Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,171 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

When Queen Elizabeth Gets To Heaven, My Mother Will Welcome Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Queen Elizabeth Gets To Heaven, My Mother Will Welcome Her (206 Views)

Queen Elizabeth Gets Sick, Sleeps Over In The Hospital For Tests / ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! / Tacha's Fans Release Titans Anthem As They Welcome Her In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Queen Elizabeth Gets To Heaven, My Mother Will Welcome Her by constancefriday(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Apostle Constance C. Friday sends sincere condolences to the British Royal Family, celebrates the life and times of Queen Elizabeth II.
Congratulates King Charles III
"She lived a great life"
- he says.

Click on the link below to see the official post on his page.
- https://m.facebook.com/realconstancefriday/photos/a.419954204854784/2056758387841016/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=EH-R

Re: When Queen Elizabeth Gets To Heaven, My Mother Will Welcome Her by jkpbestseries: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
some of una no get work
Re: When Queen Elizabeth Gets To Heaven, My Mother Will Welcome Her by constancefriday(m): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
jkpbestseries:
some of una no get work

*eyes rolling up* ...huh! now who the heck is this again?
Any one got good comments?

(1) (Reply)

Hermes: Allysn, My Two Other Girlfriends Must Be Friends – Bbnaija / What You Need To Know About Marygold / Awesome Traditional Asoebi Styles For Beautiful Bride��☺️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.