Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Have Fulani Terrorists Taken Over Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have Fulani Terrorists Taken Over Nairaland? (203 Views)

I Have Fulani Blood In Me - Femi Fani Kayode In 2013 / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article / Throwback I Have Fulani Blood In Me My Grandfather Is A Sheik ... FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Fulani Terrorists Taken Over Nairaland? by Goodmarlian: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
The comments I see online these days is something else,these people are just against any good thing happening to Nigeria,their number one goal is to keep the south divide by bringing division between Igbo and yoruba, in one thread they will claim igbo to spite the Yoruba's in the other they will claim Yoruba to spite the igbos am I the only one noticing this?

1 Like

Re: Have Fulani Terrorists Taken Over Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
More like Tinubu paid urchins
Re: Have Fulani Terrorists Taken Over Nairaland? by Hollybratt(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
They are here to fight for peter obi . . . IRMC
Re: Have Fulani Terrorists Taken Over Nairaland? by jkpbestseries: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
i laugh in spanish
Re: Have Fulani Terrorists Taken Over Nairaland? by izenco2005(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
More like Tinubu paid urchins
is a lie are kno ur plan, north have takn over narialand . I notice that too
Re: Have Fulani Terrorists Taken Over Nairaland? by Nyamuri: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Please indicate handles that do it with prove so we can report them
Goodmarlian:
The comments I see online these days is something else,these people are just against any good thing happening to Nigeria,their number one goal is to keep the south divide by bringing division between Igbo and yoruba, in one thread they will claim igbo to spite the Yoruba's in the other they will claim Yoruba to spite the igbos am I the only one noticing this?

(1) (Reply)

Imagine A Very Sick Country With a Very Sick President / You Can Forgive And Heal But Never Forget Or Change History / A Few Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s Achievements In Education.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.