Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

SEO Copywriting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEO Copywriting (176 Views)

Does Your Sales Copies (copywriting) Work ? / Copywriting & Sales / Free Online Copywriting Class 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEO Copywriting by Kunlexy82(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2022
Are you a business owner finding it difficult to make sales and you need a copywriter with top-notch SEO copywriting skills that can convert prospects into ideal customers that will buy from you several times?

Are you looking for persuasive SEO copywriting and emotionally appealing content that will convey your value proposition and trigger your audience to take your desired action?

That is why I am here for you...

I am an enthusiastic, result-driven SEO copywriter with three years of experience writing website content, sales pages, blog posts, and articles across niches including health and fitness, real estate, professional biography, eCommerce, home and garden, and beauty. I focus on providing well-researched, error and plagiarism-free, SEO-friendly content that rightly presents your brand and engages your audience.

With my unique professional SEO copywriting strategies, I have helped numerous businesses, entrepreneurs, and clients to achieve life-changing results.

I have experience working with:
Blog post
Website, homepage, about us, mission, and vision
Emails
Article
Professional Biographies
Social media post

What you will get includes:
SEO copy integrated
Persuasive SEO copywriting
Delivery on time
Unlimited revision
Engaging content
Well, research content
free of errors and plagiarism sales copy
Correct usage of meta tags and heading tags (H1, H2, H3, etc.)

Other ways I can help take your business to the next level include designing of highly converting sales funnel and creating of explainer video for your social media marketing.

If this sounds great, feel free to get in touch with me today, and let's discuss.

Click here https:///message/FYAX67OJ2B27O1

or chat me up on 08156668991

(1) (Reply)

Why I Had S3x With Apostle Suleiman + Kemi Afolabi Dating White Man / Future Of Democratic Governance In Nigeria Will Be Decided In Cities - Professor / Massive Road Blockage At MTN Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.