Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast (3109 Views)

Labour Party Candidate Trails NNPP In Supplementary Kano Election / PDP Vs APC: Why We Endorsed Saraki – Fulani Community / PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by frank14011991(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2022
garfield1:

There is a mistake you are making.you depend too much on the strength of parties and politicians to decide votes but nowadays, the votes of the masses are counting.you need to consider the choice or mindset of the voters.who will the ordinary benue people vote for? Everybody is going for alia irrespective of party structure,I see a lot of them gunning for obi...
Before 2015,pdp dominated benue.benue was a one party state until apc won because a greater number of the electorates wanted buhari.when an overwhelming number wants a candidate, party strength do not matter
you people said more than this in 2019 using herdsmen. but Atiku won by just mere 8k votes.lp and PDP will split the votes there.APC might win benue. I believe kyase

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by garfield1: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2022
frank14011991:
hunkuyi is in nnpp.he is their governorship candidate

Wow,I didnt know.he used to be the backbone of pdp in Kaduna north.he helped ashiru in 2019.it is finished for pdp in Kaduna
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by Kyase(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2022
frank14011991:
you people said more than this in 2019 using herdsmen. but Atiku won by just mere 8k votes.lp and PDP will split the votes there.APC might win benue. I believe kyase
and Tinubu is more intense that how Buhari was
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by nameo: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,Kaduna south doesnt constitute 35%.they constitute 30%.they always vote pdp so as it stands,they will divide votes.thats all

By the way, talking about the "PDP voters" nonsense above.

Watch a poll of villagers from Plateau on their choice of Presidential candidate in 2023. These are the "PDP voters" that voted for Atiku i 2019 o. Many of you have not yet grasp what is happening in a lot of places yet and what will happen in 2023.

PS: This poll was taken after Obi overwhelming won in Jos and so people wanted the presenter to do same for the "dumb" villagers who will vote party (like those villagers no get sense).

Enjoi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jnnlLgk68w&feature=youtu.be
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by Burruchaga71(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2022
frank14011991:
I WORK IN DUTSE BUT STAY AND VOTE IN KANO.THIS IS MY PREDICTION FOR 2023
ZAMFARA: APC 55% PDP 35% NNPP 10%
SOKOTO: APC 45% PDP 45% NNPP 10%
KEBBI: APC 55% PDP 45% NNPP 10%
KANO: APC 40% PDP 25% NNPP 35%
JIGAWA: APC 60% PDP 30% NNPP 10%
KADUNA: APC 45% PDP 40% NNPP 5%
KATSINA: APC 65% PDP 30% NNPP 5%
ADAMAWA: APC 20% PDP 75% NNPP 5%
TARABA: APC 35% PDP 65% NNPP 5%
BORNO: APC 80% PDP 15% NNPP 5%
YOBE: APC 75% PDP 20% NNPP 5%
BAUCHI: APC 45% PDP45% NNPP 5%
GOMBE: APC 55% PDP 40% NNPP 5%
Base on what is on ground, between now and February anything could happen
You are not in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by frank14011991(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2022
Burruchaga71:
You are not in Nigeria
I am in dutse jigawa state.where are you

1 Like

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by Troublemaker111: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2022
I'm not from Rivers but those people get craze for head . Magnus is not popular the way people think. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a problem for Apc in ss even here in SW , many of us still dey reason am . That's why I once wrote Apc might not get up to 60% in some sw votes. In yoruba land we don't give bloc votes , many of us are very loyal to party
frank14011991:
with Magnus Abe working for tinubu and Amaechi too doing the same, at least tinubu will get 25% . Don't be emotional

1 Like

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by Troublemaker111: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
You are wrong . The election will be a war between Igala and Ebira . Anyone the Okuns support carry the day . But no candidate is guaranteed of 60%
donphilopus:

How would Kogi be difficult? Because of the noise Dino is making? Tinubu would clear Kogi State. He'll get 55-60% of the votes while others would share the remaining votes.
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by Superwave16320: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
post=116549800:

See who is betting 2 mill.

Go prepare for your security work tonight.
Haa haa haa.

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by BlazinGlory40: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
frank14011991:
with Magnus Abe working for tinubu and Amaechi too doing the same, at least tinubu will get 25% . Don't be emotional

Hahahahaha! Go and ask if Magnus and Amaechi can deliver their LGAs. The contest here is between PDP and LP. You can’t know more than me who live in Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by dajo83: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
That of Kaduna is wrong te author=frank14011991 post=116543471]I WORK IN DUTSE BUT STAY AND VOTE IN KANO.THIS IS MY PREDICTION FOR 2023
Base on what is on ground, between now and February anything could happen[/quote]
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by garfield1: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
nameo:

By the way, talking about the "PDP voters" nonsense above.

Watch a poll of villagers from Plateau on their choice of Presidential candidate in 2023. These are the "PDP voters" that voted for Atiku i 2019 o. Many of you have not yet grasp what is happening in a lot of places yet and what will happen in 2023.

PS: This poll was taken after Obi overwhelming won in Jos and so people wanted the presenter to do same for the "dumb" villagers who will vote party (like those villagers no get sense).

Enjoi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jnnlLgk68w&feature=youtu.be

It seems you dont know me.I already conceded benue and parts of plateau to obi.obi needs to get closer to dariye and campaign more in plateau north.obi will do well in fct too
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by garfield1: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
dajo83:
That of Kaduna is wrong te author=frank14011991 post=116543471]I WORK IN DUTSE BUT STAY AND VOTE IN KANO.THIS IS MY PREDICTION FOR 2023
Base on what is on ground, between now and February anything could happen

How will Kaduna vote
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by garfield1: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Troublemaker111:
You are wrong . The election will be a war between Igala and Ebira . Anyone the Okuns support carry the day . But no candidate is guaranteed of 60%

Thats why tinubu will win narrowly
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by garfield1: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Troublemaker111:
I'm not from Rivers but those people get craze for head . Magnus is not popular the way people think. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a problem for Apc in ss even here in SW , many of us still dey reason am . That's why I once wrote Apc might not get up to 60% in some sw votes. In yoruba land we don't give bloc votes , many of us are very loyal to party

If tinubu gets 58,obi 25 atiku 23,thats a big win for tinubu considering that north will be divided tinubu 35% atiku 35% nnpp 30%...

Magnus is very popular in ogoni land,he owns ogoni votes.infact,he is more popular than fubara and cole
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by garfield1: 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kyase:
and Tinubu is more intense that how Buhari was

Intense how? Akume is a longstanding friend of tinubu,benue apc is more or less tinubu creation so akume will work more for tinubu than buhari.the tiv council must know that they will benefit more under tinubu than atiku.you saw how tinubu fronted akume for senate president and apc chair...the body language of ortom and suswan is pro south..cc samuelanyanwu

2 Likes

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by garfield1: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kyase:

Atiku is desperate for NE and Nw, and he’s not sure of the NE and I don’t think he may win their, but he may probably win the NW, with so many factors working for him there

If atiku can't win ne,he can't win nw.in 2019,he won two states in ne and won none in nw.at least he is sure of taraba and Adamawa,if he pushes more,he can get gombe and bauchi narrowly.but in the nw,he is not sure of any.the only ones he can try to win is sokoto and kebbi but it will be Pyrrhic and meaningless.again,he is up against another deadly politician in tinubu who is a veteran and knows his moves and even has more resources and allies nationally...if it was osibanjo and amechi,it would have been a walkover for atiku as both will just be depending on apc structure and buhari while tinubu has his personal structure and has allies outside apc

1 Like

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by kcnwaigbo: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
garfield1:

If tinubu gets 58,obi 25 atiku 23,thats a big win for tinubu considering that north will be divided tinubu 35% atiku 35% nnpp 30%...

Magnus is very popular in ogoni land,he owns ogoni votes.infact,he is more popular than fubara and cole
Tinubu with Muslim Muslim ticket and betrayal of GEJ with 58% votes in Rivers? What brand of goof exactly are you smoking?

2 Likes

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by kcnwaigbo: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
garfield1:

Intense how? Akume is a longstanding friend of tinubu,benue apc is more or less tinubu creation so akume will work more for tinubu than buhari.the tiv council must know that they will benefit more under tinubu than atiku.you saw how tinubu fronted akume for senate president and apc chair...the body language of ortom and suswan is pro south..cc samuelanyanwu
APC will lose woefully in benue.99% of NC christians will never vote APC

1 Like

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by garfield1: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kyase:

About Benue, I have always told you, that Benue is not stable to permutate and so many factors are working in Benue, and if you can remember, I told you if Fr Alia campaign for tinubu then I will say apc will do well there, as my oga will say, there will soon be betrayers and counter betrayal before February so chill

As a party man, Tinubu did not consult anybody for that in other to pacify the Christians in the party
He only worked with the Muslims in coming into that conclusion, so I don’t know what you are saying

How can you say tinubu did not consult anybody before picking shettima? Tinubu is the master of consultations na.before contesting for primaries,he consulted nationally.among the three major parties,he was the last to pick a running mate.he even formed several committees to suggest.again,he has started pacifying Christians.tinubu has a large heart so leave that side.

Honestly,Benue is hard to predict.in 2015,we gave benue to gej.gej won 14 lgas but buhari with 9 lgas overtook him last minute thanks to to bloc votes from gboko,konshisha,buruku etc.in 2019,I was sure buhari will get 40%.worst case scenario,benue will be divided between the three and each will get 25%.but obi has the best chance followed by tinubu...idoma might vote obi,gboko vote apc while vandeikya vote atiku or divide.
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by garfield1: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

APC will lose woefully in benue.99% of NC christians will never vote APC

Why did they not vote atiku in 2019? My friend behave
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by Bomboiy: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
frank14011991:
.where obi want see 25% for kaduna. You think because there are Christian's in kaduna they will vote for obi

I don't know but my friends there keep telling me that.

They might be wrong Sha but who knows?
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by garfield1: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Tinubu with Muslim Muslim ticket and betrayal of GEJ with 58% votes in Rivers? What brand of goof exactly are you smoking?

Oga,most people are not bigots.a lot of people won't care about that Muslim Muslim people.what exactly is your problem? Are you for obi or atiku,why not pick a side? Everyone has agreed that obi will win rivers. Whoever takes second is not your business
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by garfield1: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bomboiy:

I don't know but my friends there keep telling me that.

They might be wrong Sha but who knows?

Kaduna south will be divided.chikun and parts of lere too
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
garfield1:

Cross river apc 30% pdp 30% lp 40%
Akwa ibom apc 20% pdp 50% lp 30%
Rivers apc 20% pdp 30% lp 50%
Bayelsa apc 35% pdp 45% lp 20%
Delta apc 25% pdp 45% lp 30%
Edo apc 30% pdp 25% lp 45%

Hallucination still on going. Ibos will find out their true status in the SS come febuary. IPOBI will not get 10% in any SS State. Dem no want Biafra. Na Edo go disappoint una pass.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by Kyase(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
garfield1:

How can you say tinubu did not consult anybody before picking shettima? Tinubu is the master of consultations na.before contesting for primaries,he consulted nationally.among the three major parties,he was the last to pick a running mate.he even formed several committees to suggest.again,he has started pacifying Christians.tinubu has a large heart so leave that side.

Honestly,Benue is hard to predict.in 2015,we gave benue to gej.gej won 14 lgas but buhari with 9 lgas overtook him last minute thanks to to bloc votes from gboko,konshisha,buruku etc.in 2019,I was sure buhari will get 40%.worst case scenario,benue will be divided between the three and each will get 25%.but obi has the best chance followed by tinubu...idoma might vote obi,gboko vote apc while vandeikya vote atiku or divide.
Idoma will vote labour then labour will get some votes in makurdi and Gboko and that’s it
Go to anyi and ask them who’s running under labour grin

Let me shock you sef
GSS Gboko polling unit has always voted for Buhari since 2011, Buhari has never lost that polling unit even while in CPC, I know this because that has been my polling all these years. But if you listen to conversations amongst the voters you will think PDP will win, I actually voted GEJ in 2011 but he lost the unit
So forget labour noise here and there, empty barrel dey make noise pass
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by Kyase(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
garfield1:

If atiku can't win ne,he can't win nw.in 2019,he won two states in ne and won none in nw.at least he is sure of taraba and Adamawa,if he pushes more,he can get gombe and bauchi narrowly.but in the nw,he is not sure of any.the only ones he can try to win is sokoto and kebbi but it will be Pyrrhic and meaningless.again,he is up against another deadly politician in tinubu who is a veteran and knows his moves and even has more resources and allies nationally...if it was osibanjo and amechi,it would have been a walkover for atiku as both will just be depending on apc structure and buhari while tinubu has his personal structure and has allies outside apc

The Christians in Gombe and Bauchi will do him damage by voting labour, I don’t see him winning NE but I see him winning that NW which will be very important for him
He need to do well more than Tinubu in both SS and SE
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by garfield1: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kyase:

Idoma will vote labour then labour will get some votes in makurdi and Gboko and that’s it
Go to anyi and ask them who’s running under labour grin

Let me shock you sef
GSS Gboko polling unit has always voted for Buhari since 2011, Buhari has never lost that polling unit even while in CPC, I know this because that has been my polling all these years. But if you listen to conversations amongst the voters you will think PDP will win, I actually voted GEJ in 2011 but he lost the unit
So forget labour noise here and there, empty barrel dey make noise pass

Seems gss gboko is dominated by northerners.even in calabar, buhari has never lost in polling units dominated by Hausa fulanis..the igede and etulos may vote apc.who is alia running mate? Who is the senatorial candidate of apc in benue south? Akume should have contested for senate in order to get a chance of going for SP of DSP
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by garfield1: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kyase:

The Christians in Gombe and Bauchi will do him damage by voting labour, I don’t see him winning NE but I see him winning that NW which will be very important for him

True,the Christians in gombe who are pro pdp will break ranks.same thing in bauchi but the Christians in bauchi are in two lgas and two insignificant to count.they always vote where dogara points to.moreover bloc votes from borno yobe will be too much...
I dont see atiku winning nw except kwankwaso steps down.kwankwaso has more chances there than him.again,it will be a great slap to buhari to lose nw to pdp..even if atiku wins nw,he needs to win ne and one region in the south...
Atiku problem is the loss of ss/se.he will do better than tinubu here definitely but with obi winning these regions,it is meaningless.
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by frank14011991(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kyase:

how Atiku want take win NW.atiku is not buhari fa
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by Kyase(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
garfield1:

Seems gss gboko is dominated by northerners.even in calabar, buhari has never lost in polling units dominated by Hausa fulanis..the igede and etulos may vote apc.who is alia running mate? Who is the senatorial candidate of apc in benue south? Akume should have contested for senate in order to get a chance of going for SP of DSP

Nope, it’s purely Yorubas and Tiv especially the tiv
But they are mostly retirees and Buhari has been doing them well
There’s this committee of retired officers in Gboko, during every election cycle, they have meetings and they Group theirselves into 4, custom, police, army and immigration
My dad belong to the customs group
They do kill 2 cows in each group then they will task their members to get back him and make their household vote Buhari and ApC, I know this because I followed him to the meeting in 2019, they list what they benefited from Buhari and why they should still vote him again in 2019
Now Buhari won’t be on the ballot, whoever anex that group will get considerable votes in 2023
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Vs Nnpp In North West And Northeast by Kyase(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
garfield1:

His running mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) / Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward / Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.