Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian (5829 Views)

WHY SOUTH EAST IGBOS WILL GET NO SYMPATHY FROM SOUTH / Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams / Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by mrsjoanalege: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMd9jUN2TfM

A visibly angry Lagosian has blasted the present government on the way they are handling the citizenry during the COVID-19 pandemic. He made more emphasis on how funds are being disbursed to the less privileged across all states.

According to him, its worrying that the government wont pay those who have up to five thousand Naira in their account. He exclained that almost all the benefactors are in the North; meanwhile, it is the south that provides the monies being given to the northerners; from crude oil in the south south, to waterways in the south west.

The man further cursed them by saying; "God will punish the APC leaders one by one, this is the end of APC in Nigeria". On the national leader of APC, the Lagosian said; "H.I.D warned Tinubu, Chief Ayo Adebanjo warned tinubu, he will never listen, but he as now seen what a Fulani man did to him".

Tinubu has never learnt from history. The Hausa/Fulani made Afonja a useless man in Ilorin when Fulani took over Ilorin through his help and then killed him. Ibrahim Taiwo from Ogbomosho was beheaded in Kaduna. Chief Obafemi Awolowo was also used and dumped. MKO Abiola was also used, and then he and his wife, killed.

Worst thing will happen to Tinubu he said; he also prayed God spared his life to witness beyond 2023, so that he will watch Tinubu will suffer and never get sympathy from anyone because he has been warned

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
That time must surely come

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by TimmyA: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
All those that aid the continuation of this evil government will not go scot free

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by fergie001: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
O pari

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Monkey dey work , baboon dey chop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Macphenson: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Jostoman: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
The calamity that is going to befall APC in 2023 is still doing press up.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by MRSAWEDOFF: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jostoman:

APC might fall...but the same politicians will go form another party and still get voted in. Our problem in Nigeria is we vote for party most times, and not the individuals contesting.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by GoldChest(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
The people are really angry

I hope revolution don't break out soon

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by anibi9674: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hmm
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Adegbem01(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
I hope revolution come sooner than we can imagine... Rubbish leaders, coward Nigerians

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Overself: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is the kind of bravery we need in d South. From the background, some fulani slaves n Afonjas are telling him to keep quiet,but the brave Yoruba man refused. Tinubu will lick his anus come 2023.
The awakening is starting!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by edo3(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
O boy e don red oo

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Thank God na them own talk am if not them go say rubbish..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by edoairways: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
GoldChest:

Revolution indeed! just give that guy some cash and watch him retract his statement

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Waltonz: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Afonjas will reap the fruits of their wickedness and supporting evil.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Yobabad: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Every Yoruba Muslim must suffer, coro fall on them

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by PHAYOL81: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Perhaps, he meant his father. Is Tinubu the man at the helm of the government affairs?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
mrsjoanalege:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMd9jUN2TfM

According to him, its worrying that the government wont pay those who have up to five thousand Naira in their account. He exclained that almost all the benefactors are in the North; meanwhile, it is the south that provides the monies being given to the northerners; from crude oil in the south south, to waterways in the south west.

The man further cursed them by saying; "God will punish the APC leaders one by one, this is the end of APC in Nigeria".
Tinubu's leadership brings hardship, thuggery, bribery and poverty!!!

His 8years in Lagos is a testament to that!!!

All he did was to enrich himself and his cronies!

He doesn't care about anyone but himself

Converted any land of his choice to his property

The only person that could put Lagos on an international map (Raji Fashola) opposed him till the last day of his administration

His ambition is not to the benefit of anyone but himself!!!

Not hating but hitting the truth on the head!!!

Modified:
JAMO84:
Go and hit that truth on the head in your Abia state, the headquarters of refuse dump in Africa

I AM DONE TALKING
You can also do that!!! Let's call them out and condemn bad leadership not celebrate them

Let them change or give room to those who can do better!

Nigerians deserve better!

No right thinking Nigerian will ever support bad leadership except you are in love with hardship!!!

Enough is enough!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Fajoe2020: 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

APC might fall...but the same politicians will go form another party and still get voted in. Our problem in Nigeria is we vote for party most times, and not the individuals contesting.

Exactly!
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by StreetFight: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jostoman:

You said the same thing after the 2015 defeat, yet we humiliated you again in 2019. Come 2023, we shall completely annihilate you.

Get book and pen, get tables and chairs and be ready to learn. we shall teach you ;

POL 102: Advanced Politics in Contemporary Society

Lecturer 1: Tunde Fashola (SAN)
Lecturer 2: Rauf Aregbesola
Departmental Head: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
Facaulty Head: Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Jagaban Borgu)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by StreetFight: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Overself:
This is the kind of bravery we need in d South. From the background, some fulani slaves n Afonjas are telling him to keep quiet,but the brave Yoruba man refused. Tinubu will lick his anus come 2023.
The awakening is starting!

You will all weep again just as you did in 2015 and 2019. You are pained losers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by SarkinYarki: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Where is the lie

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Lipscomb(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Who is this igbo guy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Gabkosh: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Subsea:
That time must surely come
Surely, it must come. Tinubu will suffer, in fact, it has begun with him losing his first son.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Stalwert: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
StreetFight:

You said the same thing after the 2014 defeat, yet we humiliated you again in 2019. Come 2023, we shall completely annihilate you,

I wish a researcher will take time to assess the conditions of the brains of those perennial losers who have become dumber than rock salt. grin grin grin

They hate Fulani but lose eating gay thief Fulani smelly butt hole, they hate Muslim but will love gay thief Muslim butt hole all because they are bereft of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by StreetFight: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Stalwert:

I wish a researcher will take time to assess the conditions of the brains of those perennial losers who have become dumber than rock salt. grin grin grin

They hate Fulani but lose eating gay thief Fulani smelly butt hole, they hate Muslim but will love gay thief Muslim butt hole all because they are bereft of reasoning.

Yes, the are in love with the Camroonian Bisexual called Atiku though the idiot is a Fulani and a so called Muslim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by DCmonster: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
So igbos are right with that afonja shit! I call them the Zionist prophets because they tend to see the future grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by StreetFight: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
DCmonster:
So igbos are right with that afonja shit! I call them the Zionist prophets because they tend to see the future grin grin

Yes, they see the future, but they never saw that they will become 5th Class Citizens in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
GoldChest:

I just tire.
That's my fear for my people.
I want to relocate my MoM and DaD, immediately.
After Corona, I will March them out except them want remain there.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
DCmonster:
grin grin grin grin grin
I thought the IGBOS are always the problems of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Stalwert: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Surely, it must come. Tinubu will suffer, in fact, it has begun with him losing his first son.

grin grin grin the only thing they have is to jubilate at other people's death, na so one on twitter who was 43 spoke about PMB dying because he fell ill Na so him too fall sick come die while PMB dey kampe. Nnamdi cownu said worse but we instead witness his e burial of his parents. You should focus on your own problems instead of jubilating on the death of someone else yet you cannot even see burial rice to eat

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion: Why Do The Yorubas Exhibit High Level Of Religious Tolerance? / Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam / FG, States Recommits To Swift Investigation, Arrest & Prosecution Of Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.