Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Goats and AMO point of laying Noilers Are For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Goats and AMO point of laying Noilers Are For Sale (604 Views)

Please My Noilers Are Dying Help? / My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) / Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goats and AMO point of laying Noilers Are For Sale by FANIK: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2022
These goats are available.
Phone: 08096696622
They are productive WAD goats
PLS SEE IT BEFORE PAYMENT.

Re: Goats and AMO point of laying Noilers Are For Sale by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Goats are the only domestic animals I like. See as they are united and feeding in one place same time.
Re: Goats and AMO point of laying Noilers Are For Sale by Helgreenluv(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2022
The op is a scammer. Be careful guys.
Re: Goats and AMO point of laying Noilers Are For Sale by FANIK: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2022
This post is real, See it before payment.
Re: Goats and AMO point of laying Noilers Are For Sale by FANIK: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2022
Helgreenluv:

Why this assault.Intreasted buyer should pls see before payment.
Re: Goats and AMO point of laying Noilers Are For Sale by ghettochild(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
How much
Re: Goats and AMO point of laying Noilers Are For Sale by lereinter(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Helgreenluv:

This is a weighty allegation, shed more light.
Re: Goats and AMO point of laying Noilers Are For Sale by Helgreenluv(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
lereinter:

This is a weighty allegation, shed more light.

You have been warned. If you like go and transact business with him at your peril
Re: Goats and AMO point of laying Noilers Are For Sale by Manihotspp: 5:06am On Sep 14, 2022
I got the noilers from him, he's reliable. Ignore the castigator

(1) (Reply)

Agric Loan / What Is The Name Of This Fruit. / 400 Tones Of Almost Spoiled Maize. Save 40%cost Of Feeds In Livestock Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.