Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) (30072 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) / Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2022
We know
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Passionnn: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2022
anonymous1759:
grin
I’m waiting for a celebrity in that Region that always attack BAT to condemn this one . Yoruba’s who form WOKE at the expense of their leaders are Gullible . This people will never criticize their own but will applaud you to kill your own . And at the end they’ll mock at you .
Same people who attack BAT for not speaking up against the Fulani’s don’t encourage OBI to speak up on IPOB and unknown Gunmen killings in their region.
When you run your mouth to condemn them, who will protect you when these criminal elements descends on your family members and properties in the village? Who will rescue your parents when they are kidnapped?
You see, this country has a serious security challenge, north east west south.
But rather than sympathize with victims and chart a way forward, we all politicize it and turns it into an ethnicity and political war.
In the north, they don't criticize the terrorists Boko Haram and bandits.
When Sunday Igboho did his own in the west, every one was silent. In the east, people obey Monday sit at home not because it was the right thing to do,but because everyone was scared.
Clearly, the government and security outfits have failed.
Nigeria is clearly a failed state.

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by ZombieSlayer1: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Most IPOB terrorist don't know the meaning of IPOB. Remember, many People in that tiny underdeveloped Region, no dey go School. They prefer to be Hawking Gala or sell spare parts. grin grin
And yet they're buying up all the choicest properties in Lagos and everywhere else, while you hide in your hut in Ogbomosho, seething with envy grin
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by faceland: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2022
He sounds shocked. They just beat him up he started agreeing to what he did and what he didn't do.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by anonymous1759(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Passionnn:

When you run your mouth to condemn them, who will protect you when these criminal elements descends on your family members and properties in the village? Who will rescue your parents when they are kidnapped?
You see, this country has a serious security challenge, north east west south.
But rather than sympathize with victims and chart a way forward, we all politicize it and turns it into an ethnicity and political war.
In the north, they don't criticize the terrorists Boko Haram and bandits.
When Sunday Igboho did his own in the west, every one was silent. In the east, people obey Monday sit at home not because it was the right thing to do,but because everyone was scared.
Clearly, the government and security outfits have failed.
Nigeria is clearly a failed state.

We’re all part of the Government too . We’ve failed in our own capacity too . We see everything with religious and ethnicity lens at the detriment of our wellbeing.

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by cochexky: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Staged and arranged

Nobody can pull the wool over our gadmnnn eyes

The arranged clip is for those illiterates from that problematic region.

For way go school, this one is over the Bar.

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by faceland: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2022
BULLSHIT!

Guys tell your brothers to go to school. No matter the beating don't confess for what you don't know.

The sinister interviewer clearly tortured the fat man to say things he doesn't even understand. He doesn't even know what ESN of IPOB means and I am sure cannot use a rifle.

No police worth his salt would agree that man is a killer because he is the type of guys you bully when you were kids.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
Only telling us what we already know. There's nothing unknown about the identity of the gunmen terrorizing Alaigbo. The press first started that unknown bullshit and then the people adopted it as the identity of the terrorists, cos it sounds "cool" to them.

The same people Kanu sends on "evangelism" can't be said to be unknown.

Wonder why he's even still alive.

And why are the so called Obidients who claim to want a better Nigeria saddened by this news? Shouldn't why be happy someone terrorizing Nigerians have bee captured and will be made to pay for his sins? They even appear saddened whenever terrorists up north are neutralised by our gallant forces.

Obidients are nothing but Terrorists.
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

2 Likes

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Bobbiee: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Seriously? I mean, you torture a person then feed him a script and tell him that the only way for you to stop torturing him is if he says what's in the script in front of the camera. He does as you ask and you think we the viewers are dumb enough to believe you?

Anyways, there are in fact Nigerians with less that 60 IQ that can easily believe this. Many of them are currently in church.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by shortIGBOman: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

And yet they're buying up all the choicest properties in Lagos and everywhere else, while you hide in your hut in Ogbomosho, seething with envy grin

True. They are buying choice properties online. No be IGBO them be? Their money only exist online, but in reality, they are just like any average Nigerians.

No IGBO make the list of the 20 richest Nigerians. grin
When you remove drugs money, yahoo money, prostitution money, kidnapping money, Rituals money and Baby factory money from the East. No IGBO man will have up to 50k in his account. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Str8talk21: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2022
OkutaNla:
*Hiss*. No be today yansh dey for back. Only a fool will claim not to know that up till now. cheesy grin

Vote wisely. No Ipob sympathizer should be allowed near Aso rock.

It will start with your presidential candidate, Amoda Ogunlere (AO). cheesy
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by AlexB300: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=Hobbiton post=116553799][/quote]the guy no be author. Stop cappin
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by hush15: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Laidewiess:
"They brought me because I am a member of ESN"

"ESN is known for killing people including Police, army and saboteurs"

He went on to say Saboteurs are their brothers who do not support their cause.

He also admitted that they have declared war in Imo state.

He also admitted that they are struggling for Biafra and that part of the struggle includes killing pokice officers, soldiers and fellow citizens to drive terror.

He also admitted that they kill people everyday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfSkU4kC4-4

Tinubu people, I think say una get sense but u a no get sense.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Juban(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2022
Go and verify if I misused 1% of State fund entrusted to me

Go and verify if I owe salary or pension throughout my tenure

Go and verify if I'm collecting pension since I left office

Go and verify if I have used the government money mean for the citizens to enriched myself.

Go and verify if I didn't invest so much on education to better the system.

My ulterior desires is to give hope to the frustrated youth of this country.

My ulterior desires is to turn Nigeria from consumption to productive nation.

Personally to me...obi will bring Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo together.

FOR THE FIRST TIME, NIGERIA WILL ENJOY UNITY

We all need each other to make Nigeria great nation

Vote Obi
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by gidgiddy: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2022
ceejayluv:

There are many of them like that.... Splinter cells that recruit any random riff raffs in villages. This like didn't undergo any form of training in any way.

That one is making excuses. Someone says he is a member of ESN but he does not the meaning of ESN? I laugh in french grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Igbodicool:
If after 50 years they can't stop Biafra they are afraid of, is it this cheap propaganda that can stop it?!

Nigeria died with Queen Elizabeth!
So you no need to vote pitobi?
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Eriggs:

U sound so slow

You sound daft!
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by thinkmoney(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2022
richie240:
Nor be today '4+4' be 8.........na from time immemorial!
cool
Nigeria police no dey try. The truth is that IPOB, ESN and UGM are in many cases one and the same. Still, that guy is being tortured to say somethings. If u observe, he wanted to say he is just IPOB different from ESN which is the armed wing. But he looked like he went off script in that case. The cut the video and tortured him, then they join it to the part were he now affirmed he is ESN and that he has been killing. You could see the way he was writhing in pain at that distance, he wasn't looking up again
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Edusouls(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2022
Brain dead animals, well am happy Igbos don clear there eyes ipob is dead, cursed and rejected forever in Igboland
Akwamkpuruamu:
DSS at work as usual with the connivance of stupid Eastern politicians
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by latolz: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Wonder what you people gain by killing people just like that.. PURE EVIL
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Edusouls(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2022
I be like say u smoke hemp mixed with mkpurummiri u brains scatter, just read up the rubbish you are writing? I pity leaders of tomorrow, ipob are unknown gunmen even a baby knows this..
thinkmoney:

Nigeria police no dey try. The truth is that IPOB, ESN and UGM are in many cases one and the same. Still, that guy is being tortured to say somethings. If u observe, he wanted to say he is just IPOB different from ESN which is the armed wing. But he looked like he went off script in that case. The cut the video and tortured him, then they join it to the part were he now affirmed he is ESN and that he has been killing. You could see the way he was writhing in pain at that distance, he wasn't looking up again
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by fk001(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2022
Watch and see how online Biafran entities will come and deny them and be claiming they were DSS. Had it been Ikonsu (may his would rest in the deepest part of hell) wasn't known they would have denied him and tagged him DSS.

They don't appreciate their so-called freedom fighters.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Truthday: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2022
Kill yourselves to Extinction. You'll be happy
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by thinkmoney(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Edusouls:
I be like say u smoke hemp mixed with mkpurummiri u brains scatter, just read up the rubbish you are writing? I pity leaders of tomorrow, ipob are unknown gunmen even a baby knows this..
U are the problem of the world. There is a sickness that affects people ability to comprehend things. If u can't read to understand, just please don't make comments. People will still think u are wise.
In that comment, I clearly stated that IPOB in most cases are the same UGM. I was only highlighting the torture police use. And u came here displaying ur stupidity
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by fk001(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Staged and arranged

Nobody can pull the wool over our gadmnnn eyes

You are just dumb. Weed has rotten your brain
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Atarakpa: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2022
That video is not clear to me.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2022
gidgiddy:

That one is making excuses. Someone says he is a member of ESN but he does not the meaning of ESN? I laugh in french grin grin grin

There's a palpable and intense campaign mounted against the south-east on this forum of recent! Before it was all about trying to demonise Mazi kanu, IPOB and ESN, but Pierre Obis' presidential run has just given them another reason! All sorts of lies, unfounded assertions and anti-Igbo threads are created with some pushed to frontpage at the speed of light!
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by jrusky(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2022
The zombiedients will deny this and called these ones fulani or DSS that isxwhy their Emperor Idi-Ami-Obi denies everything even denied his own son.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2022
fk001:
Watch and see how online Biafran entities will come and deny them and be claiming they were DSS. Had it been Ikonsu (may his would rest in the deepest part of hell) wasn't known they would have denied him and tagged him DSS.

They don't appreciate their so-called freedom fighters.

Of course it's a setup!

Either the fool has been threatened to 'confess' his sins on social-media or he's been paid to come out to claim association with ESN! This is the bigoted and criminal Nigerian security we're talking about here!

Nobody is denying Ikonso wasn't a member of ESN! He was fighting the murderous Fulani bandits and herdsmen in Imo state, and certainly was not the agressor when they invited their brothers in the army for backup! I'm proud of him and may his soul rest in peace.

I hope this 'revelation' is taken to its logical conclusion with a public trial, so we can see the 'facts' and 'proof' they have against man stand up to scrutiny in court!
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by ceejayluv(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2022
gidgiddy:

You'd be surprised how many ipob urchins don't even know the Year that the civil war started.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Sleekfingers: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2022
Franklyn3478:
No be today we don dey hear all this nonsense,make Dem dey try make the world see say ESN na terrorist group. We know the truth,Nigeria is a failed state looking for innocent people to apportion blames on.Nonsense Nigeria limited. ESN is not and has never been a terrorist group

Are they not terrorists?
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by XerXerz: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Imo state has always been the headquarters of ipob/massob/esn/ugm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.