Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) (32750 Views)

Breaking: Obi Is A Boy, Jagaban Na Person, Portable Sings In New Single / Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England / Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Harmlesspill(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
One thing I've come to realize about this potable is that he's taking his own fortune by himself.
He keeps pushing and believing he gets going as long as he persist.
It doesn't seem like any of the celeb would want his association right now but the guy doesn't give a Bleep.
Yes you can do it.

5 Likes

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Prettylima(f): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
This boy again? Check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Adakintroy: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
cybernaut:
Olodo . Empire that keep you under slavery. Olodo

Olodo you don see slave weh De use iPhone. De drive range rover. Victim mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by HarlequinLekex: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon:
I don't know why my Yoruba people always disgrace the rest of Nigerians.
Ko gbon ni,oja da la mu
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by HarlequinLekex: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Which talent this one get
Drug misbehaviour talent,the guy is not okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lol. This guy cracks me up effortlessly.

4 Likes

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Kirkman: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin local Yoruba boy with his agbero voice.
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by membranus: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
A plate of ewedu and gbegiri will make we afonjas dance and sing like village masquerades.

Otu nnegi!!! Otoro gbagbue gi!!!

Ina apuala?
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I have always known the Yeboos to be a foolish tribe. At least 95% of them. See the way they are insulting the entire Yoruba because Portable decided to do what he loves doing. If a call all igbos fools now, they will be crying to the mods like babies

Stop being silly. The disgraceful behavior of portable reflects the normal behavior of a typical Afonja. Instead of you and your types searching for ways to change this disgusting behavior among your people, you are bent on diverting the issue by visiting your frustration on the ibo race. Can you face your Fulani masters the way you face igbos because of their gentility? You had better watch yourself
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imQ_ht2U030

Popular Nigerian singer Portable has taken to his Instagram handle to mourn the late Queen of England, Elizabeth II who passed away on Thursday, IGBERETV reports.

Portable shared a video of a song of tribute he sang to the late Queen. He captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiRex9rspnU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

APC's personal person. @Moh247 Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Biodun556 I no lie now
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Corridon: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Obinna, everyone cannot be bitter, hateful and aggressive.

When the pig in the picture below showed the world how happy she was upon the passing away of her royal Majesty, you and your ilk said she was entitled to her opinion.

Obinna, so portable is not entitled to his opinion shey?
My name is not Obinna. I'm Olakunle.
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
dazzlingd:
This guy music career, how did it start?

Ask google guy

1 Like

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by plantist: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon:

And other Yoruba winning in sports and other endeavors are doing what? Disgracing your unborn progenies? Foooooool
Anyone who doesn't engage in mudslinging like that mumu woman, Uju and other tribesmen is attacked by you and other vseless IPOBIANS.

Your cocaine-peddling tribesmen aren't a disgrace but others who aren't toxic are. I would like to see your comment when your tribesmen are paraded as a drug peddler, baby factory merchant, armed robber or ritualist.

4 Likes

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by abokikhalifa: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
cybernaut:

But yet, you won't reject that empire visa when you get one.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
cybernaut:

What slavery? The one of your presidents? The one that you want to live in?
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Wetin this first class illiterate know grin grin grin
grin
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by etrouble: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon:

But it's your brothers that are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking nah

1 Like

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by etrouble: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
floss:
Very soon our sophisticated siblings will join in sewing burial clothes with the Royal family

Flattino, you will die of hypertension over Yoruba matter, just as your parents did

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by ohiz2007(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
I belong to Comment Viewers Association of Nigeria (CVAN). We are a non-violent association, our goal is to read and scroll to the next comment and smile. Commenters should please, make their comments very brief as possible so that we can scroll to the next one. Thank you

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Soulsymbol99: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
They guy is gradually fading away
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by latolz: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
YOUR LEVEL OF RAZZNESS IS BEYOND COMPREHENSION..
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by thebobade: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
I presume that act of insanity invariably creates more popularity for this guy, the more rubbish the guy creates the more curious people are, It's a tactic to gain popularity. simple.
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
myn44 lalastclala Sun Dominque
Rule 2

Village people. Stop following me and my post everywhere on NL
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Who dash you Yoruba Ipob Terrorist Leader angry
Corridon:
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Prison Developa kip kwayet cheesy

By 2025 the numbers of Igbos in prisons all over the world will definitely be more than the Nigerian population grin

Osinwin
You dont even understand your country or its diversities. Olodo.
Nigerias problem.
The first person in that mugshot is a Benin man
Re: Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) by Corridon: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Who dash you Yoruba Ipob Terrorist Leader angry
Says a Mallam from Damaturu who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu / The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.