Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million (65915 Views)

Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Uzomarrr12345: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
NaBanga:

Blacks see smartness as deception. If the whites were so dumb, why is it that they are able to provide the same computer or phone on which you are typing? When did Nigeria or any African country go outer space, let alone build a rocket to get there? Why are their people enjoying life, while so many blacks are hungry and suffering? The evil is the black man's heart is not intelligence.
Did you see where I wrote (street wise)

You will just open your mouth “waaaaaaaaaa”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Same as all your brothers in yeast. IPOB miscreant like you shouldn't bant with drug related topics.

Oga the Yorubas languishing in Jails in Saudi Arabia fro drug trafficking nko? Oga you don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Streetdreamx(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Scottz:
Wetin come be the highest life span of man
621 years ke grin
it includes his generational lineage if he's opportuned to have a generation.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Samade7: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense

Ori e buru, baba re ko ni sense.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Scottz: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Streetdreamx:
it includes his generational lineage if he's opportuned to have a generation.
na wa o.

Baba Abeg dash me 1k na to use chow if ur can bro. Hunger no good for body cry
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Kyari79(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Where is ther expirience & knowlege ??
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Kingzeez10: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
obynzo:

Oga the Yorubas languishing in Jails in Saudi Arabia fro drug trafficking nko? Oga you don't have sense
Only Saudi Arabia? You will find your brothers in all Asian prisons. This is a fact. Go and verify!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Only Saudi Arabia? You will find your brothers in all Asian prisons. This is a fact. Go and verify!

In the middle East especially Dubai nko? Oga stop talking like a 10year old struggling for biscuit.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Samade7:

Ori e buru, baba re ko ni sense.

you don't have sense.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by theTranslator: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
Make this guy just go one bushy village with no network dey flenjor is life .
FBI no fit grace am go there
beautiful dp smiley
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by UsmanBabaIdris: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

An average northerner can’t do yahoo coz he’s an illiterate !

You think say to pull this kind stunt na small tin . It takes a lot of brain work to do this !!

Unfortunately an average aboki doesn’t even know how to turn on a computer set grin

Ask yourself why abokis no Dey travel go UK !!!
95% of them can’t pass IELTS English exam grin
Passing IELTS English exam only to go and steal, prostitute and channel drugs. your brains are only wired for evils. I do imagine Nigeria without Igbos, our passport will be the most respected in the world.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by UsmanBabaIdris: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Masterito:
Just like Hushpuppi finished Nigeria's image.
Everywhere Hushpuppi, Hushpuppi! so Hushpuppi is your only example. Let US release list of drug or cyber criminals, Igbos must be 99.9% and they are using Hushpuppi to cover face.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Uzomarrr12345: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
UsmanBabaIdris:

Passing IELTS English exam only to go and steal, prostitute and channel drugs. your brains are only wired for evils. I do imagine Nigeria without Igbos, our passport will be the most respected in the world.
Which passport ?

How many aboki have you seen with international passport? angry grin

You think you can go to London and marry under age girls shey ? grin

Or going to London to accuse someone of “blasphemy” then kill the person in broad daylight shey ?

See , this Nigeria is only country where you guys can do all these your nonsense and go scot free .

An average northerner can’t survive in a country where it has to do with intellectual merit or qualifications !

This above my friend is the reason why most northerners can’t go to London or any civilized nation !!!

See English grin

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Masterito(m): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Until you get the list, keep shut and stop assuming.
UsmanBabaIdris:

Everywhere Hushpuppi, Hushpuppi! so Hushpuppi is your only example. Let US release list of drug or cyber criminals, Igbos must be 99.9% and they are using Hushpuppi to cover face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by kabasa24: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2022
All these ipob Obi supporters can disgrace themselves everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by mrkings84(m): 1:14am On Sep 12, 2022
What's worth doing is worth doing well!
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Warmaterial(m): 1:22am On Sep 12, 2022
fidel2:
Naija boiz no get chillz o.....TU face talk am and I quote" if u nor use person, person go use u." Imagine almighty U.S a.k.a omini knowest don fall for a small boy trap... Trump called us shit hole we dey teach Dem how to mine the sheet. grin grin grin
But wait o . . How dis guyz dey take do am.
u wan learn bombing?
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Warmaterial(m): 1:26am On Sep 12, 2022
Las las dis guy don recover wetin the west do his own forefathers... Dey dom pay and epain dem.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by anonimi: 2:07am On Sep 12, 2022
Warmaterial:
Las las dis guy don recover wetin the west do his own forefathers... Dey dom pay and epain dem.

Let us see how the judge will take that excuse when he is caught and arraigned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Braga90(m): 8:30am On Sep 12, 2022
caracas:

I knew immediately I saw the headline it was an Igbo man. Only an Igbo man could be that intelligent in Nigeria to pull such a massive brain work successfully
Igbos are truly the most intelligent black race on earth…..
Say what you say this is far better than skull mining…..
Omo! See mumu! So, in your books, the guy is a genius for pulling off a fraudulent stunt? I'm beginning to think your kind is majorly dubious as they say.. regardless of which tribe a criminal comes from, a criminal should be a criminal because at the end of the day, the headline would be "A NIGERIAN HAS BEEN INDICTED OF ..." so and so crime, it won't be an ibo/Hausa or Yoruba. It's we as a country that'd take the punches not any particular tribe. This nairaland in particular is getting shittier by the day, I mean has become an avenue for nuisance to come showcase themselves, no moderation.���
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by fidel2(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2022
Warmaterial:
u wan learn bombing?

grin grin grin grin I wan learn but u don even detonate any bomb.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by UsmanBabaIdris: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Which passport ?

How many aboki have you seen with international passport? angry grin

You think you can go to London and marry under age girls shey ? grin

Or going to London to accuse someone of “blasphemy” then kill the person in broad daylight shey ?

See , this Nigeria is only country where you guys can do all these your nonsense and go scot free .

An average northerner can’t survive in a country where it has to do with intellectual merit or qualifications !

This above my friend is the reason why most northerners can’t go to London or any civilized nation !!!

See English grin
We don't parade anybody's country like a refugee. Nigeria is our country and we Proudly owns it.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by UsmanBabaIdris: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2022
Masterito:
Until you get the list, keep shut and stop assuming.
You can do good by presenting the list, if you are truthful!
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Uzomarrr12345: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2022
UsmanBabaIdris:

We don't parade anybody's country like a refugee. Nigeria is our country and we Proudly owns it.
Sometimes you need exposure in life !

At least visit turkey ,an Islamic country and see how they behave over there … very developed and dia girls go to school … majority of them are well educated .

But for Nigeria , lie lie … una leaders nor go educate una , dem go Dey use una for political slavery .

See below an Islamic country (turkey)

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by UsmanBabaIdris: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Sometimes you need exposure in life !

At least visit turkey ,an Islamic country and see how they behave over there … very developed and dia girls go to school … majority of them are well educated .

But for Nigeria , lie lie … una leaders nor go educate una , dem go Dey use una for political slavery .

See below an Islamic country (turkey)
Thank you for your comments
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by RussellRutherfo: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2022
UsmanBabaIdris:

I thought you were taught by the Bible to Love all?
Why are you so full of hatred?
I thought you were taught by the Quran to kill all disbelievers.
How many heads have you beheaded today?
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by UsmanBabaIdris: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
RussellRutherfo:
I thought you were taught by the Quran to kill all disbelievers. How many heads have you beheaded today?
Quote me that verse!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) / Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller / Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.