Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Spirit (295 Views)

Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holy Spirit by Pastsoul: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
The holy spirit is a divine whom whole heartening God have create a main or medium to a path the heavenly father have commission us to follow making our request eg just like going to a office box lodge complain but this is different.

Secret, God have already give every born child the holy spirit because when u are born u are ment to be perfect not just because the gift of the lord are prefect but as time goes their always a demon take account of process by which you develop ( a force to pray again � )
Re: The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pastsoul:
The holy spirit is a divine whom whole heartening God have create a main or medium to a path the heavenly father have commission us to follow making our request eg just like going to a office box lodge complain but this is different.

Secret, God have already give every born child the holy spirit because when u are born u are ment to be perfect not just because the gift of the lord are prefect but as time goes their always a demon take account of process by which you develop ( a force to pray again � )
As Jesus Christ clearly explained in scripture to you, the Spirit of God also known as the Spirit of Truth, is the very same Spirit which lived and taught the Gospel from within His person. undecided
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. The only way to the Father is through me.
7 If you really knew me, you would know my Father too. But now you know the Father. You have seen him.” - John 14 vs 6 - 7
Jesus Christ, also promised His followers that the Spirit of Truth which He will ask the Father to give them will in no wise contradict Him in any way this since the Spirit will take from that which is Jesus Christ to teach to them all. undecided
25 “I have told you all these things while I am with you.
26 But the Helper will teach you everything and cause you to remember all that I told you. This Helper is the Holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name. - John 14 vs 25 - 26
He went on to further state that the Spirit of Truth is subject to Him, Jesus Christ, the Truth of God, in that the Spirit will only reveal that which is of Jesus Christ in order to bring glory to Jesus Christ alone, this by speaking that which of Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God which is ruled over by Him, Jesus Christ. undecided
8 “When the Helper comes, he will show the people of the world how wrong they are about sin, about being right with God, and about judgment.
9 He will prove that they are guilty of sin, because they don’t believe in me.
10 He will show them how wrong they are about how to be right with God. The Helper will do this, because I am going to the Father. You will not see me then.
11 And he will show them how wrong their judgment is, because their leader[a] has already been condemned.
12 “I have so much more to tell you, but it is too much for you to accept now.
13 But when the Spirit of truth comes, he will lead you into all truth. He will not speak his own words. He will speak only what he hears and will tell you what will happen in the future.
14 The Spirit of truth will bring glory to me by telling you what he receives from me.
15 All that the Father has is mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will tell you what he receives from me. - John 16 vs 8 - 15
So when you lot claim the Holy Spirit is responsible for all the lies you tell, lies which directly contradict the Truth of Jesus Christ Himself, what you do is you declare your stance against Jesus Christ and His Kingdom. undecided
Re: The Holy Spirit by Pastsoul: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
I understand what you ment but when you tell lies doesn't mean the holy spirit which is part of you left even if it left, the is why the lord Jesus Christ have ask you to always ask of forgiveness and also the holy communion to remind you of his death for you (blood of Jesus cover me, heavenly father forgive me) never forget your good deed could take you to heaven
Re: The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pastsoul:
1. I understand what you ment but when you tell lies doesn't mean the holy spirit which is part of you left even if it left,
2. the is why the lord Jesus Christ have ask you to always ask of forgiveness
3. and also the holy communion to remind you of his death for you (blood of Jesus cover me, heavenly father forgive me) never forget your good deed could take you to heaven
1. So what you are saying that Jesus Christ, God's Truth, is able to live inside of those who are slaves to sin, a Liar? Are you insinuating that Jesus Christ lives inside of the false teachers and false prophets as well then? undecided

2. Forgiveness of sins is one thing but one who is a slave to sin is not even a child of God, to begin with. undecided

3. Your "holy communion" which is instead of the last supper is not meant to remind you of the Death of Jesus Christ. It is actually instead meant to remind you of God's agreement/Covenant, Jesus Christ, which you were sealed in when you became born again - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30. undecided
Re: The Holy Spirit by Pastsoul: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
The little secret Is untill you know the kind of love God have for you, then you won't count your sin but your blessing. Just no matter what you do the holy spirit will still toucn you if you ask, that why ask and it will be givens.
The spirit leave taking a step from you watching for the day you would ask of forgiveness (never forget God knows you before you where born) secret you only weaken the connection then allowed the full access of another to take charge
Re: The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pastsoul:
The little secret Is untill you know the kind of love God have for you, then you won't count your sin but your blessing. Just no matter what you do the holy spirit will still toucn you if you ask, that why ask and it will be givens.
The spirit leave taking a step from you watching for the day you would ask of forgiveness (never forget God knows you before you where born) secret you only weaken the connection then allowed the full access of another to take charge
See, you don't believe Jesus Christ is all this boils down to. Even though with your mouth you claim He is your savior, you don't really think Him worthy of your trust and that is why you instead conjure up these tales regarding His very own Spirit of Truth. undecided

And my guess is you do all of this because you prefer what doctrines and teachings of men, which Jesus Christ warned you were nothing but lies to steer clear of - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 undecided
Re: The Holy Spirit by Pastsoul: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Right from the day Jesus died mankind have been save, just like how little baby have the holy spirit with them, knowledge take the holy spirit from them because the precious fruit of the devil is knowledge (other force are ment to use the open circle on you eg lust, pride) you knows the devil workers never stop talk in your ear in every situation specially.
Re: The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pastsoul:
Right from the day Jesus died mankind have been save, just like how little baby have the holy spirit with them, knowledge take the holy spirit from them because the precious fruit of the devil is knowledge (other force are ment to use the open circle on you eg lust, pride) you knows the devil workers never stop talk in your ear in every situation specially.
Little baby have Holy Spirit with them? You are joking, right? undecided

The previous fruit of the devil is knowledge? You are kidding, right? undecided
Re: The Holy Spirit by Pastsoul: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
1 Corinthians 6:19
Baby do go to heaven myth 5 year below, of course 'secret' baby have it only if the child is from (God)
Knowledge is very important 'devil game' first rule (knowledge) just take your time and let the holy spirit lead you when reading or prayering
Re: The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Pastsoul:
1 Corinthians 6:19
Baby do go to heaven myth 5 year below, of course 'secret' baby have it only if the child is from (God)
Knowledge is very important 'devil game' first rule (knowledge) just take your time and let the holy spirit lead you when reading or prayering
Paul told you that babies go to heaven? Are you certain you clearly comprehend what is written? I ask because your diction leaves me worried that you may not. undecided
Re: The Holy Spirit by Pastsoul: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nope just only if the baby is from God
Re: The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Pastsoul:
Nope just only if the baby is from God
What baby is from God again? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Thunder Kills Soldier Who Attacked Pro-biafra Agitators, IPOB Celebrates / See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer / The Purpose Of Life Pt 3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.