Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! (3743 Views)

Refineries: How Dangote Group Was Chased Away From Rivers – Bobmanuel / Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita Booed, Chased Away From Wedding In Katsina / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Ebi2233: 2:57am On Sep 11, 2022
(1). When Asari Dokubo was chased away from Rivers State By Ateke Tom Now KING it was TOMPOLO and his Kinsmen that housed ASARI DOKUBO, HOUSED HIS FAMILY AND EXTENDED FAMILY FEED HIM AND THEM , GIVE HIM NEW WIFE TOO ( MRS. CARO BAKUMO AKA ALUTA MAMA) IN WARRI, DELT STATE AND Rearmed Him with arms, Ammunitions And Men for the come back to dislodge ATEKE TOM AND THE GOVERNOR ODILI LED FEDERAL MIGHT AGAINST HIM. Then, he was granted amnesty and federal appointment In NDDC, before he was arrested and disgraced like a common criminal
(2). When Asari Dokubo, was arrested and disgraced as a common criminal; it was TOMPOLO tht his remaining boys ran back to led by FARAH DAGOGO, BOYLOAF, PEREMO, DAKRO, ALATTI, KENNETH OPUSINGI, VUGA etc, to fight for his release through the Formation of the MOVEMENT OF THE EMANCIPATION OF NIGER DELTA (MEND), In The Defunct TOMPOLO’s CAMP 5, IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM ALHAJI ASARI DOKUBO IS MOCKING.
There, then, the Immediate demands; The immediate release of Former Governor DSP Alamieyeseigha, ASARI DOKUBO, JOSHUA MACIVER AND THE PAYMENT OF THE $1.5 USD. Court judgment Debt To Bayelsa State. TOMPOLO and all IJAW People sacrificed everything for these demands and DSP ALAMIEYESEIGHA, ALHAJI ASARI DOKUBO AND JOSHUA MACIVER are freed.
ALHAJI ASARI GOODHEAD DOKUBO, only owes HIGH CHIEF GOVERNMENT EKPEMUPOLO ( THE GOC OF NIGER DELTA ) AND all IJAW People is THANK YOU � IN HIS LIFETIME AND NOT INSULTS AND DENIGRATIONS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Ebi2233: 3:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Some of these Ijaw guys nodey try. INC don try settle them tire. Dem no wan gree
Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Pwettylinda(f): 3:09am On Sep 11, 2022
grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Yankee101: 3:44am On Sep 11, 2022
How you know all this oga?

Ebi2233:
(1). When Asari Dokubo was chased away from Rivers State By Ateke Tom Now KING it was TOMPOLO and his Kinsmen that housed ASARI DOKUBO, HOUSED HIS FAMILY AND EXTENDED FAMILY FEED HIM AND THEM , GIVE HIM NEW WIFE TOO ( MRS. CARO BAKUMO AKA ALUTA MAMA) IN WARRI, DELT STATE AND Rearmed Him with arms, Ammunitions And Men for the come back to dislodge ATEKE TOM AND THE GOVERNOR ODILI LED FEDERAL MIGHT AGAINST HIM. Then, he was granted amnesty and federal appointment In NDDC, before he was arrested and disgraced like a common criminal
(2). When Asari Dokubo, was arrested and disgraced as a common criminal; it was TOMPOLO tht his remaining boys ran back to led by FARAH DAGOGO, BOYLOAF, PEREMO, DAKRO, ALATTI, KENNETH OPUSINGI, VUGA etc, to fight for his release through the Formation of the MOVEMENT OF THE EMANCIPATION OF NIGER DELTA (MEND), In The Defunct TOMPOLO’s CAMP 5, IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM ALHAJI ASARI DOKUBO IS MOCKING.
There, then, the Immediate demands; The immediate release of Former Governor DSP Alamieyeseigha, ASARI DOKUBO, JOSHUA MACIVER AND THE PAYMENT OF THE $1.5 USD. Court judgment Debt To Bayelsa State. TOMPOLO and all IJAW People sacrificed everything for these demands and DSP ALAMIEYESEIGHA, ALHAJI ASARI DOKUBO AND JOSHUA MACIVER are freed.
ALHAJI ASARI GOODHEAD DOKUBO, only owes HIGH CHIEF GOVERNMENT EKPEMUPOLO ( THE GOC OF NIGER DELTA ) AND all IJAW People is THANK YOU � IN HIS LIFETIME AND NOT INSULTS AND DENIGRATIONS.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by perez100: 4:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Who did Asari dislodge? It was Governor Odili that told Ateke Tom not to fight back because Ateke Tom was on the side of the State Government. Asari was second in command to Ateka before they had issue. When they had issue, Asari was just attacking Ateke Tom boys and killed many of Atake boys who were majorly Okirika and Igbo boys and they were better armed than Asari boys but the Government of Peter Odili was holding Ateke boys from fighting Asari boys. If they were allowed to fight back, they would have destroyed the entire Buguma - the home of Asari because Asari started attacking Okirika the home of Atake Tom. Peter Odili didn't want his state to turn to war zone and Okirika boys were highly annoyed because of Asari attack. You knew that Asari and his boys stood no chance if Atake boys were allowed to fight back. Peter Odili used soldiers to avoid Atake boys from killing any civilians on sight in Kalabari and Asari was narrowly escaped capture at Emohua. It was Emohua boys in Ikwerre that helped and rescued him in 2004. All this took place in 2004. So, Asari did not dislodge Atake Tom.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Ebi2233: 4:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Yankee101:

How you know all this oga?

From the Ijaw Republic WhatsApp groups. grin Funny but true.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Ebi2233: 4:25am On Sep 11, 2022
perez100:
Who did Asari dislodge? It was Governor Odili that told Ateke Tom not to fight back because Ateke Tom was on the side of the State Government. Asari was second in command to Ateka before they had issue. When they had issue, Asari was just attacking Ateke Tom boys and killed many of Atake boys who were majorly Okirika and Igbo boys and they were better armed than Asari boys but the Government of Peter Odili was holding Ateke boys from fighting Asari boys. If they were allowed to fight back, they would have destroyed the entire Buguma - the home of Asari because Asari started attacking Okirika the home of Atake Tom. Peter Odili didn't want his state to turn to war zone and Okirika boys were highly annoyed because of Asari attack. You knew that Asari and his boys stood no chance if Atake boys were allowed to fight back. Peter Odili used soldiers to avoid Atake boys from killing any civilians on sight in Kalabari and Asari was narrowly escaped capture at Emohua. It was Emohua boys in Ikwerre that helped and rescued him in 2004. All this took place in 2004. So, Asari did not dislodge Atake Tom.
No Igbos involved. Okrika and Kalabari are Ijaws.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by perez100: 4:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Ebi2233:

Yes, Okitika and Kalabari are both Ijaws but many Igbo boys were actively involved on both sides. Atake Tom and Asari were recruiting boys that had the courage to fight. Am Igbo but I knew Asari secrets when I was in Port Harcourt. I went to his house in Buguma and I know Kalabari and Okirika well but I didn't live there. Though, I had slept in those areas occasionally like 2- 3 days on each occasion I came around.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Ebi2233: 4:39am On Sep 11, 2022
perez100:

Yes, Okitika and Kalabari are both Ijaws but many Igbo boys were actively involved on both sides. Atake Tom and Asari were recruiting boys that had the courage to fight. Am Igbo but I knew Asari secrets when I was in Port Harcourt. I have to his house in Buguma and I know Kalabari and Okirika well but I didn't live there. Though, I had slept on those areas occasionally like 2- 3 days in each occasion I came around.

Igbos were not involved.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by AdamuKD: 4:56am On Sep 11, 2022
grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Tradernaija1: 5:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Ebi2233:

Igbos were not involved.

Ill suprise you, modt of the very feared militants are Igbos but bear non igbo names.

Anyways, Asari has always been a talkative and betrayer.

10 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by dnawah(m): 6:05am On Sep 11, 2022
Ebi2233:

Igbos were not involved.
Osisikanko was one of them.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Wintertime: 6:07am On Sep 11, 2022
Ebi2233:

Igbos were not involved.

Kilode

What do you know

Crying like fowl

Do you know the meaning of Niger Delta

Do you want to seperate people from their land or family

You are just specific nairaland ijaw

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Ill suprise you, modt of the very feared militants are Igbos but bear non igbo names.

Anyways, Asari has always been a talkative and betrayer .
A big one

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2022
killmods:

A big one
Do you know them personally?
Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
Do you know them personally?
So u still want to top the list of reasons to fear me
Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Sergio103(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Wait let me get.

Who exactly are ijaws supporting in this case.

Tompolo??(though the allocation is too much for one person)

Asari??(though he talks too much)

Who exactly??.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2022
killmods:

So u still want to top the list of reasons to fear me
� I sabi you well well no matter how soft you try to play
Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
� I sabi you well well no matter how soft you try to play
No u don't.. u just believe what u want to... and I don't know any of them personally neither do I wish to

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Ebi2233: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Anyways, Asari has always been a talkative and betrayer.

Thats a pure lie. Not even Asari is Igbo. Its his great grandmother.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Ebi2233: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Wintertime:

Kilode

What do you know

Crying like fowl

Do you know the meaning of Niger Delta

Do you want to seperate people from their land or family

You are just specific nairaland ijaw

And you are nairaland Igbo. Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Bontafa: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Ebi2233:

I have told you a 1000 and one times soft claiming IJaw only to destroy igbos due to politics .

You guys joke with everything, can't you be proud of were you came from than playing IJaw ?

If you don't know anything you shut the hell up .

Asari as of yesterday was furious on Tom go and check what he used as a boasting chip.

"Igbo blood flows in my veins '

Una go just come this faceless group they cause disunity

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Wintertime: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Ebi2233:

And you are nairaland Igbo. Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.

Park well, you are a northerner trying hard to think you are smart..

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Ebi2233: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Sergio103:
Wait let me get.

Who exactly are ijaws supporting in this case.

Tompolo??(though the allocation is too much for one person)

Asari??(though he talks too much)

Who exactly??.
In the Ijaw Republic WhatsApp groups some are suppoting Tompolo others are supporting Asari but most people reject the slave job and all they work on is Ijaw unity to break free as a country .
Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Ebi2233: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Bontafa:

I have told you a 1000 and one times soft claiming IJaw only to destroy igbos due to politics .

You guys joke with everything, can't you be proud of were you came from than playing IJaw ?

If you don't know anything you shut the hell up .

Asari as of yesterday was furious on Tom go and check what he used as a boasting chip.

"Igbo blood flows in my veins '

Una go just come this faceless group they cause disunity
Im full time Ijaw both father and mother side. Stop lying to yourself .
Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Ebi2233: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Ebi2233:
In the Ijaw Republic WhatsApp groups some are suppoting Tompolo others are supporting Asari but most people reject the slave job and all they work on is Ijaw unity to break free as a country .
Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Wintertime: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Ebi2233:

Shut up, you don't even have a share in the land

You know nothing

You are a born northerner

Sometimes what you write here marvels me

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Bontafa: 8:22am On Sep 11, 2022
Ebi2233:

Then travel to the village and stop doing wetting my Papa tell me .

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Ebi2233: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Bontafa:

Then travel to the village and stop doing wetting my Papa tell me .
I am in my village right now. The Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 53 smallest countries in the world including Isreal
Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by Ebi2233: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2022
It isalso bigger than Luxermbourg the richest country in the world. Ethnicity Ijaw 100 Percent .

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Know About The Umaru Dikko Sega? / Lekki-ikoyi Bridge / Jonathan Depletes Nigeria's Foreign Reserve By $3.5 Billion In 2011 Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.