Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Unravelled Mystery: Worshipping Our CREATOR Is The Greatest Privilege for Humans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unravelled Mystery: Worshipping Our CREATOR Is The Greatest Privilege for Humans (259 Views)

Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! / The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. / Where Are You Worshipping At Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unravelled Mystery: Worshipping Our CREATOR Is The Greatest Privilege for Humans by Spirit247: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2022
During a Powerful Worship Vigil in our Fellowship, the Pure SPIRIT of MESSIAH Spoke a Powerful Revelation that Opened our eyes about Worship. HE said through one of us that It is unfortunate that many erroneously think they are doing the CREATOR of Humanity a favour by Worshiping HIM, and that most of we Humans don't know that Worshiping I AM THAT I AM our CREATOR is the Greatest Privilege given to Humanity. It Benefits the Humans, especially unwavering Worshippers, far more than any other Activity.

Worshiping HIM is Spiritual Technology that HE Invented to Help Angels (and later Humans too) to Access HIS Life-Giving Dimension.

Worshipping HIM is a Great Privilege that is far more for your very own Good and Benefit, because the more you Worship HIM The more Alive you become! Worshipping HIM magnetizes HIM to you and when you offer it with a Pure and unwavering Heart, HE Descends into your Place and you automatically start Absorbing Life from HIM.

HIM being the Only SPIRIT that Automatically exudes Life, HE can't Not deny HIMSELF or Change because HE is Eternally Changeless, Agesless, and Boundless. I AM THAT I AM is The Only Life-Giving SPIRIT and Only SOURCE of Life. In fact HE is LIFE, LIFE is naturally HIS Nature! It is impossible to attract HIM with Worship and not become more Alive. Most don't feel it immediately because the Scripture says only the Spirit of Humanbeing can interact/communicate/understand our CREATOR because HE is a SPIRIT.

[b]Human Spirit is the most superior Part of Man, not the Body or Soul which is the mind. Yet, Satan has manipulate this World System to ensure that Human Spirit remains the most underdeveloped, retarded, used and unmaximized throughout the LifeTime of most Human beings on Earth. This is so so Sad. We thank the CREATOR of Humanity for using Apostle Arome Osayi to reveal the Mystery why Christians involuntary Cry while Worshiping I AM THAT I AM. He said Christians unintentionally start to weep when we are in whole-hearted Worship of the CREATOR of Humanity our Human Spirit feels very Greatful for the realization that HIS immeasurably Overwhelming Limitless SPIRIT Descends to pamper, nurture and Breathe on our Spirit. Our Brain and mind is too limited in capacity to decipher, fathom or understand because Scripture says Only Spirit can Hear and understand SPIRIT, as physical body relates with body. It is a SPIRIT to Spirit Communication that Human body and mind have no capacity to decipher, fathom or understand.[/b]

Human body and mind have interacted for so long with the physical World that that Satan has manipulated to become insensitive to our CREATOR, HIS Person and HIS Pure Way of Eternal Life. So, it is understandable that Fleshly-incapacitated larger Percentage of Humans don't initially Feel the Life-evoking Presence of our CREATOR when we attract HIM Through Worship(HIS only Food). Worst still, most Christians don't even stay in HIS Presence through unwavering Worship of HIM Long Enough!

Come to think of it, did you think Moses was just on the Mountain shaking hands with I AM THAT I AM?! Read Exodus 34:8 as see that Moses was down flat with Face-down on the Floor in Worship for those 40 Days. All that HE Received from HIM was During and as a Result of Worshiping HIM. If you have ever experienced HIS Full Presence of our CREATOR, you will know that you can not even have the Strength and Courage to stand unless HE stands you up to give you what HE wants to. As a result of prolonged Access to the Presence of SOURCE of Life, too much Life rubbed-off into Moses so much that no Disease could kill him anymore. Our CREATOR had to later tell him to go to a Mountain where HE Himself had made Moses Life to Cease for now till the Day of Eternal Resurrection.

Through Continual Worship of our CREATOR, Moses was able to stay so long in HIS Presence that he eventually absorbed "too much Life" and even a measure of Immorality from HIM. So much that he was still Strong like a 30 Year old Youth even at 120 Years Old. And Remember what happens after Moses came down to the Israelites, they couldn't look at his face because HIS face was so Brightly Shining like the Sun. So, the Israelites had to put a thick Veil on his face to so that they will not become Blind from looking at his Brightly Sunny face as they to listened to him.

To give Room/Access to HIS SOURCE of Immortality and Eternal Life: This is exactly why Worship was Invented by our CREATOR as a Spiritual Technology to give Man Access to Life and Immorality that automatically Exudes from our CREATOR. It is only through Worship that we can Access the Presence of our CREATOR and Life from HIM Automatically flows into us when we stay Long enough in HIS Presence Worshiping HIM. To HIM alone be all Glory for ever more in JESUS' Pure Name!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unravelled Mystery: Worshipping Our CREATOR Is The Greatest Privilege for Humans by Spirit247: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2022
HalleluYAH!!!

Lalasticlala Happy Sunday!

2 Likes

Re: Unravelled Mystery: Worshipping Our CREATOR Is The Greatest Privilege for Humans by Spirit247: 8:43am On Sep 11, 2022
Thanks YOU JESUS YAHSHAYA HaMashiach!!!!!!!
Do you Remember what happened on the Mount of Transfiguration? JESUS, Elijah and Moses literally Transformed into Life(and Light) Emitting Beings because they have Spent most of their Lives magnetizing our CREATOR through Worship, and Consequently so much Life from HIM and Rub-off into them that they have eventually Become Immortal Beings too.

Genesis 17:3
Overwhelmed, Abram fell flat on his face and Worshipped his CREATOR. Then I AM THAT I AM said to him, “This is my covenant with you: You'll be the father of many Nations."

Genesis 24:52
52] And it came to pass, that, when Abraham's servant heard their words, he Worshipped the LORD, bowing himself on the Earth.

Exodus 34:8
And Moses makes haste to bow his Head on the ground in the Presence of his CREATOR to Worship HIM.

His result for Worshipping his CREATOR for 40 Days is seen in *Exodus 34:30-35*
And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the Skin of his Face Brightly Shined; so they were afraid to come near to him.
33. And whenever Moses wants speaking with them, he put a Vail on his Face.
34. But when Moses went in before the LORD to Worship and take Instructions from HIM, he took the Vail off, until he came out, to Speak the Instructions from the CREATOR of Humanity unto the waiting Israelites.
35. And the Children of Israel saw the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face Shined. And Moses put veil upon his face again, until HE went to Speak with I AM THAT I AM again.

Matthew 26:39
He went a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground in Worship of His FATHER and Prayed that "if Thou Will, let this cup pass over me. But not my will but thine Will be done."

We are here to Practically Grow Spiritually. We now know that This is the Maximum type of Complete Submission Worship in Adoration that the 24 Elders, Angels in Heaven, Abraham, Elijah, Moses and even JESUS our MESSIAH regularly give to the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth.

Christians are the only ones that has direct Access to the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth through HIS Son, but Satanic Roman Empire has watered-down the Process of Magnetizing HIS Life-Giving Presence by deceiving us to mostly worship HIM standing as if we are talking to our mate. They took HIS best Food that we Christians should be giving our Heavenly FATHER the One and Only CREATOR of Heaven and Earth, and then taught the Children of the Bond Woman to be giving it to that god many times every Day.

I advise that you start to Worship our Eternal Heavenly FATHER as our MESSIAH and the Great Prophets do, which gave them Access to stay Long enough in HIS Presence to Absorb Immortal Life from HIM. If you regularly do it long enough daily as you Sing, Worship HIM, Praise HIM, etc. you will be amazed at How quick HIS Life-Giving Presence will always Descend to Help you.

5 Likes

Re: Unravelled Mystery: Worshipping Our CREATOR Is The Greatest Privilege for Humans by clericuzzio(m): 8:48am On Sep 11, 2022
What has been the benefits of Nigerians worshipping the creator?

Are we not still faced with one challenge or the other,

Are Christianz despite the worship not being killed by Muslims daily

Are Christianz doing better than non Christians in terms of welfare and socio-economic terms

Can a Christian comfortably house a Christian stranger?

Guy no let me vex for you
Re: Unravelled Mystery: Worshipping Our CREATOR Is The Greatest Privilege for Humans by ExoticPlanner(f): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Deep! Very deep. Thanks so much OP. May you live long to teach us more.

4 Likes

Re: Unravelled Mystery: Worshipping Our CREATOR Is The Greatest Privilege for Humans by Spirit247: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2022
READ: Exodus 34:8, Psalm 34:1, 1 Chronicles 29:11, Psalm 115:1, Exodus 34:30-35, Acts 9:3-6, Philippians 2:20, Psalm 29:2, 1 Chronicles 16:29, Psalm 145:3, Romans 14:11, Psalm 63:3-4, Romans 11:38, Psalm 103:1, Jeremiah 29:12, Psalm 16:2, 2Samuel 7:22, Psalm 68:4-5, John 5:26, Psalm 95:2, Matthew 5:8, Exodus 23:25, Psalm 37:7, John 4:24, Psalm 19:1, Acts 16:25, Psalm 96:9, Isaiah 55:6, Psalm 16:11, 1 Chronicles 16:11, Psalm 27:4, Acts 17:27, Psalm 9:1, Hebrew 4:16, Psalm 25:5, Romans 13:14, Psalm 27:8, Acts 3:19, Psalm 31:19, Ephesians 3:20-31, Psalm 71:23, Revelation 3:20, Revelation 5:13.

Let's us Pray: I AM THAT I AM our Eternal Heavenly FATHER, we sincerely Thank YOU for not allowing Satan to Kill us before we know the Truth about Worshiping YOU. Thank YOU for the Great Privilege that Only Angels used to Enjoy which YOU have now given to us mere Humans. We all individually Pledge to Forever Worship YOU our CREATOR with the Totality of our Body, Soul and Spirit in JESUS' Pure Name!!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Africans don't really like This Part Of The GOSPEL / Heaven? / Top Gospel Afrobeat Praise Party Mixtape Vol 1 2022 Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.