Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened (462 Views)

This Books Lets You Tap Spiritual Power To Achieve Any Goal! / Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. / Esoteric Paths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened by Azazeal007: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Grimoires are books that contain a mix of spells, conjurations, natural secrets and ancient wisdom. Their origins date back to the dawn of writing and their subsequent history is entwined with that of the religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

No books have been more feared than grimoires, and no books have been more valued and revered. In Grimoires: A History of Magic Books, which illuminates the many fascinating forms these recondite books have taken and exactly what these books held. At their most benign, these books of forbidden knowledge revealed how to make powerful talismans and protective amulets, and provided charms and conjurations for healing illness, finding love, and warding off evil. But other books promised the power to control innocent victims, even to call up the devil. Grimoires shows the influence magic and magical writing has had on the cultures of the world, richly demonstrating the role they have played in the spread of Christianity, the growth of literacy, and the influence of western traditions from colonial times to the present

List of magical grimoires

Book of the sacred magic of Abrahamelin the mage
Sworn book of pope Honorius
The Magus
The book of ceremonial magic
Pow wows or the long lost friend
Picatrix
Galdabrok
The red book of Alpin
Grand grimoire
The 6th and 7th book of moses
Arbatel of magic
The black pullet
The book of Gold
Egyptian secrets of abertus magnus
The secrets of the romany gypsies
The magical secrets of solomon
Three book of occult philosophy

Quote me if you need any of this books
Re: Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened by autofreak2020(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Azazeal007:
Grimoires are books that contain a mix of spells,

I am going to need all of these books.

Although I barely read any book that talks about occultism or spiritism. But hey! There is forced holiday in the world, instead of seeing Netflix, I'd like to read books.

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand.
We help business owners with free business growth hacks.
Re: Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened by Azazeal007: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
autofreak2020:

I am going to need all of these books.

Although I barely read any book that talks about occultism or spiritism. But hey! There is forced holiday in the world, instead of seeing Netflix, I'd like to read books.

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand.
We help business owners with free business growth hacks.
please read with caution this books aint novels ooh they are incorporated with power. Beware you might see angels, demons or other spiritual beings
Re: Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened by autofreak2020(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
Azazeal007:
please read with caution this books aint novels ooh they are incorporated with power. Beware you might see angels, demons or other spiritual beings

I understand.

Are you going to send the books to me?
Re: Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened by densiks: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Azazeal007:
Grimoires are books that contain a mix of spells, conjurations, natural secrets and ancient wisdom. Their origins date back to the dawn of writing and their subsequent history is entwined with that of the religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

No books have been more feared than grimoires, and no books have been more valued and revered. In Grimoires: A History of Magic Books, which illuminates the many fascinating forms these recondite books have taken and exactly what these books held. At their most benign, these books of forbidden knowledge revealed how to make powerful talismans and protective amulets, and provided charms and conjurations for healing illness, finding love, and warding off evil. But other books promised the power to control innocent victims, even to call up the devil. Grimoires shows the influence magic and magical writing has had on the cultures of the world, richly demonstrating the role they have played in the spread of Christianity, the growth of literacy, and the influence of western traditions from colonial times to the present

List of magical grimoires

Book of the sacred magic of Abrahamelin the mage
Sworn book of pope Honorius
The Magus
The book of ceremonial magic
Pow wows or the long lost friend
Picatrix
Galdabrok
The red book of Alpin
Grand grimoire
The 6th and 7th book of moses
Arbatel of magic
The black pullet
The book of Gold
Egyptian secrets of abertus magnus
The secrets of the romany gypsies
The magical secrets of solomon
Three book of occult philosophy

Quote me if you need any of this books

There’s an aspect of reading for informational purposes or general knowledge but there must be a caveat that some of the writings open the mind and spirit of the reader to demonic influences and it can be catastrophic.

In what form can you deliver some of the books?
Re: Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened by Azazeal007: 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
densiks:

There’s an aspect of reading for informational purposes or general knowledge but there must be a caveat that some of the writings open the mind and spirit of the reader to demonic influences and it can be catastrophic.

In what form can you deliver some of the books?

pdf formats with a token
Re: Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened by Azazeal007: 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
autofreak2020:

I understand.

Are you going to send the books to me?
if you are ready for them
Re: Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened by densiks: 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
[quote author=Azazeal007 post=87594875]pdf formats with a token[/
You can send to my email

(1) (Reply)

Quoting The Scriptures, FCTA Enforcement Team Head Closes Christ Embassy Church / Flying In Dreams / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.