Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,966 members, 7,866,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

If You Are Not Cool With Peter Obi's certificate, You Can Go And Sue Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Not Cool With Peter Obi's certificate, You Can Go And Sue Him. (332 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. / Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not Cool With Peter Obi's certificate, You Can Go And Sue Him. by 4teenblaq: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Since Peter obi released his certificate online, Agbadorians a.k.a emilocorns a.k.a tinubu urchins have been restless. They have created thousands of threads faulting the brilliant and gallant certificate. We even tried to help them with evidence, showing them our own results. That is exactly the same but they say no it is still forged. Okay now go and verify from the school, they say no they can't waste their time that they know it is false.. grin. When you engage them, you will realised that they just ignoramuses.

My suggestion here is if you think the certificate is fake, go to court and sue him, that will give you more wins at least you will disqualify him from contesting next year. It will usher your agbado master more chance of winning..

And stop wasting time on irrelevancies(posting thread up and down displaying your illiteracy in a public forum).

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Not Cool With Peter Obi's certificate, You Can Go And Sue Him. by Jostoman: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Peter Obi is really giving Lagos landlord supporters a sleepless night.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Not Cool With Peter Obi's certificate, You Can Go And Sue Him. by Bluntguy: 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
They should release their sleeping candidate's certificate online. We want to check something.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Cool With Peter Obi's certificate, You Can Go And Sue Him. by N3TRAL: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Illiterate!

No opposition has locus standi to sue him for electoral fraud since he didn't submit any university qualification to INEC.

He submitted the purported qualification to Twitter.
Re: If You Are Not Cool With Peter Obi's certificate, You Can Go And Sue Him. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
It is sweeting us and paining them!
Nothing spoil
Re: If You Are Not Cool With Peter Obi's certificate, You Can Go And Sue Him. by Ogakaycce(m): 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bluntguy:
They should release their sleeping candidate's certificate online. We want to check something.
A man that claim he went to primary school but cannot identify his classmates,teachers, headmaster/headmistress, principal and the location of the school for his agbado urchins to go and verify.

Very useless set of people.

Now i know "you can't defend tinubu without looking and sounding so stupid"

And let me say this to you urchins peter obi will be your next president.

Deal with it or go and jump inside lagoon
Re: If You Are Not Cool With Peter Obi's certificate, You Can Go And Sue Him. by Bluntguy: 12:01am On Sep 22, 2022
Ogakaycce:

A man that claim he went to primary school but cannot identify his classmates,teachers, headmaster/headmistress, principal and the location of the school for his agbado urchins to go and verify.

Very useless set of people.

Now i know "you can't defend tinubu without looking and sounding so stupid"

And let me say this to you urchins peter obi will be your next president.

Deal with it or go and jump inside lagoon
I was referring to Tinubu. Read well before you attack a comrade next time.
Re: If You Are Not Cool With Peter Obi's certificate, You Can Go And Sue Him. by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2022
Agbado cool
Re: If You Are Not Cool With Peter Obi's certificate, You Can Go And Sue Him. by 4teenblaq: 1:52am On Sep 22, 2022
N3TRAL:
Illiterate!

No opposition has locus standi to sue him for electoral fraud since he didn't submit any university qualification to INEC.

He submitted the purported qualification to Twitter.

It is very obvious from you comment, you guys are confused..
Re: If You Are Not Cool With Peter Obi's certificate, You Can Go And Sue Him. by Dalnadoni: 2:06am On Sep 22, 2022
Agbadorians should go and sue him, i want to check something. grin
Re: If You Are Not Cool With Peter Obi's certificate, You Can Go And Sue Him. by Ogakaycce(m): 4:51am On Sep 22, 2022
Bluntguy:

I was referring to Tinubu. Read well before you attack a comrade next time.

Am not referring to you bro
Re: If You Are Not Cool With Peter Obi's certificate, You Can Go And Sue Him. by 4teenblaq: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2022
The certificate is fake! It is forged.

Oya sue am na... Na only una for online dey para for the certificate..

(1) (Reply)

NNPP Makes Clarification On Endorsing Tinubu / List Of Things You Should Carry/do When Participating In #Obi-dient Mass March / When They Say The LP Peter Obi Has No Structure This Is What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.