Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah & Anambra South Senatorial Zone, Countdown To 2023 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah & Anambra South Senatorial Zone, Countdown To 2023 Elections (330 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Campaigns For Orlu Senatorial Zone (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah & Anambra South Senatorial Zone, Countdown To 2023 Elections by grassrootsig: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
THIS IS A SENATOR'S ZONAL INTERVENTION PROJECT part 1.

Engr. Nwanya Bernard.

A standard Hospital with 2 blocks for Nurses and Doctors accommodation. He didn’t site it in his hometown, He choose the central part of his Senatorial district were it will touch more lives.

Fully Equipped; I mean completely equipped with sophisticated medical equipments, As a matter of fact, He asked my office to ensure they have excess equipment incase of extension or Outbreak.

This place will save lives, put food in peoples table and thus, will contribute its quota to healing the World. Posterity will always remember this great man.

Anambra South has never had it this Good.

Re: Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah & Anambra South Senatorial Zone, Countdown To 2023 Elections by Okwyjesus(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
He don't need constituency project for latest car
Re: Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah & Anambra South Senatorial Zone, Countdown To 2023 Elections by grassrootsig: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Okwyjesus:
He don't need constituency project for latest car

Okwyjesus my dear, does the picture of the above edifice look like a car to you?
Re: Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah & Anambra South Senatorial Zone, Countdown To 2023 Elections by Okwyjesus(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
grassrootsig:

Okwyjesus my dear, does the picture of the above edifice look like a car to you?

You don't understand.

There are law makers that use constituency project fund for stomach infrastructure.

Ifeanyi Ubah is made. That's it.
He can even complete the project from his pocket
Re: Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah & Anambra South Senatorial Zone, Countdown To 2023 Elections by bergs2: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Okwyjesus:

You don't understand.

There are law makers that use constituency project fund for stomach infrastructure.

Ifeanyi Ubah is made. That's it.
He can even complete the project from his pocket

I don't know how much you people get to be campaigning for this good-for-nothing man whose only constituency project is propaganda. I use to wonder; is it not this same anambra south that is infrastructurally starved that you all are fuzzing about for.
I repeat; Africans are their own problems.
If up till now we still praise sing for non performing leaders, then our recovery is still very far.
Stomach infrastructure.
Re: Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah & Anambra South Senatorial Zone, Countdown To 2023 Elections by Solsix(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
If ifeanyi Uba joined labour party, he would beat Chris azugbogu silly. I wish him luck even though I might still not vote him. Am undecided as far Anambra south senatorial election is concerned

(1) (Reply)

No Fly Zone To Be Declared Soon, Simon Ekpa / If You Are Not Cool With Peter Obi's certificate, You Can Go And Sue Him. / Without Killing and Tribalism, APC is useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.