Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Factional King Of Awka Kingdom Has His Fake Palace Sealed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Factional King Of Awka Kingdom Has His Fake Palace Sealed (877 Views)

Four Killed As Factional NURTW Members Clash In Lagos / Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) / Man Beaten For Swapping His Fake Iphone With Original At Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Factional King Of Awka Kingdom Has His Fake Palace Sealed by JewsAreSatanic: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2022
How can you have a factional King dragging throne and holding his own parallel court activities?

Well, only in Congo Judea.

A factional king who declared himself the authentic King of Awka Kingdom had his factional palace sealed by men of the Nigerian security outfit on the eve of the New Yam festival.

The factional king had sent invites to other factional royals from factional kingdoms across Alaigbo Congo Judea to attend his new yam festival. Other dignities and Anambra billionaires were also invited but they all got confused as they had since been invited by the substantive king of Osuland.

The Provisional occupational Nigerian govt selected administrator in the form of his Herodustous Sabo self, Governor Solodu got word of this confusion brewing within his administrative purview and quickly detached a contingent of occupational Nigerian troops to disperse supporters of the factional king with the use of teargas and horse whips by men of both the Nigerian occupational police and foreign legion of Sahelian mercenaries aka Nigerian Army.

The factional palace has since been sealed and the factional king arrested and taken away to an unknown destination.

When this reporter visited the factional palace , he met a handful of sullen supporters standing in front of the gate to the bungalow palace. All who I spoke with claimed they just want to get their phones that they were charging in the palace and leave to their destination. Another sullen middle aged man was in uncontrollable tears as he lamented that he is yet to be paid for supplying chairs and canopies for the event before being abruptly interrupted by another middle aged man who rebuked him by stating in pidgin : " your own nah ordinary chair of #50,000 what of me that supplied 3 cows and they have not paid me before soldiers came;?" The reporter will later have to leave the scene as it degenerated to a fist fight between the duo that will later include other stragglers around throwing bottles and chairs in a free for all fist fight.

www.alaigbodot.com /things-dey-happen.for.yeast\.com

2 Likes

Re: Factional King Of Awka Kingdom Has His Fake Palace Sealed by SadiqBabaSani: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Op is cursed

2 Likes

Re: Factional King Of Awka Kingdom Has His Fake Palace Sealed by JewsAreSatanic: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Op is cursed

Oh you don't say?

Maybe you guys should stop re-enacting nollywoid fake kingdoms in your blighted yeast territory.

It is this level of mannerless behaviour the likes of your Lesbo Queen Uju has taken to the world to see.

Re: Factional King Of Awka Kingdom Has His Fake Palace Sealed by Greatkenny2: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
I love how igbos are giving Op nightmares… I bet before the day run out you’d open a couple more threads…what a blessed trip
Re: Factional King Of Awka Kingdom Has His Fake Palace Sealed by JewsAreSatanic: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Greatkenny2:
I love how igbos are giving Op nightmares… I bet before the day run out you’d open a couple more threads…what a blessed trip

E pain you.

Disgraceful people
Re: Factional King Of Awka Kingdom Has His Fake Palace Sealed by Imole001(m): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
I love Edo state, na only us never dey give nigeria problem ;

(1) (Reply)

Two Ex-sars Cops Sentenced To Death, Read Details / Have You Seen My Missing Sister? / What Should Be Done To The Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.