Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Worship As A Spiritual Technology For Absorbing Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worship As A Spiritual Technology For Absorbing Life (438 Views)

8 Important Observations For A Godly Worship As Christians / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worship As A Spiritual Technology For Absorbing Life by Spirit247: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2022
MESSIAH said you can do absolutely Nothing against the TRUTH but for the TRUTH. Because the TRUTH is the TRUTH! If Life and Immortality is what you ultimately seek to Enjoy forever, then don't bother to worship any other SPIRIT apart from I AM THAT I AM because HE alone Created all Life. HE alone is The Only Life-Giving SPIRIT and HE's the Only SOURCE of Life. In fact HE is LIFE, LIFE is naturally HIS Nature! It is impossible to attract HIM with Worship and not become more Alive. Most don't feel it immediately because the Scripture makes us to know that only the Spirit of Humanbeing can interact/communicate/understand our CREATOR because HE is a SPIRIT.

Worshipping HIM that Created us automatically starts curing Diseases, Breaks Spiritual Chains and Bondages, etc. especially when you Sustained it long from a Pure Heart unto HIM to make HIS Presence stay long enough. HE can never resist quality Worship when your mind is focused, unwaveringly, on Adoring HIM that Created you!

Everything is Heaven is endlessly Alive. Similar to how Electricity powers our Modern World, Life from our CREATOR automatically Powers Heaven. Anything that moves close to HIM or HE moves close to comes alive automatically(Life is closely related to Light, Scientist discovered that there is a Glow from every living thing that departs immediately such a thing dies). Before they fell, Adam and Eve shined like the Sun because of their closeness and regular interaction with the SOURCE of Life.

An ex-Satanist told me of how he was Deceived to love Satan because they initiated him by teaching him that the Devil saved Adam and Eve, and we their children from walking butt-naked all over there World now. Whereas the Truth is that Adam and Eve and we their Descendants would not have needed Cloths at all because our Garment was Brilliant Light of Glory! That was why Lion and every every other Animal willingly Submitted unto us then because they were fascinated and felt Privileged to come close to us. It was the Deception of Satan that caused Ichabod for mankind till date.

Worshiping our CREATOR is Spiritual Technology that HE Invented to Help Angels (and later Humans too) to Access and Absorb HIS Limitless Immortality and Light/Life-Giving Dimension. We read several Scriptures where men encountered Angels that have Worshipped I AM THAT I AM continually for long and came from HIS Heavenly Presence, such men that encountered them immediately gets paralyzed with Fear to the extent that they feel like dead until the Angel touched and Strengthened them. Some couldn't even muster the Courage to stand up let alone look at the Angel till the Angel helped and stand them on their feet. Matthew 28:2-4, 10:3-4, Ezekiel 2:2, Revelation 22:8-9.

Similarly and even far more, everyone that has seen the Ascended JESUS Son of our CREATOR can never look HIM eye ball to eye ball. Ever since He Ascended, He sits so close to our CREATOR who dwells in Unapproachably Bright Light. Saul unintentionally became Blind immediately he saw HIM Because our Ascended MESSIAH was so full of Life/Light that HE was far Brighter than the Sun multiplied to infinity.

Sincerely, I'm not sure of the JESUS that some saw lately who they say is joking with them, playing with them, drinking or eating with them. I'm very sorry if I'm mistaken on this. Obviously different from the indescribably Brilliantly Shining JESUS that Apostle Joshua Selman saw and became paralyzed lying faced-down in Worship with Joy/Fear/Respect/Honours/Admiration/Love all-rolled-into-one for HIM when MESSIAH Descended into HIS Place, my own encounter (in HIS infinite unmerited Mercy despite that I didn't deserve it) with MESSIAH The I AM THAT I AM my Everlasting OWNER was very similar, I was not even up to his Knee in Stature let alone seeing his Face. The immeasurably Extreme Brilliance of all HIS Parts got me to Scream out! The feeling is indescribable with any words in Dictionary.

No matter how Powerful you think you are, just as Saul that became Paul the Apostle responded, all that you Will exclaim when you Encounter HIM is "My OWNER, what will YOU have me do?" This is just to explain the Nature of SOURCE of Life and Life-Giving Personality of MESSIAH that HE has derived from His FATHER The Everlasting OWNER of Heaven and Earth.

Now imagine that you and I are closer to to HIM in Heaven, we would literally have nothing to fear and won't even need to Pray for anything anymore and in genuine Appreciation of that unmerited Opportunity to forever Live under HIS Unlimited Eternal Splendor, Worshiping HIM would naturally Flow Endlessly from the depth of our Hearts. Also, Life and Immortality shall endlessly be absorbed from HIM till we begin to Shine beyond our current imagination! HalleluAHAYAH AHSAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worship As A Spiritual Technology For Absorbing Life by Spirit247: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Thank YOU JESUS YAHSHAYA HaMashiach!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Worship As A Spiritual Technology For Absorbing Life by Spirit247: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Our CREATOR displayed the usefulness of Sun as a Physical Example for us to understand how Lifeless we shall become if we can't Access HIM anymore. Imagine if the Sun should suddenly go Black and Cease to Shine for 1 Week, and then for 1 Month, within 1 Year, all Lives on Earth would die! I think Scientifically, they say within 3 Months actually. You can see that as Sun shines, it gives Vitamin D and other Nutrients that Scientist don't even know yet (they are not your God, they don't know everything. Stop making them to "God" your Life. Research TRUTH for yourself and Children) to Animals and Huamns, and gives Life to Plants and all Vegetations which in turn Feeds and sustains life of every Living Things on Earth. Anyone that hides himself in a impenetrable Dark Shell to Avoid the Sun and everything that depends on the Sun will die quicker than imaginable.

So exactly and even much more than that does the Fulfilment of your Original Divine Destiny on Earth and your Immortality/Eternal Life truly depends on whether or not you have Permanently hidden Yourself from your CREATOR or Permanently Exposed/Aligned yourself unto HIM. The Scripture makes us to understand that our CREATOR is unquantifiably Brighter than the Physical Sun, and those that Stays in HIS Presence automatically absorbs Life from HIM into themselves and even begins to emits Shining Life which Demons clearly see. This is why the 24 Elders and all other Hosts of Heaven are forever Excited and eternally Grateful to Continually Worship HIM, because it is the Greatest Privilege that any Being could have.

In fact, it is Completely impossible to be in the Presence of our immeasurably Majestic CREATOR and not automatically Worship HIM. Trillions and Zillions of Miles away from us, we still feel HIS Influence on Earth even though HE has decided to fold HIS Arms and watch for a while how worse Satan can get (intentionally allowing the Angels to see how the Devil would have Terrorized them in Heaven had it being HE allowed him to Rule over them). Yet, whenever we Humans Call on HIM, HE Reaches out to Help us by HIS Supreme AUTHORITY Over All Authorities.

*It starts happening immediately you Start Worshiping HIM without allowing your mind to wander away, but your mind and body would not feel it because it is a Spirit to SPIRIT Interaction. Unless you stay for Days Worshiping HIM long enough without any selfish Agenda or wicked ulterior Motive, then your Body and Mind is guarateed to start manifesting the Surplus absorbed Life physically.* One of my Friends worshipped HIM Continually for 5 Days barely sleeping an waking to Continue. On the 5TH, our Brethren that went to visit him literally saw Electric Sparks similar to small Thunder lines occasionally evoking from him. My wife and I Continually worshipped HIM intermittently Day and Night for 3 Days and a very Giant Angel remained in our Place even after the 3rd Day that we have finished the Worship Program. My wife was afraid because of HIS Massive Height when the Pure SPIRIT of MESSIAH opened her eyes, I then helped her to understand that the Heavenly Hosts are glad to be in our Place. HalleluAHAYAH AHSAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Worship As A Spiritual Technology For Absorbing Life by Spirit247: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2022
READ: Exodus 34:8, Psalm 34:1, 1 Chronicles 29:11, Psalm 115:1, Exodus 34:30-35, Acts 9:3-6, Philippians 2:20, Psalm 29:2, 1 Chronicles 16:29, Psalm 145:3, Romans 14:11, Psalm 63:3-4, Romans 11:38, Psalm 103:1, Jeremiah 29:12, Psalm 16:2, 2Samuel 7:22, Psalm 68:4-5, John 5:26, Psalm 95:2, Matthew 5:8, Exodus 23:25, Psalm 37:7, John 4:24, Psalm 19:1, Acts 16:25, Psalm 96:9, Isaiah 55:6, Psalm 16:11, 1 Chronicles 16:11, Psalm 27:4, Acts 17:27, Psalm 9:1, Hebrew 4:16, Psalm 25:5, Romans 13:14, Psalm 27:8, Acts 3:19, Psalm 31:19, Ephesians 3:20-31, Psalm 71:23, Revelation 3:20, Revelation 5:13.

Let's us Pray: I AM THAT I AM our Eternal Heavenly FATHER, we sincerely Thank YOU for not allowing Satan to Kill us before we know the Truth about Worshiping YOU. Thank YOU for the Great Privilege that Only Angels used to Enjoy which YOU have now given to us mere Humans. We all individually Pledge to Forever Worship YOU our CREATOR with the Totality of our Body, Soul and Spirit in JESUS' Pure Name!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Worship As A Spiritual Technology For Absorbing Life by nnamdiosu(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2022
Spirit247:
Thank YOU JESUS YAHSHAYA HaMashiach!!!!!!!

This is a deep mystery and revelation. Honestly flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you bro.

Please share further your encounter with him. Regards

3 Likes

Re: Worship As A Spiritual Technology For Absorbing Life by RuddyFusion(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
God bless you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Mbaka Not Removed From Adoration Ministry — Catholic Church / How To Kill Jehovah And His Angels, Especially Michael / The Moment Peter Obi Was Called Up At Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.