you receive sense before the end of this year.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by jaxxy(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Criminals
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by bergs2: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
And i believe this must be his constituency project well spent; because none of the constituency member can dare ask him questions. They'd rather face the dead queen Elizabeth and her son and then sing the praise of this crook.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Effime442: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Look at the kind of human we call leaders in Nigeria with no pity for the people that sent him to the Senate to go and represent them you're enjoying showing them your billions when they are dying in poverty with nothing to show
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Olaolex:
Did I hear you say Tinubu's Lagos? Na em father get lagos? You people have started your stupidity again. Yes! Tinubu is no one's mate when it comes to competence in stealing public fund and progressiveness in banditry and backwardness. May you receive sense before the end of this year.

Yes it's Tinubu's Lagos because he's indigenous to Lagos, just like it's Peter Obi's Anambra. Sink that into your skull.

Stealing what exactly? You mean your brain? Because last I heard, Lagos allocation was withheld for several years yet Tinubu ensured Lagos thrived regardless. So what did he steal exactly? Your brain?
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Indispensable85(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Thank God for Yahaya Bello.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by anttrippleA(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Atiku need to be president to enable him buy a better one billion naira �
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Osariemen12: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Inigho
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by patrick2015: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=Kagd10 post=116543063]

I bet you're typing this trash from Tinubu's Lagos..
There's nothing like Tinubu's Lagos.
That NBA conference can be held anywhere.
Please avoid bringing tribe, religion and gender into your arguments.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Bionica: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Realists:
See common man resources wasting away without shame. Nigerians our mumu never do ?.

At the bolded....you will have to give him the benefit of doubt. If he had dipped his hand in the public till he would have been behind bars since his fall out with APC. Much as I don't hold brief for any politician I would also like to view things with a high dose of objectivity.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Elibaba1: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mogajunior:
Clearly we can see where he channeled Kogi west senatorial district funds.

Guy Dino has many constituency projects to his name and he sponsored the most bill in the 8th assembly. The facts are there, it’s clear.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Which road is he gonna drive on. Misplaced priorities!
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by NwokoloOwa: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
This Fani Kayode yabis really enter Dino. He just had to do this to shrug off the stain of poor family background thrown by FFK
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by laiperi: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
What I cannot understand is how people can be gleefully happy in the midst of abject poverty all around them.

Drive that car where it is made and find out how many times Police would stop you within a mile or even plant something on you like Foreman, the Police in O.J trial.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Bfly: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dino is a politician for himself.

When i deeply look at some democratic representive i just feel sorry.

What impact can Dino really make looking at his orientation about democrazy?
These people are not different from ceremonial leaders.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Billygee2u: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Realists:
See common man resources wasting away without shame. Nigerians our mumu never do ?.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Billygee2u: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
PrimePerfect:
Politicians living large in the world's poverty capital.. Shame

Big shame to Dino Melaye

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by highness25(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Dino Melaye shows off as he drives out in his $400,000 (N280,000,000) Rolls Royce Phantom.
Dino sure knows how to get some attention after the mud slinging between him and Femi Fani Kayode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr52gjaMy54

Apart from being a former Senator, what other job or business does this man do to earn a living?
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Sexydevil(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Took a trip to Dino's home town last week and I must say his impact is not felt by his people.
No electricity (locals testified that light was barely seen thrice monthly), little or no infrastructural development, dilapidated roads.

My stay was undeniably frustrating. I wish I hadn't gone there. Journey was all regretful.

Dino your people need you!
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by ArcChu: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
The same master that kept you in poverty. APC and PDP did worst than Colonial Masters. How many hospital this car can equip? People are still going to vote APC and PDP
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Emola12(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
I know say all nah vanity upon vanity buh let's enjoy dis life before we go go suffer for heaven my people money good aswear!!
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by kizyalex10(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Dino Melaye shows off as he drives out in his $400,000 (N280,000,000) Rolls Royce Phantom.
Dino sure knows how to get some attention after the mud slinging between him and Femi Fani Kayode.

ask him the business or company he owns now he will tell you that he is a politician,see the garage of a carrier politician without any means of income,now see peter obi who has every means of income his garage,now you see why these set of politicians will never want nigeria to get better so they wont be accountable to us
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by shinealight(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
StagethemTVee:

I suppose that’s Dino’s response to FFK calling him a “peasant”….but this ‘show off’ only confirms the correctness of that appellation. No reasonable person of class will surround himself with such expensive cars in a country that cannot produce even bicycle tyres and where other citizens cannot count on having two square meals a day regularly! shocked shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Phcmayor(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Tax payers money
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
mrvitalis:
Poor taste generally ...see how crowded his house is with car ...where is the beauty na ?

So with all the money they can't even build fine house with underground parking space and good landscaping

Lol with his fake vintage cars ...no wonder they fail as leaders ...

Small minded people

bro..this is why homebase guys like u will all ways remain pooor & will never EVER progres in life...

1. he has moiney...u dont.

2. He owns a Bentley...u have nada

3. He owns a mansion with high spec rides....u on nairaland, busy hatin like market woman

4. He a well known celibrity celebrity....u a unknown nairalander

5. He has constant electricity supply....yor faith is wit NEPA!! (no ofeinse)
undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Pedro369(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
mrvitalis:
Poor taste generally ...see how crowded his house is with car ...where is the beauty na ?

So with all the money they can't even build fine house with underground parking space and good landscaping

Lol with his fake vintage cars ...no wonder they fail as leaders ...

Small minded people
So U Want Him to Steal More More to Do Underground Garrage, Right?
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Danniedpastor(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

I bet you're typing this trash from Tinubu's Lagos.. Ungrateful hatefilled Ipob miscreantt!

Backwardness is championing a failureeee like Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever in his state. He couldn't even grow his state revenue.

The NBA ceremony that recently held, held in Eko Atlantic city which is one of Tinubu's legacies. Why didn't it hold in Peter Obi's Anambra or Atiku's Adamawa? Yeye dey smell.

Tinubu is no one's mate when it comes to competence and progressiveness

Tinubu's Lagos?
Is this not foolishness with a load of craze?
You enjoy slavery aha.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Tinubu's Lagos?
Is this not foolishness with a load of craze?
You enjoy slavery aha.

Yes, it's Tinubu's Lagos because he's indigenous to Lagos just as it's Peter Obi's Anambra! Sink that into your skull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's Lagos Properties In Pictures - EFCC / Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.