Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture (1888 Views)

I Have 1million Naira And I Want To Invest In Agriculture / Castor Farming In Nigeria: The Trending Niche In Agriculture That May Make You / Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Most people have been venturing into different business that is failing them
Some even go into investing in other people's business to get ROI, but I will rather invest in agriculture than expecting ROI that might later fail.
Pineapple farming is one of the best to invest in, it takes patience but it's a lifetime investment
Advantage of venturing into pineapple farming

* Under proper management, pineapple will give you fruits for the next 1
7 years and more

* You don't need to replant every year, ones planted, and properly managed, just sit down and relax your money is knocking at the door

* Herdsmen can't destroy pineapple farm

* On one sucker to produce a fruit, you can only spend ₦120, while you sell a fruit for ₦400, you can go to market to price pineapple fruits for confirmations

* Pineapple farmers are still not meeting market demand

This and more are the advantages of venturing into pineapple farming.

Contact Sarsam farm to learn more and guide you through 08107779790

2 Likes

Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sarsam:
Some even go into investing in other people's business to get ROI, but I will rather invest in agriculture than expecting ROI that might later fail.
Pineapple farming is one of the best to invest in, it takes patience but it's a lifetime investment

7 years and more

* You don't need to replant every year, ones planted, and properly managed, just sit down and relax your money is knocking at the door

* On one sucker to produce a fruit, you can only spend ₦120, while you sell a fruit for ₦400, you can go to market to price pineapple fruits for confirmations

We also train individual that is interested in venturing into pineapple farming on how to go about it
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Agricmatter(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sarsam:

7 years and more

Pineapple farmers are making money from the sales of Pineapple fruits and suckers
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sarsam:

7 years and more

Invest in agriculture
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Femabol01: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sarsam:

Invest in agriculture
Pls sir how many pineapples can 1 acre take and how much can set up the farm?
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Femabol01:
Pls sir how many pineapples can 1 acre take and how much can set up the farm?
15,000 suckers is planted on an acre

Contact sarsam on 08107779790 for better explanation
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Sarsam:

7 years and more

Pineapple farming is worth investing in
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sarsam:

7 years and more

Think about investing in pineapple farming
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by cocolacec(m): 6:00am On Nov 12, 2022
Sarsam:

7 years and more

Dear farmer,
I have planted 30,000 suckers of pineapples with the intention to harvest next year.How many suckers will bear fruits and how much can I make on pineapples farming next year? Thanks
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2022
cocolacec:

Dear farmer,
I have planted 30,000 suckers of pineapples with the intention to harvest next year.How many suckers will bear fruits and how much can I make on pineapples farming next year? Thanks

Dear cocolacec,
You can harvest nothing less than 25,000 fruits after induction and that's if it's properly managed and the suckers planted are good hybrid suckers.
If you harvest 25,000 fruits and sell for ₦300 each, that's ₦7,500,000
Please manage your pineapple farm properly, it's a lifetime investment

1 Like

Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sarsam:

7 years and more

Happy New Year
Invest in agriculture
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by quadraheem(m): 5:26am On Jan 06, 2023
How much can one invest in one acre?
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2023
quadraheem:
How much can one invest in one acre?

Please drop your WhatsApp number for me so as to send you the business plan for an acre
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by quadraheem(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2023
Sarsam:

Please drop your WhatsApp number for me so as to send you the business plan for an acre
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2023
Sarsam:

7 years and more

New planting season is approaching
Start preparing now
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sarsam:

7 years and more

Do you have passion for agriculture?
This article is for you
Start preparing now
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Herkim(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Good morning

I have passion for agricultural products , I need more enlightenment on pineapple , cassava , maize etc planting.

Kindly see my WhatsApp number below

Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sarsam:

7 years and more

Are you getting ready?
New season is getting ready
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Maryam1234(f): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Please I'm interested how can I get the suckers? when can I plant them? I'm in the North.
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2023
Maryam1234:
Please I'm interested how can I get the suckers? when can I plant them? I'm in the North.
It's available in our farm
It can be planted in the North
Contact me on 08107779790

1 Like

Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sarsam:

7 years and more

Invest in agriculture
It's the new gold
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sarsam:

7 years and more

Welcome to another rainy season
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Cromagnon: 2:46am On Feb 06, 2023
Agricmatter:

Pineapple farmers are making money from the sales of Pineapple fruits and suckers
they are struggling to sell Abeg. Forget all this propaganda
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Cromagnon:
they are struggling to sell Abeg. Forget all this propaganda

Don't say they are struggling to sell again, personalise it that you are struggling to sell.
Anyways if you are struggling to sell, contact us to sell your produce.
As for us, we are not meeting demands ok
We have good market for all our products
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Sarsam:

7 years and more

It's another farming season
Make your farming vision a reality
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Valentineboy1: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2023
Sir how to control weed in pineapple farm, can chemical be use? Or which other manual way?
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Sarsam: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Valentineboy1:
Sir how to control weed in pineapple farm, can chemical be use? Or which other manual way?

There's a selective herbicides for controlling weeds in pineapple farm
We also weed the farm manually ( cultlass, Hoe)
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by intllass: 5:51am On Feb 12
Sarsam:

It's another farming season
Make your farming vision a reality

Thanks for your informative post, but what do you mean by they are safe from herdsmen?
Re: Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture by Zwooks: 12:08pm On Mar 17
intllass:

Thanks for your informative post, but what do you mean by they are safe from herdsmen?

Thanks for contacting me. Sadly i do not have access to the email address linked to this account. Please try to reach me thru these contacts :

Greenvibes @ gmail dot com

0904 892 0665

(1) (Reply)

Tractor Boom. Sprayer For Sale In Lagos / Sorghum For Sale In Abuja / Pregnant Ouda Sheep For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.