Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What You Should START DOING With Your Social Media? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What You Should START DOING With Your Social Media? (129 Views)

Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media / Let's Handle Your Social Accounts For You Today / 3 CORE REASONS YOU SHOULD START AFFILIATE MARKETING TODAY AS A BEGINNER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Should START DOING With Your Social Media? by PaduaKn(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
If You have from 500 - 7000 friends and followers across social media and all you do is to be happy and feel good when there are lots of engagement on your post.

I'll tell you the truth, you've been sleeping on your money, I swear!

See my Gee, social media is just more than likes, retweets and shares. That's why when you hear "money is on social media" you keep wondering, "if this thing is true"?.

Yes, there is money on social media. If know how much I've made from Facebook alone, hahahah. I have just 500+ friends.

Now, how can you monetize your friends and followers?
The truth is, everyone has a problem and they're looking for solutions to that problem.

People have these major issues:
• Money issues
• Health issues
• Relationship issues.

If you can always provide solutions, you'd always make money.

You are not stealing from them, you're helping them solve pressing issues and making money while helping.

Social Media is so Large, we have over 22million active users on Facebook alone...

What does this tell you? People practically live on social Media.

How much money can you make from of 22million people depends on the quality of solution you bring to the table.

You need just:
• 50 persons to buy a ₦10k product to make ₦500k
• 50 persons to buy a ₦20k product to make ₦1M
• 100 persons to buy a ₦10k product to make ₦1M.

Now, this is very possible. Especially when you break it down into Goals.

Majority of the reason why you get scared of starting a business is in the "Finding customers", and it weakens you alót.

But every kind business need customers.

See, customers are everywhere....

Just only need to learn the secrets...
Which are:

• TRAFFIC GENERATION - ( getting people to see what you are offering)
• BRANDING - ( positioning yourself the right way to attract the perfect people for your business)
• OFFER - ( communicating your product to people in a desirable manner)

This is the SECRET of Affiliate Marketing and most people will not tell you.

These 3 Secrets are very essential to your success in the Affiliate Marketing business.

That's why I've set up a coaching program that will walk you through this business to succeed as a newbie and teaching you how to monetize your friends, followers and strangers.

I have FREE slots reserved for 35 persons Only.
Send me a DM here:
https://bit(.)ly/Riqueza-Pacífica

Or WhatsApp: 09066187240

(1) (Reply)

I Deal With Any Crypto Deals / Used Medical Equipments For Urgent Sale / Start Trade Now For Dollar Exchange- Movocash Moneylion Cashapp To Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.