Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral (93652 Views)

Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral / Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ / 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by GoodIsGod: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Weldon boy.
Some of your brothers here say Book is Haram.

Can you help tell them how important school is?
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Eriokanmi: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

U no see say these kids na soft life them dey live..... forceful Sharia law is for the poor
Cutting of limbs too. With what ganduje did alone, not only did he deserve his limbs to be cut off, beheading would have been the appropriate punishment. But they ignored all that. Meanwhile, if they see a poor mallam stealing a goat for sale to feed himself and family, which isn't even a sin in the holy book they'd cut off his limb and the poor man would find his way down south and start begging for alms. Our God is so patient
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by egini87(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
But the girls no wear hijab..
For them holyland...
But for here hisbah go gym u!!

They (female) hasn't reach the age that men will have see something in them

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by fatboyslym007: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
MufasaLion:

Muslims bear those names. They're Muslims.

And yes, there are Christians in Saudi.

He was expecting the 9jarize version of the names.
Sarahatu and Nouratu...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Useku(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Natbrowny:

Na poor people dey wear am here sef. Browse Buhari daughter n wife pix
The veils dey use are super beautiful and expensive. Same with dangote daughter.

Hijab fire. Hijab na fraud used to control the poor.

Scratch dat. Religion in general. Kumuyi wey get wedding rules and regulation, when him daughter wan wed. Omo see wedding gown. Dope and super dope.

Religion is a scam, a sham and a fraud. Used by the rich and powerful to control the poor and vulnerable. Its a disease

Kumuyi has only two sons!

Very misleading
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by GoodIsGod: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
For them holyland...

Just imagine o.

If na here naughty professor Akintola would be fighting jihad over hijab. As if that is what makes one holy.

Shior
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by ransomed: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
MufasaLion:

Muslims bear those names. They're Muslims.

And yes, there are Christians in Saudi.

Please,remove or rephrase your statement that Christians are in Saudi before they declare fatwa that Christians have desecrated the religion of allah. Thank you.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by fman(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rayjnr:

Hmm religious people don start, nawa o, must una bring religion come anything, Do your own and allow others do theirs na, naim be tolerance, Muslims don come your house come force your sisters to wear hijab?
Na u dey reason am!!
U just wan show yaself.
Gaskiya!!
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
2Radii:
imbec!le.. answer the question and leave the bush.. olodo
retarded Bleep, why are you pained and bitter. Why the Bleep are you bothered?

Bleep off my mention you Hot dog pee
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
No be fanatics our Islami brethren dey misbehave
Pandalytics:
“I always want to help my family, especially my sisters Sarah and Noura while returning from school,”

“The bags were not heavy, but I wanted to help them in the hot weather,” Mishaal said, adding that he only learnt about the photo taken by his father after it went viral on social media.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Prettylima(f): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Am happy for his check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by anochuko01(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
My life right now.

3 younger sisters
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by 3seriez(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
For them holyland...

It is not a must if they haven't reached the age of puberty although it is encouraged.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Moses86(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
anytime I watch MBC 2 channel and see how this Arabs don advance I de shake head for our headslammers over here

3 Likes

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by TheGift: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pandalytics:
“I always want to help my family, especially my sisters Sarah and Noura while returning from school,”

“The bags were not heavy, but I wanted to help them in the hot weather,” Mishaal said, adding that he only learnt about the photo taken by his father after it went viral on social media.

Some grown Men on Nairaland will call Him a Simp for helping the young girls.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by 2Radii: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hobbiton:
retarded Bleep, why are you pained and bitter. Why the Bleep are you bothered?

Bleep off my mention you Hot dog pee

Mumu...apoda
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Chopcy29: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
He’s walking like his father forced him to carry that bag just to help his little sisters...

But as this has gone viral his father go Chipin an what to lie on
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by excellence4life: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
For them holyland...
They are Christians.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by einsteine(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Snapchat:

Be like say you want to start argument. If Sarah is not a Christian name, then it’s what?

It's a Jewish name. Was Sarah a Christian?

And Muslims answer many Jewish names, sometimes with the same exact spelling. Sarah and Adam, for instance.

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by DesignMaestro(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
BrutusOj:
I commend his effort, but why are the sisters not covering their heads? Are they Christains? Is there no compulsory use of Hijab in their school? Wait o! is Saudi no longer the headquarters of Islam?
No islamic religious obligation is mandated upon minors. Kids are not required to wear veil, only adolescents and adult females.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by AmazingELixir: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
lipsrsealed

This supposedly Saudi Arabia the epicenter of the Islamic faith and a full blown islamic state that houses mecca....I don't see those kids wrapped up in hijab...they're freely flaunting their natural hairs...but in this hypothetical country you see them even wrapping toddlers in it and causing wahala all over meanwhile their heart is as dark as a moonless night.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by fman(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
egini87:

They (female) hasn't reach the age that men will have see something in them
What about the ones in the screenshot below

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by AngelicBeing: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
For them holyland...
Hian, savages everywhere, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, you are right though grin
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by CheapHomes1: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
Why are the girls not wearing hijab to school?
Are you sure this is Saudi?

Don't you see how the grown up men are dressed?
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Oh, what we do for our sisters.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by AngelicBeing: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
obiekunie01:

muslims bear Sarah, Noura and Michael!

brosss! abeg who dey supply you? e be like say na sapele him bring am raw direct from farm come for you!
Hahaha grin
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by gloryman91: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Well done. Barakallahu fihi kum congratulations.

Please encourage girls to be using hijabs in public.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by OgaTimo(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
and what the big deal here
abeygi
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by asaajuomo1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hijab is not compulsory for children in Islam unless the girl has reached a puberty age.
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by fman(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
meobizy:
I don’t see how it became newsworthy. Every country to their matter.
Why r u always negative minded?
Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by fman(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
asaajuomo1:
Hijab is not compulsory for children in Islam unless the girl has reached a puberty age.
So how do u explain the screenshot below

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Ruthymoon(f): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ones a big brother always a big brother, having 3 of my elder brothers in school was so good for me, i was like a princess protected by my big brothers, wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.