Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim (12991 Views)

Hon Bello Mutari Shares Over 2,000 Mobile Phones In Kogi (VIDEO) / Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State / Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by LionofAfrica1(m): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2022
Contact visitprof01@yahoo.com urgently.]Bros, join the obidient train and be useful. Emilokan and atikulated peeps are old fellas bereft of ideas. Fyi, I've also met with great world leaders as reiterated in my previous posts on this forum as this guy had done, including barak Obama.

Obi lokan bayii oo. Enough of ambala, gbęgiri, 30k politics. I read about npower beneficiaries protest with their children here on nairalamd last week. I almost wept. This is what you get when you cast your trust in a failed government filled with corrupt individuals who enrich themselves through politics. You cant give what you dont have

We need to invest in the future of Nigeria. Nigeria shall be great again.

To all tribal bigots, especially my tribes people, I hope you'd not be disgraced the way Tinubu's candidature is being turned down by sane Nigerians nationwide now. I was in the north last Friday. I no fit talk more grin. It's never too late. Jettison ethnic bigotry, if you are truly futuristic Nigerians. I'm not saying you shouldn't attack or insult me as you've been doing but that won't take you anywhere oo, guys. Obi is the current realities and good thing that can ever happen to Nigeria, face it.

Both Atiku and tinubu enriched themselves through politics. Only obi had become rich before joining politics and owner of traceable investments, including Fidelity Bank. I understand tinubu too worked in Mobil but that money he made can't be enough to buy a helicopter, talkless of 3 private jets. Only you can free yourselves from advanced slavery abyss, which our politicians have plunged you into. The world is changing. [/quote]
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by reddingtonblack: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2022
ft
Proudlyomonna:

So your mother told you it was tinubu that developed Lagos which was once a Capital State of the Country?
Your mother na liar joorh grin
When you talk about Lagos,hope you also included Aguda,Ijora,Constain,Mile 12,Shomolu,Ajegunle,Ilaje Bariga, Ikotun,abi na only Ikeja, Island,Lekki,be the area wey your mama tell you se na Lagos grin
Tee Mac tinubu's brother said tinubu is 86,I will rather believe him a relative of tinubu than believe your nonsense.
Both Atiku and tinubu should go and sit down,the Aso rock is not a care home for sick shaky desperate old men.

My mama did not have to tell me what i can see besides she trust i have working brain tongue, most of you shouting lagos was once capital were not even born as that time cheesy why can't the igbos redirect the same energy to abuja the CURRENT CAPITAL.

As per when Lagos developed or became mega city if you can post an article/headlines that highlighted lagos as developed pre-Asiwaju era your mama don win.

If lagos is functioning because it was capital 29yrs ago shouldnt over develop be worrying the current capital by now cheesy

Aso rock is not home for sick, agreed ! but in the history of Nigeria the first democratic president to die in aso rock was a youth, yardua died at 49 and the 1st military head of state that died in power was Gen muritala at 38 ask your mummy

For those who alway try to place demarcation btw asiwaju, fashola and ambode achievement, if you can refer us back to any era in lagos or any state such synergy & continuity was witnessed from one govt to the next b4 Asiwaju, i will take it as a defeat and stfu

Tee mac that as cross cultural roots, itserkiri & swiss na him be tinubu brother, ode ! cheesy if you get grandpa wey reach 86yrs bring him out lets see if he can work round the clock like BAT. Mko abiola tinubu followed as a boy is 85yrs but according to you and uncle fanta, Tinubu is older than MKO Abiola grin cheesy too much Akpu no let una get sense cheesy
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by reddingtonblack: 8:01am On Sep 12, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

What do you mean by If TINUBU can handle Lagos State then he can handle Nigeria??

How old are you pls?

Before i can tell you my age, mention one state in Nigeria that showcase a better representation of Nigerians more than Lagos. just one
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by SaeedDM(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2022
Insha Allah is like tomorrow
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Before i can tell you my age, mention one state in Nigeria that showcase a better representation of Nigerians more than Lagos. just one

You need to as a Yoruba man be able to leave your towns in numbers and travel to other places......
I have gone to Igbogbo Orieta Ikorodu Lagos where I met a mason that worked for me , that doesn't know how to speak pigin English talk more of English at the age of say late 30's......

You don't expect me to answer you when you have decided to stay in the caves of your towns and villages waiting for other tribes to com and develop your places....

Hausas even Fulanis men are in their majority in the South East, see have learnt Igbo very well, some trying to learn Pigin English so as to communicate well....

So .....your case in Lagos State...
That is not a good representation....is just a show of laziness ......

Hope I have answered you?
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
jrusky:

Rubbish and nonsense. You don't even any sense at all. Obi is a cross road to hell fire. We can not entrust our nation in the hand of our enemy get that and have peace.

So if you like wail to eternity Aso Rock will never reach obi hand.

Well, Nigeria belongs to all of us, so if you call a man from Nigeria an Enemy, you have also called yourself an Enemy to Nigeria.....

It is your likes that Peter Obi was talking about,people that have sworn to be an Enemy to a good Nigerian System...

Also rock will never reach Obi?....lols

If TINUBU says he will fight dirty to be in Aso rock , I wonder how it will reach him.....

You are already sounding dirty as well....
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by reddingtonblack: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

You need to as a Yoruba man be able to leave your towns in numbers and travel to other places......
I have gone to Igbogbo Orieta Ikorodu Lagos where I met a mason that worked for me , that doesn't know how to speak pigin English talk more of English at the age of say late 30's......

You don't expect me to answer you when you have decided to stay in the caves of your towns and villages waiting for other tribes to com and develop your places....

Hausas even Fulanis men are in their majority in the South East, see have learnt Igbo very well, some trying to learn Pigin English so as to communicate well....

So .....your case in Lagos State...
That is not a good representation....is just a show of laziness ......

Hope I have answered you?

Lagos is cave yet you all troops to lagos in night buses, early 2000 i remember family will contribute money for one to first settle in lagos then gradually one igbo man will import is entire clan, why will anyone leave a paradise for cave.

You don't know me, i am a very small boy buh as at 2009 i have visited about 15 states in Nigeria including calabar just for mere adventure, but i never made the mistake of visiting East, even when there was no Ipob or insecurity threat.

A yoruba man will rather travel to north than turn to East, becos we know igbos are territorial, disrespectful, and hostile ... i just have to say the truth. even inside southwest compound you will see igbos ganging up against other tribe naa there way.. bitter truth.

Asking a Southwesterner to leave is territory n go to AfghanEastern is like asking a US citizen to leave america n go to iraq .. for what naw, is it greener passure, pleasure, business or tourist kwa undecided
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Willybee04: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
An if I where th INEC chairman.
I will make sure Dat elections are free an fair to th least of my best .
An write my name in Gold in Nigeria History
Than take some full dollars An go with Bad Name
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Monday60655(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
And that young leader is Peter Obi.
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Proudlyomonna: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
reddingtonblack:
ft

My mama did not have to tell me what i can see besides she trust i have working brain tongue, most of you shouting lagos was once capital were not even born as that time cheesy why can't the igbos redirect the same energy to abuja the CURRENT CAPITAL.

As per when Lagos developed or became mega city if you can post an article/headlines that highlighted lagos as developed pre-Asiwaju era your mama don win.

If lagos is functioning because it was capital 29yrs ago shouldnt over develop be worrying the current capital by now cheesy

Aso rock is not home for sick, agreed ! but in the history of Nigeria the first democratic president to die in aso rock was a youth, yardua died at 49 and the 1st military head of state that died in power was Gen muritala at 38 ask your mummy

For those who alway try to place demarcation btw asiwaju, fashola and ambode achievement, if you can refer us back to any era in lagos or any state such synergy & continuity was witnessed from one govt to the next b4 Asiwaju, i will take it as a defeat and stfu

Tee mac that as cross cultural roots, itserkiri & swiss na him be tinubu brother, ode ! cheesy if you get grandpa wey reach 86yrs bring him out lets see if he can work round the clock like BAT. Mko abiola tinubu followed as a boy is 85yrs but according to you and uncle fanta, Tinubu is older than MKO Abiola grin cheesy too much Akpu no let una get sense cheesy

So for d sense wey you inherit from ur mama tinubu and Charley boy na age mate abi ozuo like you grin grin
Lagos like I said still has so much to do,e bi like se your mama never go some places for Lagos before,today wey rain fall some places na death trap oo grin
We acknowledge the growth Lagos is getting but na mumu people wey no get sense like you dey talk rubbish talk se na tinubu develop Lagos.
It's good to know that there are just a few senseless ones like you still wishing APC should continue their unlimited suffer wey them dey impose on the Country, sensible Nigerians understand that APC is the worst thing to happen to this Country and they will be crushed.
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Gsentme(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
datola:
The "Buhari" in your name is a red flag.

No be lie bruh.. the guy is a suspect. Let's keep eyes on him.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by reddingtonblack: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

So for d sense wey you inherit from ur mama tinubu and Charley boy na age mate abi ozuo like you grin grin
Lagos like I said still has so much to do,e bi like se your mama never go some places for Lagos before,today wey rain fall some places na death trap oo grin
We acknowledge the growth Lagos is getting but na mumu people wey no get sense like you dey talk rubbish talk se na tinubu develop Lagos.
It's good to know that there are just a few senseless ones like you still wishing APC should continue their unlimited suffer wey them dey impose on the Country, sensible Nigerians understand that APC is the worst thing to happen to this Country and they will be crushed.

Even if you are dull try borrow sense, i for one don't look close to my age such that people mistake my younger brother as the eldest, wizkid is older than davido buh a novice will surely pick davido as the eldest, using appearance to judge or determine age is show you are a myopic thinker, just as we have babyface gene some have agedface gene

When i told you Mko abiola would av just clocked 85yrs by now i expect you to borrow sense and drop the nonsense you are propagating buh it like your mental state is worst than i thot.
What we have in Nigeria is politics of interest not party rule becos there are no traces of party ideology thats why Peter obi is selling himself and not the party.

APC will continue nothing cos history & time as proven continuity & synergy don't exist at the federal level, new leader new style diversy leadership, even osibanjo style is different from his principal few times he was given chances, despite being in same APC as buhari.
to buttress my point if GEJ had continued like Musa Yardua would he have lost to a dullard like buhari. Buhari is the worst thing to happen to the country not APC, the fact that APC has the best and most performing state in Nigeria vindicate the party.
Re: 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim by Proudlyomonna: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Even if you are dull try borrow sense, i for one don't look close to my age such that people mistake my younger brother as the eldest, wizkid is older than davido buh a novice will surely pick davido as the eldest, using appearance to judge or determine age is show you are a myopic thinker, just as we have babyface gene some have agedface gene

When i told you Mko abiola would av just clocked 85yrs by now i expect you to borrow sense and drop the nonsense you are propagating buh it like your mental state is worst than i thot.
What we have in Nigeria is politics of interest not party rule becos there are no traces of party ideology thats why Peter obi is selling himself and not the party.

APC will continue nothing cos history & time as proven continuity & synergy don't exist at the federal level, new leader new style diversy leadership, even osibanjo style is different from his principal few times he was given chances, despite being in same APC as buhari.
to buttress my point if GEJ had continued like Musa Yardua would he have lost to a dullard like buhari. Buhari is the worst thing to happen to the country not APC, the fact that APC has the best and most performing state in Nigeria vindicate the party.

grin You be real mugu to think that tinubu is using His real age,your head no just get business with sense at all grin grin
Pdp messed up Nigerians kicked them out with Jonathan.
Is APC not 7* worse than pdthief?
But your chinchin sense is telling you that it's a big deal kicking out the clueless disaster called APC grin
Up North they have decided to follow their brother Atiku.
Down SE and SS APC has already become an abomination.
In the MB they have been greatly hit by this APC disaster and hence need sensible Nigerians to help them kick out apc,that thing wey dey block your chinchin sense no gree you see se from the North,to the South to the East to the West sensible Nigerians are done with your rubbish APC and will be sending them back to the hell they crawed out from.
Apc must be crushed to save Nigeria now.
The Aso rock is not a care home for sick shaky desperate old men.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Bans Use Of POS Machines In Stations, Force Facilities Nationwide / Why We Won’t Reverse Power Privatisation – FG / Northerners Can’t Afford Another Buhari As President In 2023 — NEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.