Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

A Search For A Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Search For A Man (108 Views)

Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened / As The Search For New Nnewi Anglican Bishop Takes Centre Stage / Pope Francis: ‘fake News’ Is Evil, Journalists Must Search For Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Search For A Man by jonatoye(m): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: A Search for A Man

WORD FOR TODAY
Great men don't recommend themselves but their work speaks for them. There will always be a search for a man to proffer solutions to various issues of life from generation to generation!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I looked for someone who might rebuild the wall of righteousness that guards the land. I searched for someone to stand in the gap in the wall so I wouldn't have to destroy the land, but I found no one." (Ezekiel 22:30 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In every domain of life, there will always be a special issue which requires the expertise or attention of a man. For 40 days the Israelites search for a man who will confront Goliath but eventually found David. Also, a search was made for a man who will play an instrument to deliver King Saul from the evil spirit tormenting him; David was found. Also, Pharaoh seeks for a man to interpret dreams and found Joseph. Nebuchadnezzar also seeks to interpret his dream and found Daniel.

All these men were found worthy to attend to these issues because they did well in rendering services to ordinary men. Also, they were men who prepared and yield themselves for noble service. In like manner, God is seeking men who will stand in righteousness and fulfil his purpose from generation to generation. Avail yourself to be used of God and stand for Him in every domain of your placement.

There will always be a search for a godly wife, husband, educationist, professional, and leader in various capacities. As long as there is no man to stand in the gap for God there will be destruction in such domain. Make a good account of yourself by obeying God absolutely and performing excellently in everything you do.

+ Will the Lord find you worthy to stand on his behave?

Lord! I will not fail in the fulfilment of my mandate. I will be who you want me to be in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
The Lord, from generation to generation, will always seek men to stand for Him and proffer solutions to various issues of life!!!

Have a Gracious Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ijn Amen!!! / Overcoming Discouragement (1) / What's Your Church Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.