Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral (93651 Views)

Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral / Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ / 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Fiscus105(m): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pandalytics:
A 9-year-old Saudi boy has become an internet sensation after a photo of him carrying three bags on his back, went viral on social media.

Mishaal Al Shahrani was seen carrying the bags of his sisters, Sarah and Noura along with his own bag while they were returning home from school. Their father, who was captivated by the scene, snapped a photo and shared it on the family WhatsApp group and then on social media.

Commenting on the photo, the governor, and the director of education of 'Khamis Mushayt'— a state in Saudi Arabia, praised the boy and gave him an award.

Meanwhile, a Saudi football club invited Mishaal Al Shahrani and his two sisters as a Chief Guest.

Indeed, family is everything.

If it's naija redpilers will give him name.

If that still happening in kingdom of Saudi where they suppress woman folk how much more naija
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by BrutusOj(m): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
I commend his effort, but why are the sisters not covering their heads? Are they Christains? Is there no compulsory use of Hijab in their school? Wait o! is Saudi no longer the headquarters of Islam?

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by bhella10: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
endsarrrs:
undecided
Lower ladder Nigerian children even go as far as assisting their mother carry heavy items to the market /shop before carrying the bags to school

BTW
Apc government wish to never help Nigerians reduce the already heavy bags and baggages forcedthe Citizens to carry

Tinubu and his urchins will never succeed in destroying the remaining of Nigeria
There's no doubt in my mind that you are from those tribe that blames just every thing for your people's misery. Life no balance

2 Likes

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by thatigboman1: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Sarah is a Muslim name? Wow!
Sarah is a semitic name

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
nkemoma:
A new SIMP is BORN
grin we've heard you. Our dear resident redpiller.

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Snapchat: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
einsteine:

Is Sarah a Christian name?

Be like say you want to start argument. If Sarah is not a Christian name, then it’s what?
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by jclassiq(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
This is patriarchy! We won't take it! grin
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by GardenOfGod(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Core Muslim country yet hijab is not compulsory for their female kids in school, but here in Nigeria, it is a do or die affair... The Nigerian version of Islam want to force it upon all Nigerian students even in Christian schools. Sometimes I wonder why African Muslims adopt the radical Islam rather than the reformed one. Spit!

2 Likes

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Shaev7(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
But the girls no wear hijab..
For them holyland...
But for here hisbah go gym u!!
Na mumu dem be here. No sense because their leaders dy deceive them.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Intrepid01(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
From a young age, it is being instilled in him that girls, ladies, women are precious and are to be adorned, respected, assisted and made comfortable in every situation but the western media will tell you that the Islamic ways of doing that is oppressive. The west must be the one to tell all of us how things must be done. Polygamy is barbaric but LGBTQ is fashionable and we must accept it without complaining.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by just2endowed: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
obiekunie01:

ARE THERE CHRISTIANS IN SAUDI ARABIA?

Yes there are Christians in Saudi. Roughly 1.4 to 1.8 million Christians lives in Saudi
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by djon78(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

U no see say these kids na soft life them dey live..... forceful Sharia law is for the poor

Abeg no compare Saudis to the kind of Islam they practice especially in Northern Nigeria.

Those ones are classy and very well westernized

Had school 2 schoolmates from Saudi Arabia. My relationship with them changed my perception for Islam.

There level of soft life na on another level.
People that have been ajebo since childhood. Never ever suffered throughout there lifetime.

5 Likes

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Maj196(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
obiekunie01:

Different pronunciation. Sarah is Sah-Rah and not Sey-Rah.

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by RPG2020(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Abbeypp:
Nairaland pls help!!!!!!

Hello nairaland pls am in need of you guys help.....am a documentary and portraits photographer but recently I have challenge with my lens which I have spent a lot of money on.....pls am writing this to you all to assist me with any photography gigs within southwest so as to raise enough funds for myself.......or if anyone has willing to assist me financially i will be very very grateful....things are really tight right now.......pls reach out to me on

herbisodunola27@gmail.com

Thank you sir/ma

Sell the camera since things are hard for you after all the camera is not helping you in anyway

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Shaev7(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
obiekunie01:

Yes na, Mostly Catholics
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by yamunla(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Natbrowny:

Na poor people dey wear am here sef. Browse Buhari daughter n wife pix
The veils dey use are super beautiful and expensive. Same with dangote daughter.

Hijab fire. Hijab na fraud used to control the poor.

Scratch dat. Religion in general. Kumuyi wey get wedding rules and regulation, when him daughter wan wed. Omo see wedding gown. Dope and super dope.

Religion is a scam, a sham and a fraud. Used by the rich and powerful to control the poor and vulnerable. Its a disease

Kumuyi does not have a daughter

2 Likes

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Illegal1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sum people will cum here say"he is an upcuming SIMP....
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by luluman: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
For them holyland...
Honestly I tire o. Why Ijab thing na do or die for naija.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by lolu2019: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
For them holyland...
naija for show.Holiness is a thing of the mind.not by dressing.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by SmartyPants(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
Why are the girls not wearing hijab to school?
Are you sure this is Saudi?

Its from a certain age... 11 or so
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Eriokanmi: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
I hope religous extremists could see this. This is the roots of Islam, developing themselves with the so-called western education. Enough said
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Natbrowny: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
yamunla:

Kumuyi does not have a daughter
Daughter in Law. grin grin grin. I remember d event small, members parah sha oo. It was his son's wedding.

Thanks 4 letting me knw.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by luluman: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pandalytics:
A 9-year-old Saudi boy has become an internet sensation after a photo of him carrying three bags on his back, went viral on social media.

Mishaal Al Shahrani was seen carrying the bags of his sisters, Sarah and Noura along with his own bag while they were returning home from school. Their father, who was captivated by the scene, snapped a photo and shared it on the family WhatsApp group and then on social media.

Commenting on the photo, the governor, and the director of education of 'Khamis Mushayt'— a state in Saudi Arabia, praised the boy and gave him an award.

Meanwhile, a Saudi football club invited Mishaal Al Shahrani and his two sisters as a Chief Guest.

Indeed, family is everything.
Life goes on for them without hijab, but for one Country like that wahala for don start.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by djon78(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Gadafii:
Noticed how the small girls are not wearing hijab abi??

Make our aboki brothers and mumuric Dey observe. Since they now understand Islam more than the Arabians

The ones here will tell you that they are not true Muslims
Say na them dey practice authentic Islam

While na them originate Islam
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Eriokanmi: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
For them holyland...
Islam in Northern Nigerian is like a sect. Those who have been to the Islamic nations would understand better
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Natbrowny:

Na poor people dey wear am here sef. Browse Buhari daughter n wife pix
The veils dey use are super beautiful and expensive. Same with dangote daughter.

Hijab fire. Hijab na fraud used to control the poor.

Scratch dat. Religion in general. Kumuyi wey get wedding rules and regulation, when him daughter wan wed. Omo see wedding gown. Dope and super dope.

Religion is a scam, a sham and a fraud. Used by the rich and powerful to control the poor and vulnerable. Its a disease
While taking nothing away from your opinion, just know say Kumuyi no get daughter.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by etrange: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
This right here is the problem. The school bags aren't heavy. Why not just let the girls carry their own bags? They start early to create this dependence mindset in children so they can come back tomorrow to women can't do anything on thier own.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
The introduction of religion into Nigeria was not done for a peaceful existence but for political divides .......and selfish gains.

How can a child walking home under a heavy heat from the sun be told to wear Jihab by force?

Humanity deserves a kind heart ....not stoning someone to death or punishing people out of RELIGIOUS Nonsenses.....

3 Likes

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Natbrowny: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
safesurfer:

While taking nothing away from your opinion, just know say Kumuyi no get daughter.

Daughter in law grin.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by charlesdinho7(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
abeg make una get out. just de bring senseless things as news
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Mercury12(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
airminem:
Masha Allah
Alhamdulillah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.