Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State (750 Views)

Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) / The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu / Soldiers In Hot Chase Of Remnant Of Boko Haram Terrorists – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by Ctorch: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
There is serious tension around the Obosi end of the Second Niger Bridge, Onitsha, Anambra State over persistent gunshots along the road leading to the bridge.

The shoot-outs which began at about 9:30am on Sunday were between some men in military attire and a group of boys, suspected to be criminals.

The hoodlums invaded the road, linking the yet-to-be commissioned Second Niger Bridge on two motorcycles and one tricycle, where they engaged the men on military uniform, who also came with a Hilux van, in gun battle.

The hoodlums ran into the surrounding bushes, from where they engaged the operatives in exchange of bullets.

The situation had caused panic around the area as people have remained indoors.

As of the time of filing this report at 11:40am, the shoot-outs were still ongoing.

The reason why the hoodlums invaded the area could not be ascertained yet, but
eyewitnesses around the community, said they might have come to carry out an ulterior motive.

When contacted, the Anambra State Police spokesman, Tochukwu Ikenga, said he was in the church and would get back later after he had made his findings.

More details later….

https://punchng.com/tension-as-gun-battle-rocks-onitsha-road/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR34eY71ZjrbIfkpqZdU0Ezgq4iXbI_Q0PB26aA1WOQ_94Hz-rawywpowws#Echobox=1662901668
Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by Kotudeji: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by Zionmdde: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
All those who are bringing unrest to SE region will all perish. They will all die painful deaths. Whatever they choose to call themselves is their business.

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by conmi: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
This is not the alaigbobi know before
Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by lhordspy: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hdh
Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by jkpbestseries: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
we need that action more in the North
Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by Proudlyomonna: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kill all those bastards at once undecided
Let me tell you, if you are esn,ugm,dss killer, heardmen killer,ipob,kidnapper,drug kingpin in SE leave now,bcus your death will be brutal.
Igboland is not an host ground for criminals claiming freedom fighters.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by Stallionhorse: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Where is the video?? Cause I'm tired of audio news..
Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by adekolaelect(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
jkpbestseries:
we need that action more in the North
so want s to become another dangerous Region to visit ?
Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by Emergingnation3(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
With this forthcoming Sit at home, aspect more propaganda from Fulani Jihadist government...
Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by Redomi(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Make we see video proof
Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by Steve0979(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Redomi:
Make we see video proof
dere is a video proof,i cannot upload video I wyd av don so.my unit carry out d attack d ugm ran away and left d keke n motorcycles
Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by Ndibunna: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
God bless Governor Soludo. He must sustain the onslaught on these IPob hoodlums

Anambra state is not for IPOB and her terrorist activities again.

If you want to practice terrorism go back to your state.

The spirit of Anambra is in soludo and he is lifting it.
Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by StormpyBee: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin
Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by Ndibunna: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Steve0979:
dere is a video proof,i cannot upload video I wyd av don so.my unit carry out d attack d ugm ran away and left d keke n motorcycles

Don't bother yourself. He is asking for proof because their celebrated criminals are been snuffed out in Anambra state.
Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by Redomi(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Steve0979:
I don't believe you.
Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by B2Bmen: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ctorch:

There is serious tension around the Obosi end of the Second Niger Bridge, Onitsha, Anambra State over persistent gunshots along the road leading to the bridge.

The shoot-outs which began at about 9:30am on Sunday were between some men in military attire and a group of boys, suspected to be criminals.

The hoodlums invaded the road, linking the yet-to-be commissioned Second Niger Bridge on two motorcycles and one tricycle, where they engaged the men on military uniform, who also came with a Hilux van, in gun battle.

The hoodlums ran into the surrounding bushes, from where they engaged the operatives in exchange of bullets.

The situation had caused panic around the area as people have remained indoors.

As of the time of filing this report at 11:40am, the shoot-outs were still ongoing.

The reason why the hoodlums invaded the area could not be ascertained yet, but
eyewitnesses around the community, said they might have come to carry out an ulterior motive.

When contacted, the Anambra State Police spokesman, Tochukwu Ikenga, said he was in the church and would get back later after he had made his findings.

More details later….

https://punchng.com/tension-as-gun-battle-rocks-onitsha-road/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR34eY71ZjrbIfkpqZdU0Ezgq4iXbI_Q0PB26aA1WOQ_94Hz-rawywpowws#Echobox=1662901668 we suspect cult related activities because as I was coming back from church around 11am I pass the local vigilante group dragging a boy to their bass not long quite long people stated running by then am already at home like his gang came for him and engaged the vigilante boys in a gun fire which attracted the soldiers gaurding the Julius beger equipment in the second Niger briege to respond back and chase the boys to an area called nwayi ocha one of them was apprehend

Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by Steve0979(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Redomi:
I don't believe you.
OK DAT one na u sabi.ask anyone in 14field ENgr regiment Nigeria Arny Onitsha den go show u
Re: Tension As Nigeria Army Gave Unknown Gunmen Hot Chase In Anambra State by agadez007(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Kill all those bastards at once undecided
Let me tell you, if you are esn,ugm,dss killer, heardmen killer,ipob,kidnapper,drug kingpin in SE leave now,bcus your death will be brutal.
Igboland is not an host ground for criminals claiming freedom fighters.
If the people of south east want to truly evict ESN,IpOb etc from their midst,it’s as easy as ABC but the problem is that the people feel that these criminals are fighting for them

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is The Master Of Job Creation. / Price Of Obi-datti Badge Higher Than Others In The North Due To Demand / An Atiku Victory May Herald The End Of Nigeria As We Know It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.