Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,319 members, 7,850,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Walk Of Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Walk Of Life. (126 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny 29 June 2020 -- The Patient Work In The Walk Of Faith / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Walk Of Life. by AbundantLife05: 6:10am On Sep 11, 2022
ABUNDANT LIFE VISION
THE WALK OF LIFE. HEB 12:14
Work at living in peace with everyone, and work at living a holy life, for those who are not holy will not see the Lord. NLT.

The Walk of Life is the lifestyle of holiness. The truth is this life as we know it will end, either by death or another form of life. What do I mean by this? This life as we know it will end either by us experiencing death or by the second coming of Jesus. However, that is not the end of it. Death on earth opens a portal into another realm, the realm where we either reign with Christ (eternal life) or where we experience the second death. Revelation 21:6-8: And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. [7]All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children. [8]“But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars—their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” NLT.

What you will have as your fate when you get there is down to the choice you make while you are still here.
That is the reason why Jesus said he came into the world to give us life in abundance. John 10:10: The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life. NLT. The truth revealed by this scripture is that God gives life but the devil (the thief) brings about death. The bible describes him as someone who steals, kills and destroys. He steals your right (dominion) like he did with Adam in the garden, he proceeds to killing you (spiritual death) and ends by ensuring that you are destroyed with him in the lake of fire to experience the second death.

The experience of death is something God does not want us to have. In preventing that, he has given us the free gift of salvation (our last week topic). All you need to do in order not to experience death is to choose the path of life by accepting Jesus as your Lord and saviour and to live as his Spirit which will be given to you dictates. What the Holy Spirit does in the life of a believer is that He leads you into holiness. I want you to know that the only difference between the Holy Spirit and other spirits is that he is characterised by holiness. Holiness is what God will produce in your life which is the prerequisite of seeing God.

The Walk of Life (holiness) is free from all forms of the works of the flesh as listed in Galatians 5:19-21: When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, [20]idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, [21]envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God. NLT.

Therefore, if you want to come to the path of life and walk the walk of life, say this prayer wholeheartedly; Lord Jesus, I confess you as my Lord and saviour today, please save me and be my lord and I will be your witness till the end. Amen. If you have recited the prayer wholeheartedly, I congratulate you and I welcome you to the family of God. Make sure you join a bible believing church as you start your journey in Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Your Business, Job And Marriage. / When You're Disappointed / Unity Of Religions In The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.