Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media (3636 Views)

How To Monetize Your Youtube Channel / Monetize That Social Media Account Already! / Let's Handle Your Social Accounts For You Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 1:29am On Mar 01, 2020
What do I have to show you? It pretty simple.

How to make money from all your social media handles and vblogs

How to grow and buy quality and reliable social media followings, likes, views and subscribers.

Who is this information for:
We are in the social media age and marketing is moving towards Influencer marketing... The earlier you join the league of influencers the better it is. This information is for those who are already in and would like to get more and also for people who are considering to be an influencer. If you just have a social media account and you are not even an influencer in any field you can take advantage of this information too.

please reach me on 08089682718 WhatsApp or gmail
obianuju346 @
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:55am On Mar 01, 2020
What is influencer marketing: It simply the art of building a great number of following who has bought into an idea with you, whose decisions and even desires you influence. Nowadays, it has shifted to social media as many people, even the top influencers,
are able to create free accounts for themselves at no cost.

So if you have that free social media account you can be the next internet sensation, amazing celebrity with large followings and the most outstanding brand starting with that. It's even more pleasurable when you can just make money with the free account. Call me today I have a plan for you.

Please read the above write up carefully before you decide that this is not for you and possibly throw away a valuable information.

1 Like

Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
Good evening everyone today I want to show you how I have been able to grow social media pages and YouTube channels using the method I am recommending from the beginning of this thread in the case of doubting Thomases..

The media I want to use for this example particularly is my Youtube Channel.

P.S: This is a very legitimate way of growing any social media without getting blocked for excess likes, views, follows at anytime of the day, why because all the tasks are performed or carried out for you by real humans and not Bots

See the screenshot below.

Note the amount of Subscribers and the name and even pictures on this youtube channel so you can verify everything is real as we will be growing it within the next couple of minutes say 10 minutes and above. I intend to use from the cash in my account so let me just do it from the present 51 Subscribers and add 50 more to it making it 101 Subscribers within the stated time lapse.

If I don't achieve it at the accurate time just know that it will still take me time to leave now, go to the site, paste my youtube channel link and make little settings so all the better.

Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
almost done

Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Readying

Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by kdfinest(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
Following, now at 76 subs...
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
Done

Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
kdfinest:
Following, now at 76 subs...

Okay sighted...
Am done, check the screenshot
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
So for Youtube why do you need to pay so much to get Subscribers or even video views, the answer is simple: to Monetize it through the YouTube Partner Program.

If you are not aware you must have 1000 Subscribers to qualify

Next time I may have to do the watch or view time for videos... But for now I don't have much fund to continue. I guess I may need to earn it then by performing little tasks. This is even the money I am supposed to withdraw sef but no prob.

If you are simply interested, DM on whatsapp or send me a mail
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by thepranksta: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
I think it's fair to say that social media plays a very strong role in business and marketing today. The social media landscape is constantly changing as trends and behaviors shift. I've been telling my friend Christian Stolle, a German intellectual and writer, to use Twitter. He has had fairly good success with Facebook. Instagram has been very popular as a platform for marketing and reaching out to influencers. I think this trend will grow as young people come of age.

Anyway, I agree that social media is important! smiley
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
thepranksta:
I think it's fair to say that social media plays a very strong role in business and marketing today. The social media landscape is constantly changing as trends and behaviors shift. I've been telling my friend Christian Stolle, a German intellectual and writer, to use Twitter. He has had fairly good success with Facebook. Instagram has been very popular as a platform for marketing and reaching out to influencers. I think this trend will grow as young people come of age.

Anyway, I agree that social media is important! smiley

Waow a very nice comment there with a smart link...
Anyway, what do I know.
Thanks for stopping by
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
A final screenshot for Subscriptions

Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
U got questions?
O yeah that's why am here.... At you service. You can taste the difference.

This how we roll.... Start growing your platforms with just one call away. The only true genuine and 100% human traffic since 2011

Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
Join my amazing newsletter today:

https://www.smore.com/bzwca

What you will get:

How to be a successful youtuber

How to increase Instagram sales.

What to do to make money just blogging

Which marketing plan is right for you

How to create a strong brand by developing sensational internet presence.

Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
MICHEAL346:

What you will get:
follow the link above Join over 12,435 happy readers talking about this.
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2020
MICHEAL346:

What you will get:

Ghdf
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Hello, my Name is Henry
I will like to give out a great information about a source I used in monetizing my social media and a very easy way I sometimes used the same platform to grow my audiences such as followers or subscribers e.g twitter and YouTube respectively not excepting facebook and Instagram. Of course, I earn money from this website, since 2011, doing simple tasks such as liking a page or post, visiting a link, following twitter accounts, watching youtube videos and subscribing to channels.

So what do I have to show you? It pretty simple.

How to grow and buy quality and reliable social media followings, likes, views and subscribers.

We are in the social media age and marketing is moving towards Influencer marketing... The earlier you join the league of influencers the better it is. This information is for those who are already in and would like to get more and also for people who are considering to be an influencer. If you just have a social media account and you are not even an influencer in any field you can take advantage of this information too.

Before you start and go on by yourself, contact me for:

The link to the platform

Steps to get registered

The requirements that you need to get in place before starting
How to attain Level one fanpage ranking and get higher pay for doing simple tasks.

Does and don't

The Pros and the Cons

How to withdraw your earnings; or

How to use your earnings to grow your own social media instead by setting up a campaign, you don't have to be pay again since you already earned money.

I will upload a screenshot of my screen and earnings so you can see proofs that it's sound proof.

obianuju346 @

still availiable
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2020
Hello get your products in front of 6,000 happy customers today on Facebook for just #1000 per day.

Call/ whatsapp 07016380624
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Hello get your products in front of 6,000 happy customers today on Facebook for just #1000 per day.

Call/ whatsapp 07016380624
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2020
Get more YouTube followers, Facebook post and page likes, Instagram likes and followers, among many others. Reach us on 07016380624 or 08089682718.
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Get more YouTube followers, Facebook post and page likes, Instagram likes and followers, among many others. Reach us on 07016380624 or 08089682718.
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
please bookmark this page if you would like to come back to check it out
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
MICHEAL346:

still on
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
MICHEAL346:

check us out
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Hello, my Name is Henry
I will like to give out a great information about a source I used in monetizing my social media and a very easy way I sometimes used the same platform to grow my audiences such as followers or subscribers e.g twitter and YouTube respectively not excepting facebook and Instagram. Of course, I earn money from this website, since 2011, doing simple tasks such as liking a page or post, visiting a link, following twitter accounts, watching youtube videos and subscribing to channels.

So what do I have to show you? It pretty simple.

Before you start and go on by yourself, contact me for:

The link to the platform

Steps to get registered

The requirements that you need to get in place before starting
How to attain Level one fanpage ranking and get higher pay for doing simple tasks.

Does and don't

The Pros and the Cons

How to withdraw your earnings; or

How to use your earnings to grow your own social media instead by setting up a campaign, you don't have to be pay again since you already earned money.

I will upload a screenshot of my screen and earnings so you can see proofs that it's sound proof.

obianuju346 @

Believe u can do it
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Be an influencer marketer today... Join in the league that can skyrocket your life and earning
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by SavageResponse(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
MICHEAL346:

OK
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Do you know you will be the next paid influencer
Re: Influencers Come In Here: I Will Show How To Monetize Your Social Media by MICHEAL346(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
make money by influence.
Influenca

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gold Bars And Dust. CIF. (no Upfront Payment Required) / Professional House Painting, Pvc Ceiling And Wall Screeding. / Bitcoin For Sale At Low Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.