Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Peter Obi And Atiku Will Get 50% Of SW Votes!!..tinubu Wont Get 5% Outside SW. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Atiku Will Get 50% Of SW Votes!!..tinubu Wont Get 5% Outside SW. (236 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes / Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And Atiku Will Get 50% Of SW Votes!!..tinubu Wont Get 5% Outside SW. by M4A1carbine: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2022
Its so Obvious that Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi will get atleast 50% of the total votes casted in the SW.

I want to know your take on this submission...

Thank Ya!
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Will Get 50% Of SW Votes!!..tinubu Wont Get 5% Outside SW. by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2022
If Atiku move on, Tinubu will move on too? undecided
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Will Get 50% Of SW Votes!!..tinubu Wont Get 5% Outside SW. by mymadam(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Its so Obvious that Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi will get atleast 50% of the total votes casted in the SW.

Thank Ya!

Really? Just asking undecided
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Will Get 50% Of SW Votes!!..tinubu Wont Get 5% Outside SW. by M4A1carbine: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2022
why asking ...when its obvious that Tinubu, has been projected to the world as an Afonja project??

When miscreants hired by a Thuggish kleptomaniac, disturb cyberspace with Insults and manufactured lies against Opponents and what they stand for??

Peter Obi has kept a dignified silence since the "barrage" of insults against his person.

Imagine 400 calls to schools he attended ...concerning his certification?

Whereas the demonic agbado general...has questionable

Birth date
educational Certificates
Criminal exploits
Mysterious and clandestine antecedents
??

People have gone beyond the mantra of designated foolishness. Suffer don reset many people brain. That is why Both Atiku and Peter Obi will CLINCH reasonable amount of votes in the SW.

mymadam:

Really? Just asking undecided
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Will Get 50% Of SW Votes!!..tinubu Wont Get 5% Outside SW. by Eriokanmi: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2022
M4A1carbine:

Thank Ya!
Obi may get up to 50% in the south west but Atiku and tinubu...not certain. Did you watch Oyo Labour party rally? Governor Makinde had to distance himself from the rally to avoid PDP punishment grin. It was quite intimidating. Amazingly, obi didn't donate a farthing for the rally. He became aware only on twitter. They spent their money, we no dey give shish.

Lagos rally will be King of all rallies. We're perfecting security arrangements already cos urchins aren't happy. They call us betrayers for not supporting tinubu. I don face shege for their hands. Amazingly, only a few of my people are tribal bigots while the majority are obidient.

In 1999, I voted Olu Falae, in 2003 I voted OBJ, in 2007, I voted Yaradua, in 2011, Jonathan, 2015, Buhari, 2019, Atiku. In 2023, my vote is for obi

Tell me how I'm a betrayal of trust with my voting pattern above grin.

I'm a Nigerian, a forward-thinking Nigerian for that matter. We will give Obi the chance and if he fumbles. The whip remains in our hands( our pvc). We need just 3 states in my region and we shall deliver them for Obi...Oyo, Ondo and Lagos. Our 25% in the rest is sure. Mark it

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Will Get 50% Of SW Votes!!..tinubu Wont Get 5% Outside SW. by AdamuKD: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Tilinbu will loose SW

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Will Get 50% Of SW Votes!!..tinubu Wont Get 5% Outside SW. by Jflex07(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2022
I'm not sure of Atiku though but I believe Obi will get up that percentage.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Will Get 50% Of SW Votes!!..tinubu Wont Get 5% Outside SW. by M4A1carbine: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2022
Guess So...

Because Tinubu...is a project for

Tribalist
Touts
Miscreants
Zombies
................................and above all people with "inferiority complex"

They are scared shytless, because for them, Tinubu is just a means to "fatten their pockets" ..and empower him to insult and demean IGBOs the more...simple.

Eriokanmi:
Obi may get up to 50% but Atiku...not certain
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Will Get 50% Of SW Votes!!..tinubu Wont Get 5% Outside SW. by Eriokanmi: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2022
M4A1carbine:
[b]Guess So...

Because Tinubu...is a project for

Tribalist
Touts
Miscreants
Zombies
................................and above all people with "inferiority complex"

They are scared shytless, because for them, Tinubu is just a means to "fatten their pockets" ..and empower him to insult and demean IGBOs the more...simple.[/b
I've rephrased my post bro. Not certain for both Atiku and Emilokan

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Will Get 50% Of SW Votes!!..tinubu Wont Get 5% Outside SW. by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2022
Good news

(1) (Reply)

What Good Charity Begins At Home Means For Peter Obi / Torrential Rain Apapa Under Water / PDP Crisis: Party Leaders Consider Ayu Meeting Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.