Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

"The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo (1544 Views)

Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300 Million People For 400 Yrs - Obasanjo / Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno / "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs" - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by rusher14: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your Gutter mouth you Big Fool.

You are Stupidity personified.

The world is talking about high speed trains and here you are bragging about railway networks that Bandits normally ambush.

You are such a Big Fool..

No surprises, because the Animal sperm that produced you is clearly manifesting in your life

Your animal Father is even more sensible than you because at least, he never disgraced himself online..

He only dances for Zoo visitors that gives him rotten bananas.

Your Ashawo Mama that is dying of HIV AIDS is still better than you because she is still managing to mind her business in the Ashawo hotel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals...

But you the beast that they gave birth to would come online to type rubbish with a Stolen phone and borrowed data.

You are so Pathetic and Stupid.

A Dirty Smelling Bush Animal

Donkey.

Ashamed of his primitive state of origin.
Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by Perfectbeing(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
I've learnt not be in emotional whenever things like this are said. Instead I use my brain.

If 300 milion people are being fed with as little as N500 per day for 400 years, it will amount to N60 trillion.
That's an average of N7.5 trillion per year for 8 years.

How much was Nigerian budget from 1999-2007 that one man can steal N60 trillion.

Nigeria national budget first crossed a trillion naira in 2005 (which was actually N1.35 trillion).
Let's assume Nigeria had an average yearly national budget of N1 trillion from 1999-2007 (which is actually less than that). It means Nigeria's budget is a total of approximately of N8 trillion in 8 years, yet Obj wants us to believe Atiku was stealing N7.5 trillion per year.
What kind of impossible miracle is that?

And even if it is true, Obj must have been the dumbest President in the world for such thing to happen under his watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by SlavaUkraini: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

Donkey.

Ashamed of his primitive state of origin.

Son of a Dirty Smelling Ape..

I don't divulge personal information online to a Big Fool like you..

Animalistic Idiot....

You Animal Rapist
Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by Ruggedniggaone: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Only a fool will believe that Atiku stole money that can feed 300m people for 400 years

1 Like

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by Andres28(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Atiku was a thief and still a thief likewise okpolor eyes tinubu..only those who have been cursed from birth would keep voting them.
We all admire Europe and America but we don't want to learn from them..
Chase these corrupt and evil leaders away and see what we can become as a nation.
Vote peter obi and Ahmed datti if you love your life and that of your children.
An american representative in Nigeria said a few months ago that Nigeria is about to become a failed nation.Do you know what a failed nation is?
Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by ibidokun65w: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fair enough.Please tell your mother I can no longer pay child support for you.Fair enough.Please tell your mother I can no longer pay child support for you....

(1) (2) (Reply)

CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC / Peter Obi Defeats Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa Election Poll / Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.