Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Check All My Roofing Carpenter Work With Installation As Well - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Check All My Roofing Carpenter Work With Installation As Well (658 Views)

Check All My Roofing Carpenter Work With Roofing Sheet Installation Call Me / I Give Out 20% Discount On My Roofing Carpenter Work With Roofing Sheet Install / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check All My Roofing Carpenter Work With Installation As Well by Procarpenter: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter work my price is affordable wood roofing and I install all kinds of roofing sheet installation with 100% warranty with 20% on all my work contact me through my signature below

Re: Check All My Roofing Carpenter Work With Installation As Well by Procarpenter: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ask me your house quotation now with 20% discount

Re: Check All My Roofing Carpenter Work With Installation As Well by Procarpenter: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Procarpenter:
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter work my price is affordable wood roofing and I install all kinds of roofing sheet installation with 100% warranty with 20% on all my work contact me through my signature below
Re: Check All My Roofing Carpenter Work With Installation As Well by Lekan239(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Procarpenter:
how much will it cost to roof a 3bedroom apartment in Ekiti state with stone coated just like your first and second pictures here, parapet inclusive.
Re: Check All My Roofing Carpenter Work With Installation As Well by Procarpenter: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lekan239:
how much will it cost to roof a 3bedroom apartment in Ekiti state with stone coated just like your first and second pictures here, parapet inclusive.

Can I see the plan of the house just to give you the normal quotation sir you can chat me up on WhatsApp through my signature below I’ll give you the best quotation I promise or picture of the house as well
Re: Check All My Roofing Carpenter Work With Installation As Well by Lekan239(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Procarpenter:

Can I see the plan of the house just to give you the normal quotation sir you can chat me up on WhatsApp through my signature below I’ll give you the best quotation I promise or picture of the house as well
this is the building plan

2 Likes

Re: Check All My Roofing Carpenter Work With Installation As Well by Procarpenter: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lekan239:
this is the building plan

Chat me up on WhatsApp so we can talk better hope it as parapet done sir
Re: Check All My Roofing Carpenter Work With Installation As Well by Procarpenter: 12:22am On Sep 14, 2022
Lekan239:

It’ll cost you 830k with workmanship for wood roofing sir

1 Like

Re: Check All My Roofing Carpenter Work With Installation As Well by Nosa111(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hello! My project just got to the roofing level
How much will it cost to roof a 3 bedroom flat with a 2room selfcoinatin at the back? Not stone coated.

Re: Check All My Roofing Carpenter Work With Installation As Well by Procarpenter: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nosa111:
How much will it cost to roof a 3 bedroom flat with a 2room selfcoinatin at the back? Not stone coated.

hello sir I didn’t see your reply on the roof again I’m still available to work for you sir
Re: Check All My Roofing Carpenter Work With Installation As Well by Procarpenter: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nosa111:
Hello sir have you I done the work if no pls chat me up on WhatsApp so I can give you the best quotation now
Re: Check All My Roofing Carpenter Work With Installation As Well by Nosa111(m): 6:34am On Nov 19, 2022
Send me your WhatsApp num
Procarpenter:

Hello sir have you I done the work if no pls chat me up on WhatsApp so I can give you the best quotation now
Re: Check All My Roofing Carpenter Work With Installation As Well by Procarpenter: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2022
Nosa111:
Send me your WhatsApp num
My number is in my signature below

(1) (Reply)

Serviced Plots @ Flourish City Imedu : Available For Sale / ₦75M: Furnished 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex For Sale At Lekki (Pics) / Is There Any Estate By PWAN That People Are Now Living In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.